White privilege doesn't exist

>White privilege doesn't exist

>Latin America

I don't think Lebanon and Bolivia count as western

West=Western Europe + America/Canada + us

Fuck off you retarded proxy.

>south africa

Your map for 500 AD is wrong. The western Roman Empire was dead and the Byzantines would only have Eastern Europe and Asia minor

fuck off, Piotr-kun

I think the West generally refers to white, 1st world countries. Latin America is not the West.

The Ostrogoths and Visigoths adopted Western Roman culture. It was part of the West

western civilization =! western world
latin american is not western in the 1rst world acception of the expression, but it's western in the cultural, religious, philosophical and patrimonial sense of the term, aka western civilization

>mfw

Trust me. Russia and Latin are Western. Get out of your Anglo bubble perspective

I think the West generally refers to white, 1st world countries. America is not the West.

fuck off nip violent dog go rape nanking

My opinion of the western and the eastern is the location of the countries in the world. So AUS/NZ aren't by the location standards

Holy shit will this Western Latin America meme ever end?

This. It basically means WASP America and their white allies.

Latin America is not western.

Russians don't consider themselves Western so don't try to preach to them about how they should
identify themselves.

And 4'11 feral wetbacks will never be Western. Press S to spit.

S

>Russia
>west
I wonder how retarded was a person who draw this map

Latin America is not Western

But South Brazil is part of the west

>russia
>south america
>central america
>south africa

None of them are western. Fuck (((globalists))) even say Australia and NZ are asian countries now

Tell a Japanese Chines or Indian that Russia is not Western and they'll laugh.

Euro-centrist fucks. Exactly White privilege

the core of the west of the anglosphere + western europe

latin america has similar values but they aren't militarily or politically tied to the west

So Filippinos are Western as well according to your logic?

South Brazil is not part of the Western.
It belongs to Valinórë and Aman, along with the Ainur, watched by Manwë, Ulmo, Aulë, Oromë, Námo, Irmo, Tulkas, Varda, Yavanna, Nienna, Estë, Vairë, Vána and Nessa.

A complete different realm mere mortals can't aspire to comprehend. Only South Brazilians.

Flips are almost Western. But they are wannabee tier. If they kept the Spanish language and was more Hispanized they would be Western.

Argentina is western since they got colonized by Britain

>asking people who don't know or care about the history of the western world their opinion on the west
Very intelligent.

Also stop pretending to be a jap.

>Disagree with me? WHITE PRIVILEGE

Please keep using that gay term like this, the faster you drive any meaning it had into the mud the better.

Why is it always australians that get butthurt about the defining the West? They somehow manage to get more uppity than Americans in this regard.

We certainly don’t consider ourselves “Western” and neither do Lations. In fact, we typically view “the West” as our enemy.

Shut the fuck up nigger

*Latinos

Woop there it is.

More western than you, Jamal

Maybe because you don't share western values, but Latinos, besides mostly descended from western Europeans also share the same language, religion and lots of customs. The money rgument is retarded at best considering how many well off and middle class latinos exist

Fuck of CONGOlombiANO; Next you'll tell me you're iberian.

die on your father's money, papa boy

> Implying you aren't as well

>neither do Lations
But we do. Specially (white and almost white) Brazilians.

Then what are you, Eastern?

Fuck off.

Eurasian

>Haiti
>Panama
We are Blak!!! BLACK I say!

Anglos are beyond europe and so are Russians.

The whole us westerners thing is just a way for America to control europe without them getting upset over it

south america is only western when it is convenient to euro and american sissies

t. 50% Euro man LARPing as Black

>Australia

Not a single drop of wh*te blood in my MANDINGA veins!

I'm a """westerner""", if the meaning of this concept is being derivative of Europe.
My family comes from Europe, my mother language is european, so is the religion I was raised in (inb4 sandpeople religion, Catholic Church is based in Rome) etc etc.

>MANDINGA veins
Kek, "mandinga" means spell/black magic in Brazil.

Nice meme. The Abrahamics are as foreign as it gets.

U not part of kangz tribe, HAIL ODIN

This, HAIL ODIN, HAIL EMUS.

But I want to be KARA BOGA.

But user, we do consider ourselves westerner. The shithole western, but western nonetheless.

its a white planet you simply live in it