Taiwan is literally the most Cucked country

Taiwan is literally the most Cucked country.

IT IS NOT A COUNTRY

>tf
>tp
every fucking time. i don't understand why there are so many pingpong posters from canada, when australia has just as many. what goes on in canada?

>country

>Taiwan
Good post.

God I wish that was me

Taiwan isnt a country

Wtf did you do to their eyes

It's a confused Chinese province

Hi ccp shills.

Its not a country. Fermosa is one of our island china stole from my ancestors.

Thank you for stepping down as world's superpower. You will not be missed

None of our countries recognize it as a coumtry do they? Because its not a country.

Taiwan is a victorious country.
The foundation of the People's Republic of China is postwar.

Philippines is an American territory that Philippinos stole from the US.

pretty sure they lost

It's a country, I was there, stop lying me

Ccp shill your internet world is not the real world.

You were in Taiwan of the People's Republic of China.

Open your amerifat eyes.
It's over

>cuck

Stop using this word out of its proper context.

Daily reminder that Chiang Kai-Shek did nothing wrong.

But the ccp doesn't rule it at all

>China has no claim to the SCS! It was ROC with the map, not the PRC! And ROC still exists!
>Then are you saying China should take Taiwan back so, by succession of states, it would inherit the claim?
>Imperialist Chink scum! Look at Tibet! Nevermind the fact that it was stolen from Tibetans before North America was stolen by Europeans.
>So isn't what China doing better than what the US is doing, purely by the fact that there are still a decent number of Tibetans to protest rather than mass genocide and replacement like the US?
>Fuck you! Dog eating insectoid! You don't even have the right like I do to elect very stable geniuses into power!

>Flag
Oh no no no no no

We already paid our debts. Now give back Guam.

He didn't do anything right either.

both mainland china and taiwan itself is not a country. They both agree there is only one china. Both of them think one day they will take their lost territory back.
This relationship is to complex that most people just call them countries.

Lol at this copy paste material that this shill you are using. You are replying to a jap and comparing your ccp state to the usa. At least edit your copy paste paragraphs

He was a violent, savage tyrant and an incompetent leader who rightly lost. Thousands were massacred by his army when he took Shanghai.

Lol is a ccp shill unironically complaining about shit like that.

FREEDOM IS COMING.
AND THIS TIME, IT IS THE PHILIPPINES THAT NEEDS LIBERATION
IMPERIALIST PHILIPPINOS HAVE OPPERSED THE OIL BENEATH THEIR FEET FOR FAR TOO LONG
WE WILL FREE THE PHILIPPINES FROM IMPERIALIST PHILIPPINOS AND FREE THE WAY FOR US INVESTMENT
OF COURSE, A STANDING ARMY PRESENCE WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAVE THE WAY TO DEMOCRACY LIKE IRAQ AND SYRIA

wtf Americans really good at dominating the world in everyday life. Feel sorry about the Indians.

It was the content and implications of the post that caused me to reply that way retard, your lack of basic reading comprehension is laughable.

How am I a CCP shill? Theres a reason people sided with the CCP over the KMT.

rude

King-Phillipines is a part of Indonesia (Nusantara) taken and Whitewashed by the Spanish

The system to censor the animation of the bear is our enemy.

Yeah, instead of Japan groping Taiwan, Taiwan should by sucking Japan off with bruises on her face.

what the fuck am i reading?

>China censors Winnie the Pooh
>Therefore the Chinese system is our enemy

>country
>has no seat at the un
hmmmm

Your own president just said Philippines should be a province of China doe...

Them memes be stale t-b-h

No

>joshua wong
DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw cucked by Spain, America, and Japan and will be cucked by Chi*a in the future.

China should let Taiwan be independent, they need it as a friend.

>cunt
>un denies it
>even superpower like USA isn't willing to say they're cunt formally
This is more than cucked, it's cucking and the dick of CCP is digging harder inside taiwan ass

Why the sudden change of heart regarding Ch*Noids? Is it really just because of Du30 being an autistic butthurt edgemeister?

This. Taiwan has done the most to preserve Chinese cultural heritage. The CCP has only destroyed it.

who gave australia the authority to rate posts?

It's Formosa retard.

It's not indonesia, it's Brunei. Brunei exist long before Indonesia is a thing.

fuck off comrade Zhao

GIBE BACK VLADVOSTOK

I live here actually, so no
海參崴 belongs to Russia as a direct successor
of the Mongol Empire.

Why would Guam belong to you? You Flips are just a mishmash of countless random negrito and austronesian tribes with a squirt of chink and a pinch of Spanish, that only identifies as "Filipino" because you were enslaved by the Spaniards who were generous enough to create the "Filipino" identity for you. Of all the countries in the world, you guys have the least amount of right to any form of irredentism. I'm literally shrugging my shoulders at the mere idea that such an insignificant and irrelevant country would have the actual audacity to make such a claim. Shoo, shoo.

Vladivostok belongs to the Chukchi Empire.

Prepare your angus for reindeerback archers

>Russian
>We wuzzing Mongols

Why do Chinks get so upset whenever the Philippines are brought up?

user... That's not a Chink...

to all those saying Taiwan isn't it's own country, fuck you

I find that hard to believe. That level of butthurt on such a specific topic is just way too likely to be a CCP shill.

you're retarded

It's a country the same way the US south was it's own country during the civil war, the only difference is the the CCP are a bunch of pussy soyboy shits that can't even unite China correctly

Genghis Khan -> Jochi -> Tuka-Timur -> Urungtash -> Saritja Kundjek Kiyat -> Tuluk-Timur -> Isabeg -> Alibek -> Mamay -> Mansur -> Alexandr -> Ivan -> Boris -> Lev -> Vasiliy -> Elena Glinska -> Ivan the Terrible (first Russian Tsar)

By that argument, half of Europe can claim to be the legitimate successor states of each other, lol

Some Taiwanese actually want to be annexed by Japan again

It's actually really pathetic if you think about it.
>Grandaddy Zhang gets killed by Japs, home taken, and grandma Wang gets raped with a bayonet up her asshole, only for modern day Zhang to willingly suck Jap dick

Why is he so chill all the time?

so

Need Yamashita to behead this chinks out from the region. I'm willing to lend my hand to exterminate this haram slanty piggies.
Jomon only. No Yayoi.

T-I-G-E-R

Sup Forumss resident banana has arrived on que

They lost the Mandate of Heaven, their claim is now invalid.

>cucked
but unlike Taiwan, your cunt was gang-raped by multiple cunts

TW can't be counted as a sovereign county when it's officially and formally part of China. What's more, TW is no longer a member of UN, which shows the international society doesn't see TW as a country even if it's just for the form's sake

Why does korea even exist even the population is literally consists of chinese who migrated to the korean pennsula after they genocided the proto-japs?

t. Xiu Biulan

How is guam yours exactly?
American couldn't less of a shit about your ancient claims. We won it. Guam will remain american as long as congress wants it to be.

China doesn't need any friends.

It's actually really pathetic if you think about it.
>Grandaddy Zhang gets killed by commies, home taken, and grandma Wang gets raped with a bayonet up her asshole, only for modern day Zhang to willingly suck commie dick

>Taiwan
>country