Reinforcements are here

I have arrived from /asp/ and I will support my brothers tomorrow. Will any other boards step up to the plate?

Idk but thanks senpai

we expect support from /k/ and Sup Forums as well, two other based boards

ty /asp/ie bro, godspeed

welcome, senpai, please report to the War Room thread quartermaster for your memes

/k/ is here and will always be here

And Kekspeed to you, OP

See you on the front lines

/ak/ reporting

DOUBLE DOUBLES

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

Sup Forums reporting in

ready to go ledecky

/fit/ checking in

/x/phile here. Your chaos magic and kekromancy would make Semjase proud.

/k/ is always on the fence with this kinda shit. They seem to think that if they can distance themselves from us, the democrats will go easy on them.

wew /x/ is with us. Unforseen consequemces incoming for the hillbots.

Also check these dubs fuck

Politics have a direct effect on gun ownership. I can assure you that no kommando thinks democrats will go easy on us.

I'm a big guy here from Sup Forums

Thank you and welcome to the war

I'm actually curious what /x/ thinks of kek and meme magic? It always seemed like proof of collective consciousness to me.

Himmler was a certified meme magician. We're talking about this man, an avid Gita reader and scholar of the Vedas, who actively pursued mystic objects like the lance of longinus and the grail.

The rallies, the parades, the swastika, sig runes, etc, were all sigils which mass exposure "charged". The more you see them, the more you MAKE them, the more powerful they become.
Baneposting unintentionally stumbled into the same force, and Kekposting after it.

Betty gud, and I think the general /x/ opinion is that it's pretty much what you think... although better described as a hypertulpa

i've been here for about 8 years and never knew about asp.

what a fucking joke

It's unfortunate that Himmler fell short of the real grail. His descendants had to discover it decades later.

Clever frogposters.

Sup Forums will be here( I fucking guarantee it

LIGHT THE BEACON.

GONDOR CALLS FOR AIDE

>the state of carter

I wonder how many normies are going to go to /po/ instead of Sup Forums looking for the racist nazi Trump supporters?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Don't believe their lies.

Sup Forums here we are ready

Carter is cancer and so are his deanettyy posts

Remember to drop a truth bomb or two on em, we may be able to bring a few of them to the light.

It's new. Only been around since Hiroshima Nagasaki took over.

Old Sup Forums here dusting off my controller. Let see if we can beat our high score of anal devastation.

AMMUNITION THREAD
DUMP YOUR DANKEST

Let's give em hell!

Robot reporting in.

Sup Forums reporting for duty
>heard y'all have got some virgin normie eyes coming in tomorrow
>my shitposts are at your command

Who's that super hot guy?

I assume you're from /lgbt/

Sup Forums here