White/White Male Advocacy Organizations

Whites, and to a far greater degree, white males, are losing ground to every other representative group in the country, due in large part to our inability to create a unified coalition for advancing our importance in society.

In order to reestablish our importance we must be willing to mobilize and put pressure on society in a way that does not stir serious conflict and detract from our message. The Alt-righters, while they may only represent the loudest 1% of us, need to be ostracized and silenced if we want to be taken seriously. It's seen as nothing but an edgy fringe movement by the rest of the country, but it has the potential to do as much damage to conservatives as the Tea Party did in 2008.

There is no good reason for minorities and the mentally unstable to receive preferential treatment over us in the job market and universities. A white counterpart to the NAACP should and can exist, but its raison d'etre and mission must be both digestible for the masses and bound by irrefutable logic.

We are the majority and the minority must be forced to realize that it is only because of our great beneficence that we do not utilize our power to bring about tyranny.

K

Bump

You need to use the internet and get your own party going. U.K. has, Oz has, so fuckin do it burger fags.

3rd parties are all but nonexistant in the U.S. If you want your voice to be heard you have to demonstrate that you either have marginally significant influence over votes or lobbying potential.

BLM has both, which is why it's been such an effective organization.

This conversation is one step closer to making it a reality. I try to find people in real life with extreme views and even they shy away from this. The social engineering/cultural marxism is embedded deep.

I don't understand why this is considered extreme. I just interviewed for a position in an office that had 10 non-white employees and I could tell instantly that I was at a disadvantage based on my gender and race.

In the end they offered me the job (which I refused) but who knows how many people they turned down just because they were white males.

White males are have become simultaneously culprits and victims in this era.

Bumping for discourse

Last time

if we deserve it itll balance out in the end.

you types are annoying, fringe type little bastards.

just shut the fuck up, learn, practice what you learn, get incredibly good at, & teach the next generation to do it again. we dont need bullshit social campaigns. throughout history people who organize protests & people who are fucking useless are revealed to be of the same character- the unhappy & weakly endowed.

get fucking good. get smart, get capable, & prove youre better.

>implying being better is enough
You clearly either tend fields or still live with your parents. My guess is the former considering that you type like a 12 year old.

im making bank as an HVAC service technician & live comfortably in a house on the north side of town on the hill.

youre an assmad city bitch who cant even figure out to find a skill for which theres a fucking demand. people who know how to do shit that actually produces something useful are doing just fine out here in our friends, buddy.

*in our fields

we are doing fine but after generations of inbreeding we apparently can't spell

Kek, I knew it was something uneducated.

>inb4 we have to take classes
I lived with HVAC employees and half of them literally couldn't spell basic words.

Disregarding grammar I suppose you might be the smartest retard, even if your simple minded blue collar platitudes ($10 says you look this word up) could be regurgitated by a parrot.

youre right, theres an excellent chance im a dumbass.

if only this wide world harbored some objective test of ability, a way to quantify the difference in agency between two people. something like whether or not one of them can get a fucking job?

what do you think?

Well it's certainly a good thing HVAC workers don't need reading comprehension skills because I never once said I don't have a job.

I bet you wouldn't be able to form coherent sentences without autocorrect, would you?

oh fuck you got me i assumed you were the same guy

so what exactly about the blue collar has your panties in a twist? we put your damn world together, man.

also im getting my BA in viticulture & vineyard management so you can suck my capable & edumacated dick

I didn't realize community colleges taught """applied science""".

And I certainly don't have a problem with blue collar workers. I couldn't be upper class if there wasn't a lower class.

no you couldn't tell, you just felt intimidated by the minorities

anyways so why'd you not take the job?

To be honest I wasn't sure if I could handle the giant gay pride flag in the front office, but I told the interviewer that I was perfectly fine with him using an exit as an entrance anyway.

But I was offered a better position somewhere else so there was no reason for me to be their token.