If Mexico stayed part of Spain they could avoid losing their lands?

>If Mexico stayed part of Spain they could avoid losing their lands?
>Any possible way of they stopping the US in any scenario?

*unironically banter free questions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War#Ku_Klux_Klan_involvement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are quickly correcting this historical mistake.

>>If Mexico stayed part of Spain they could avoid losing their lands?
no
>>Any possible way of they stopping the US in any scenario?
no

How would they have remained part of Spain? The Napoleonic Wars bankrupted and crippled Madrid which allowed the American colonies to become independent.

No, Spain also lost land to the US, Mexico retaining its lands would require a whole different set of situations
Yes, several complicated scenarios, not imposible but in our timeline it had to happen

No. But it won't happen.

LOS

It already happened

Not that simple, Cuba was part of Spain until early XX century.
During the independence all the colonies were full of 1º and 2º generation people from the Metropolis with actual power.
Even in your country almost 50% of the population was pro British.

Not really, no.

1821 worst year of my life

kys

>tfw WASP with a Mexican girlfriend
>been learning a bit of Spanish from her
>will make sure our kids are bilingual
Feels good not being a racist brainlet

kys

Stay in denial wh*Te boi your too pussy to do anything about it in real life so you shitpost about it on Sup Forums

based
kys

Reminder that Mexico is WHITE and PROTESTANT

>We are quickly correcting this historical mistake.
Dragging down the average IQ, height, etc. Isn't making those areas part of Mexico it's just making them as shitty as the Mexican hellhole your parents fled.

I'd rather die than live in this shithole and not in the glorious Viceroyalty of New Spain

Whats happened

BULLSHIT
MÉXICO IS FOREVER BROWN AND CATHOLIC

Based

the kys
mexican goverment wanted to eliminate catholic faith in mexico but the catholics didin't like that so they made a war

Why did the kkk support the mexican government

kys

The government was exterminating pests but there were so many now we have crawling about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War#Ku_Klux_Klan_involvement

Nope, the americans would have eventually still started the Spanish-American war to kick the spanish out of the americas.

Napoleón is literally Hitler

With Americans living in Texas, it would had been just matter of time. They might even had taken more land because it wouldn't be a "proper" country but a colony.

>WASP
>not a brainlet
>not an ethno-masochist, thus a form of racist

Not really, we humilated spain countless times and kicked them out from alot of their colonies.

It's in my beady blood to colonize

>Dragging down the average IQ, height, etc. Isn't making those areas part of Mexico it's just making them as shitty as the Mexican hellhole your parents fled.

Those tests are bullshit, wtf do "British and Irish" and "French and German" ? No white person would be satisfied with that level of accuracy.

My dad is English and my mom is a New England WASP
Mostly did it to see how much non-Anglo blood my mom has