Leaks are indicating that your little "safe space" of hatred will be exposed tomorrow by our Madame Secretary...

Leaks are indicating that your little "safe space" of hatred will be exposed tomorrow by our Madame Secretary. I've been sent to scout enemy activity, and I must say, it's going to be quite easy to defeat the misguided beliefs in this board. Know that you cannot win against our arsenal of knowledge and reason. So I'll leave you guys with a teaser of our intellectual attacks:

Blaming Jews for everything is stupid. You guys complain about African Americans blaming white people for all their ills, yet you're quick to blame Jews for everything. You guys believe in the pseudoscience of "race", although the scientific consensus proves that there is no such thing. Speaking of science, most of you probably don't believe in global warming, which is again, another viewpoint that totally contradicts the findings of the scientific community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFjMfBfPetM
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey nigger, why don't you go swing from a tree

lol u said arse

>this post will get 200+ replies

How dare you use that despicable word. But don't worry, we'll get the last laugh. Hillary Clinton will become the next President. We will retake control of the senate. We will use this new majority to pass an Anti-Hate Speech bill through Congress. The Supreme Court would uphold it of course, because Hillary will be able to nominate a true progressive to fill the current vacancy. Your days of verbal harassment are numbered.

Our army of anti-fascist posters will overload the servers! Brace yourselves!

Get fucked niggers. Hillary will bring you super predators to heel. Get ready for November

Kek is on our side, heathen

All hail the great God Queen.

First came the usurper commie jew. Who tried to steal her throne.

Now we alt-righters will slay you drumf-heads in her honor. There's no hope for you.

Haha! You wish!

We control the news! We control college campuses. Demographics are on our side! Our progressive ideas will blot out the hate!

Bump. LETS RAGE!

Bring it, cunt.

Only dumb conservatives believe in deities. Us progressives believe in science and reason. Our Crusade of knowledge and reason will reign supreme. The Cult of Reason, first introduced during the French Revolution, will be reinstated as the official state religion.

Good then you understand why it is scientifically important to have measures like Israel to protect the many diverse Euro cultures.

Sterilize, deport, landmines at the borders!

>no restriction of speech
>"safe space"
ok nigga

No racemixing either!

Then we will pander to niggers and spics in the shade. It's what we Dems do best. Haha and we'll call you racist too!

this goy

There's like 5 CTR in here trying to reverse troll.

He's right. It's about time we got an aryan woman who will keep those niggers on the plantation and lock up the super predators.

Hillary knows it would be racist and anti-semetic to criticize Jews for anything. That's why it is important we get in line and start our own Eugenics program and remove race mixing from our schools and media!

FUCK TRUMP, he's a nigger lover. Hillary will take care of them once she's president.
SJW's will be BTFO, it's too late now. This was the ultimate . Hillary played you fuckwits. Now Hillary will reclaim our white nations and kick out all the shitskins.

Haha, you think there's still time for such rash measures? In the EU, all we have to do is bring up the sins of WWII and Germany will capitulate to our progressive views. The US has already crossed the demographic threshold that will make it impossible for a true conservative to win the Presidency. Heck, even Arizona is all of a sudden up for grabs and within reach of our Madame Secretary. We are even winning the war in Japan, and soon they will be culturally enriched as they let in hordes of immigrants to bolster their stagnating population growth.

K-keep me posted

Oh believe me, we will! Prepare to be enlightened.

This Canadian does not realize that Comrade Trudeau is a great ally. Believe me, our anti-hate speech laws will make their way to Canada as well.

>pseudoscience of race

Keke long stockings.

Bill Nye, one of the great disciples of reason, tells us that race is a construct.

let them come
youtube.com/watch?v=lFjMfBfPetM

Yeah pol is being primed for tomorrow right now. It's so easy to see.

Take screenshots of all the vile shit they say and spam it.

The 300 failed.
Trump will fail.

There's no such thing as a pyrrhic victory.

how will we ever recover ?

PRAISE KEK

Short history lesson about trump:

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

> Said he was a democrat

> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great secretary of state only 3 years ago

> Flip flopped positions on isis

> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe

>Said he might nuke isis

>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made

> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise

>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

>le "Sup Forums is one person" meme
>le "race doesnt exist" meme

And so it begins.

ayee nice IP address shill.

What the fuck are you on about? Hillary will obviously support rich white people as she always has done against poor people of colour, which is exactly why Sup Forums is supporting her.

>Leaks are indicating that your little "safe space" of hatred will be exposed tomorrow by our Madame Secretary.

please do. We are VERY excited to get mainstream exposure.

>You guys believe in the pseudoscience of "race", although the scientific consensus proves that there is no such thing.
Come on now. Don't make it so obvious.

Also, a real HillShill wouldn't have a picture from 300 like that.

how does disinformation from psyops change my mind in any way?

i have seen the truth, read through the documents myself in person, the only one with doubt is you.

my eyes are open, i have seen the ugly grizzly truth, nothing will ever sway me nor silence my voice.

>You guys believe in the pseudoscience of "race", although the scientific consensus proves that there is no such thing
But science says there's a physical/mental difference between races? What the fuck have you been reading?

Look up 'race' on wikipedia and get ready to rage.

>you cannot win against our arsenal of knowledge and reason.

>MFW

Come at us bro...

Generalizing how everyone on this board thinks of jews.

Claiming that we all blame them for all our ills.

Claiming there is no such thing as race
(jesus fucking christ get your liberal nuspeak out of my fucking face)

Claiming everyone here doesn't believe in global warming.

IN GENERAL claiming all the people from all over the world who are a multitude of races and both sexes using this message board, ALL believe the same thing.

> our arsenal of knowledge

WEW

Raged, then raged even harder when the 6th fucking citation linked to a time magazine article.

And then you'll get fucking massacred by all those people with guns that you're scared of.

You can't even begin to imagine the shit storm coming your way. You have awoken a slumbering beast and picked a fight that you cannot win. The resolve and fortitude of our ranks transcend all boarders and nations and creeds. We are a collection of individuals who yearn for the world to wake up to the truth. And we want you more than anything to give us the exposure to absolutely obliterate you and redpill your normies masses. We will never stop, and we will never surrender. For tonight, the drums of war beat on Sup Forums. We will never let you infect our home and alter our beliefs. You will be truly sorry you ever messed with us.

It is you or us, and when whites have their backs against the way, history tells us the jew goes down the well, and the traitor hangs by the neck until dead.

>haha blaming Jews is stupid
>let's blame white people instead

HILLARY'S DRONES SHALL BLOT OUT THE SUN UNTIL THERE ARE NO GUN OWNERS LEFT

FOR /POL!

Then we shall shitpost in the shade!

Bill Nye is the old version of Carl the Cuck.

you're being extremely obvious.. why would you post this against someone who shilled for hill, which is exactly whatyoui're doing. give it up shillbot.

Persians do not resemble 300 at all.

Do you realize that Hillary's a Christian too?

I guess she would be since she's the actual Devil.

thats not fair to the devil m8

your a dorable