University of Chicago Dean BTFO's SJW's

dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/uchicago-dean-warns-students-if-you-want-safe-spaces-stay-away/

chicagomaroon.com/2016/08/24/university-to-freshmen-dont-expect-safe-spaces-or-trigger-warnings/

tl;dr is UChicago dean says that UChicago will not censor "controversial" subjects, and believes that "triggers" not only exist, but stifle intellectual growth.

Thoughts on this based dean, Sup Forums?

Talk is cheap. We'll see how he reacts to the inevitable chimpout.

uchicago student here
this letter is mostly supported by students. a couple SJW's are triggered, but not enough to change anything
dun boyir is legend

Lolno. I went there, and you wouldn't believe the cucked emails he sent out to the student body.

this is tight too cuz this is like 1 of the top 3 premier if not top premier school in Chicago
AND
it's on the south side
(I.e. black side)
& not all or majority of the blacks on south side championing for all this SJW shit, but you know, alot are.

This is fucking dope

No. Uchicago is a liberal hellhole, which mandates Marxist classes to be at least 1/3 of your total education.

In particular I've listened to John Boyer talk at length about microagressions and the harmful influence of white culture.

I hope all the schools that caved in or supported sjw nonsense eventually become irrelevant once employers start noticing their graduates are emotional babies.

UChicago had an attempted chimpout a year or two ago over Halloween costumes. It gave zero fucks.

And it hurts me to praise them given my alma matter. But they're kicking our ass in regards to not being fucking pussies when it comes to SJWs.

I hope this catches on with other unis, we gotta save the next generation

It has already proven to be costly to some institutions, alumns not donating as much as they used to and parents taking their kids away so they can study elsewhere.

Idk that.
But that's good tho that this school (& city) is having this dean happen

>straight
>white
>male

M U H P A T R I A R C H Y

honestly nobody who's halfway serious goes to UChicago for anything other than economics, and they are decidedly not marxist in that department

Oh. Well shit, then I suppose I could be wrong then.
Was thinking it was pretty upper crust from what I'd heard

That's good, we can only hope it get worse and they eventually replace their deans.

Fuck off, cunt

He's doing the right think, obviously, but I doubt if it will make much of a difference.
It is because of institutions like his that people are so entitled to begin with.

He's just covering up the symptoms

Same
Didn't Obongo go there?

He's fucking a white male.