Am I a cuck?

Hello, Sup Forums. So there's this girl from my college (community) who just transferred to a real University after wrapping up her undergraduate work. Her and I were not dating, but very, very close. We fucked a lot but weren't dating. Anyway, day 1 of her new school and she's already cross-faded at a party, where she sent me this. Now I'm assuming she's gonna get fucked and I'm a bit concerned. You see, the thing is while neither of us have romantic feelings for one another, we're still ridiculously close friends and I haven't been in this situation with her yet, but I feel cheated on, which is the worst feeling in the planet. Am I a cuck, Sup Forums? Please, do tell me, and be honest, don't be all "hurrrr u is gugg" without any reason for stating it. Also the picture is just the first of 2 depicting our most recent conversation.

2/2

I would also like to point out that I am completely sober while she is drunk/high. The cutesy way I talk to her is kinda like our thing? She can just barely type. I don't know why I even care about this, we're not romantically involved at all.

hope it aint real but if it is id hate to be you. kys dumb ass.

>quadruple texting
haven't even read anything you've written and I can already tell you're a massive faggot

pls dont be real. thats too cringey

Nice political thread mate

sage

Your not dating so she doesn't have an obligation to you. You also text like a cuck.

Listen here faggot, /soc/ is pure cancer. Is this much better? No, but this is the only board I don't hate

you are a faggot cuck kill yourself immediately

Sage

let me guess. she invited you to a party and when you saw her actually talking to other people you are too much of a pussy to walk over her shoulder and jump in random conversations with strangers. So you try to blame her and be passive aggressive with texting instead of actually walking over and having this conversation IN PERSON with her at this party, which you are both at.

Im gonna guess you are a young man. Yeah its hard but you will never get her unless you be aggressive. You are acting like a friend zoned bitch.

I mean like I'd show you more text convos between us. I don't text like that with anyone besides her, she started it.

You a cuck. She's a fuckbuddy, a piece of meat, but you obviously want her to be more. Otherwise you wouldn't "feel cheated on".

Dumb fuck. She's a hole for your cock she probably sees you the same way, just a meatstick to play with. If you wanted a relationship with her that ship has long since sailed bro.

yes you're a cuck

You sound like a cuck.

Stop talking to her.
Let her sit on that forever.
Find a new girl.
It's pretty simple.
Yours is going to get fucked by a nigger and you don't want the sloppy seconds.
Be a big man.

Theres nothing worse then dudes talking like this to girls ffs

I've tried the aggressive shit, but the important thing to know is that i DONT want a relationship with this girl. I guess the question is more why do I feel like a cuck when we're not dating

Also, you really do text like a faggot.
How the fuck have you gotten laid with words like that?

For you

>/R9K/

>what the fuck is this shit doing on Sup Forums
hows the shilling going ?
now fuckoff to pic related

She's already better than you and will most likely find someone successful going to a regular college.

You considering transferring or you gonna stick with the aa that illegals and borderline retards get that employers pass off?

She likes it. She's straight up told me it gets her like going. I think it's faggy too trust me I'm with you on this

ITS WHAT YOU GET FOR FALLING FOR THE OLD JEWISH TRICK OF PRE-MARITAL SEX IS COOL.. SEX IS JUST FOR PLEASURE GOYIM. THATS ALL.

A E S T H E T I C S

this desu senpai

are you autistic
you are on a political redpill board
and you are so fucking bluepill that my goddamn cock is going flacid while watching interracial white swedish woman on bbc
and im a cucked up swedish white boii
but fuck ur more cucked than a entire nation

>dip
OP confirmed as nigger

Lern2fuckbuddy. You avoided the commitment of a relationship to protect yourself from the emotional ramifications, thus sacrificing certain benefits like monogamy. As she's not your bitch has every right to get drunk/high and be fucked by as many black men as she pleases. If this bothers you then you must love her, in which case you fucked up.

>Attempting to carry on a relationship with a woman who just got to college to live the most substance fueled and casual sex filled years of her life

Cuck or not, you're just not very bright

go and fuck another girl and send her the pics

the thing here is to know that whoever gets jelly first loses the game

dont be a fucking cuck and go fuck

Thanks for the translation of your national anthem faggot

This is the first non-meme tier post. The thing is I wouldn't say I love her, because regardless of how many times we fuck, we've been friends for a long ass time before that too.

Kek

I'm with OP on this one.

It is generally needy and low value to multiple text but that's only if you do it unironically.

It's a millennial college hipster thing tbqh but it works with that crowd.

why do you do things?

this is a shitty thread and doesnt belong here

>2016 not typing as fast as you want and spamming send whenever u can

what r u a fuckin cuck?

and user there's nothing wrong with you guys being on/off fuckbuddies as long as you don't friendzone yourself by making her your only sexual partner and actually caring about her emotional well-being like a decent human being wew lad nvm ur cucked go fuck some sluts bro

This. Most normies don't appreciate shit that isn't retarded memespeak. As much of a tard I feel like for endulging in it, I feel better when I'm getting laid :/

If you wanted to date, you should've just fucking asked her out.
If you waited too long you fucked up.
And if she liked you, she would be patient and not sleep around.

So either way, just give up on that shit.

This 100% if you havent locked down the floating pussy (which you should have if you actually wanted her eg. Every MAN finds a way) then who fucking cares shes not serious about you no matter how much you lurrebbb her at this point she's just a hole and if you keep wanting to waste your time making her your gf then all the angst and heartbreak is on you op

still waiting on a reply.
I guess she hasn't done anything yet which is good. Although I somewhat regret asking

Is this for real?

