How do we stop Peter Thiel, Sup Forums?

How do we stop Peter Thiel, Sup Forums?

Why stop him? Let the cases be decided on their merits or lack thereof. Doesn't matter who pays the lawyers.

He is literally giving money to kill the media.

How is this acceptable?

>>How is this acceptable?
how is it not? If he doesn't have a case then he doesn't make any money.

my opinions are now conflicted. need more information.

It's wrong.

>kill the media

Yes please

But the media needs to be utterly destroyed.

The only legitimate form of political discourse is anonymous discussion without gatekeepers.

Why? Would it be better if the cases were funded by the plaintiffs, instead of by Thiel? What difference would that make to anything?

It's his way of turning (((their))) laws against them. Soon, much will become deregulated because they'll be tired of playing the game they started. Once deregulation happens, there won't be a market for these lawsuits anymore.

Literally our savior

Why do these people always fulfill cliches?

The glasses.

The haircut

The vocabulary reminiscent of 18-19 year old girls' lockeroom.

So the author is against all layers working on contingency? He realizes that would completely fuck the poor right?

Oh no, he's forcing tqbloid blogs to follow court orders and have journalistic integrity. Oh the humanity

Helps ordinary people protect their privacy without fear of being btfo by (((their lawyers))).

>How do we stop Peter Thiel, Sup Forums?

You don't. He helped kill Gawker. He and Hogan fucked them so hard they were bought out by Mexicans. You had the run of the tabloid sphere, talking shit about every whos who out there. You had a division in Silicon Valley, covering the latest shit that was about to change the world. Now you have to walk into your new boss' office, hes a fat, greasy wet back slime ball. He tells your pink haired, hornrim glasses wearing ass that instead of bitching about misogyny you'll instead be covering El Chapos daughters quinceanera.

All because they outed Thiel as gay. He was a flaming san francisco faggot. Everyone knew it. But they took away from him the one thing gays hold dear. The ability to control how and when you tell your family who you are for better for worst. Instead they splashed it across their webpage like he was a mascot for every rainbow waving faggot in existence.

Its like a shitty joke. A faggot and wrestler walk into a bar and end a rag.

>implying there's anything wrong with killing the (((media)))
my only complaint is that he won't be thorough enough

You dont. Gawker's publication of HH sex tape was not journalism. It's good Gawker is history, but Denton and all editors involved should be in jail.

>fuck everything about this
then some other smart sounding phrases
>investment vehicle
>revenue model
substitute for an actual logical argument
>shouldn't
with no explanation

4u

The (((media))) today is so incredibly corrupt and biased that it could use a good cleansing. Gawker killed itself with its complete lack of standards and basic decency.

>"HOW DARE THE AVERAGE PEASANT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUCCESSFULLY SUE ME! CURCUMVENTING JUSTICE BY STARVING OUT THE OPPOSITION'S LEGAL FUNDING IS OUR STRATEGY!"

fuckin faggots

BASED

Yeah let the fucking purge begin as far as I'm concerned.

reminder that the goyish response to (((them))) is syndicalism

no single one of us has jew money but together we have more then them

He's giving money to facilitate justice. If there's no case, there's no lawsuit. These are not personal injury shakedowns or cost-of-defense plays, presumably. They are cases that have merit, but would not be brought without deep pockets.

Isn't he literally helping people who don't have money afford lawsuits? That's fucking heroic. He's standing up for justice in a corrupt world. Why would that be wrong?

> lawsuits shouldn't be a revenue model

Then explain the SPLC

>If you throw a fuck load of money at shit, meritocracy happens!

You all deserve death by fire.

>

Gawker was a good win. If he can take out Murdoch's propaganda machine he wins the Nobel prize. We could finally become civilised and polite like Canada.

Gawker outed Peter Thiel as gay while he was in Saudi Arabia.

This isn't just revenge, it's Justice.

Corporate law, patent law, class actions... they're all like this. Every lawsuit, really.

Why contain it?

S'cool.

Many companies break the law because their victims can't afford the legal costs necessary to hold them accountable. This is a good thing.

FREE MARKET BITCH

Honestly he is so based. I am straight but I would definitely corner him at a high end silicon valley elite party and suck him off in the bathroom while maintaining eye contact and swallow. no homo

He is a king among men.

We're coming for you.

You should have never stuck your dick in this beehive

Fuck the media, I'd give money to see bug-eyed liberals behind their hipster glasses being beaten to death.

You're subhuman dogshit. You spread propaganda openly, don't start blubbering about journalistic integrity and ethics you fucking child.

nope

You can only say so much in 140 characters.

if you can't say anything other than
>i don't like this
you should
>delet your account

Fuck you kike, Thiel is a based goy, just wait until he starts taking on the big boys :)

This guy's RNC speech was so fucking good.

Why stop him, he is a vessel of justice that is long overdue. If he sues enough slandering, dishonest, no good parasites that media has become they might actually start doing something like investigative journalism again.

Why on Earth would we want to stop him?

Get serious, shillanon.

Peter Thiel is an actual based faggot, unlike Milo

As long as hes attacking left-wing media I don't give a shit.

The media sucks.

Peter Thiel is based

God bess this man for taking a sledge to the fucking media

Lmao!
Child!