You mean you hate /po/ and /diy/ and /3/ and /trv/ and /out/ and /an/ and /ck/ and /ic/ and /gd/ and /wg/? What have they ever done to you, faggo5?

cause you have feelings you stupid faggot

either get rid of them or learn how to control them

C U C K

You're an absolute degenerate and this trash belongs on >. I will answer your question though. She is probably going to fuck someone else. You're not dating so she has no obligation to you. You technically won't be a cuck but don't act like she's hour's if you're too much of a pussy to ask her out.

I hope she like invites you to like join in on the gang-smash at least.

>Are you gonna like smash or something

HAHAHAH FUCKING LOSER

meh even with the bf lockdown you think a qt piece of ass is going to not help herself to all the strange cock in college?

even if youd make her your girl I guarantee you that it will not last more than a year. women are just that fucked up nowadays. ESPECIALLY college girls.

I should know, I had one on lockdown for a couple of years and as soon as "muh college experience" got in the way, RIP.

just go MGTOW and go for the occasional easy lay until me and a couple of other based weebs come up with virtual sex waifus

discouraging pre-marital sex was and still is a jewish social convention they passed onto europe and other parts of the world you stupid fuck

learn some goddamn history

Fixed it, but now I feel more like a cuck

underrated

:/

i know this is fake but dam

Jesus Christ, stop...

FUCKING STOP YOU JUST KEKED YOURSELF

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS WAS PAINFUL TO READ.

This is all just a slide thread, right? Cause holy fuck.

Matt, is this you?

You write like a tremendous faggot. She writes more maturely than you do but that's not saying much.

>Ifunny
Okay I may be a cuck but at least I'm past the 10th grade

>Just have a good time, kiddo
You are an absolute spineless fuck.

eh it makes conversations simpler to have with simple people

i don't mind speaking with a lower vocabulary when talking to children, i don't see how that's any different

please MODS ban this fucking loser

Holy shit. Thanks for the laughs, OP

Cccringe

Yes. She was using you for sex. If she actually had any feelings for you you would be dating.

That bad, huh?
I think I'm gonna livestream my suicide

seconded

ban this cuck immediately

can you fuck off, nigger?

well puerto rican girls are definitely sluts, so i don't think your sample is really a good way to draw a general picture

lmao what a cuck!!!!!!!!!

aight we gon run a train on ur girl after u gon lil nigga

Jesus Christ dude just forget her. You failed at texting and probably have been through the relationship.

You should only type 1/3 of what she types. You think too much about her, and look where it got you, you feel like shit, over nothing.

Quit giving a shit about women. They don't give a shit about you

no please don't this is the most fun i've had in a while on Sup Forums, OP is fucking hilarious and I want more

Believe it or not mate, you have feelings for her...
I'm assuming the reason you're saying you don't is because she doesn't feel the same way toward you.
You're not exactly getting cucked, but you will be if you remain emotionally attached to her. Hope this helps

Hue mongos what

First off
Second off
>the thing is while neither of us have romantic feelings for one another
You clearly like her you faggot, and the feelings were likely not reciprocated on her end.
You should have talked about where you stand with her before she left, now you've fucked up desu.

Drop all contact and move on.

Next time don't romantically fall for your fuckbuddy. Cuck.

>Actually don't tell me uhhhh I don't wanna know
>Just have a good time, kiddo
>W-Without me ;_;

this isnt Sup Forums although i think it's alright that it turned into it. Sup Forums was the shit.
>WAS

If this is fake then you should kill yourself even harder

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU THINK THAT'S FIXED
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

cool, do it on jewtube.

FAGGOT

I mean it does, but my current situation isn't exactly prime when it comes to pussy, and so she was like a diamond in the rough as she's actually like a solid 8.5-9/10 who showed interest. Literally no one else at my school is over a 7 and my standards are way too high, so she kinda became my only source of pussy, which is too bad because we were good platonic friends before all this.

When people come here and lurk, your fuckcuntery gives us a bad name. Off yourself my friend.

Stop. I'm going to fix this for you. This is all you need to say:

"You're not going to fuck anyone, understand?" Nothing more, nothing less. That's it. If you ignore this post, and shit goes downhill, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Turn your phone off and leave it off.

If this is fake this is borderline genius shit to take to r9k. If this is real, you might wanna get your feelings and autism checked by a doctor

Jesus man tell me this isnt real. I hope shes getting plowed by the basketball team right now.

>a..a...are you gonna smash or something?

Unreal

why would you fuck a girl you aren't romantically interested, and I mean repeatedly.

If you fuck a chick more than once and go back for more you probably like her. Just go for it.

you sound like her gay best friend have some dignity

>but I feel cheated on, which is the worst feeling in the planet.

Yeah, that's natural. If you're actually close with her there's something you need to do to gain an emotional upper hand. I'm not joking or being edgy here either, I'm being 100% serious;
You need to emotionally abuse this girl.
Not like to the point where she's drinking bleach, but make her feel bad about certain things. Create boundaries and associate certain behaviors with negative responses.

dude, I don't know how old you are, but please stop this madness. I can only take so much cringe. You feel like a cuck because you're acting like one, so stop acting like one. You clearly have feelings for her, so either tell her or leave her alone. (and you should probably just leave her alone, because long distance relationships are a bad idea.)

Mods, just delete this shit already.