TRUMP GENERAL - WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY EDITION

>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11061514/r
youtube.com/watch?v=YJC5R1Kx2Rk
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
donaldtrump2016online.com/
truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/gop-fail-donald-trump-not-listed-minnesota-ballot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not shilling, but what would be the worst thing to happen if Trump does try to create some fairness to illegals that have been here for decades? It would look good for Independents and Hispanics. As of right now, this is a fairly close race and Trump could use all the help he could get

HERE YOU GO FAGGOTS.

ALLOWING THEM TO STAY IS AMNESTY, AND THATS WHAT TRUMP WILL DO.

YES, YOU ARE IN THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL

TRUMP WILL WIN!

strawpoll.me/11061514/r
VOTE
strawpoll.me/11061514/r
VOTE
strawpoll.me/11061514/r
VOTE
strawpoll.me/11061514/r
VOTE

Kek blessed this thread. Hopefully our shill bombings cease soon. Otherwise get comfy in the bunker. We are currently at a Shillcon 3.

Thread Music: youtube.com/watch?v=YJC5R1Kx2Rk

CTR, thank you for your contribution to our discussion

However, what you have proposed is tl;dr

Have a nice day

OP pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

NOW WITH HANNITY TH PART 2

>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U

Someone take over
>inb4 autismOp

MAKE AMERICA (and Sup Forums) GREAT AGAIN
WE'RE GONNA WIN WIN WIN
>IGNORE THE SHILLS
TRUMP LOVES US ALL

WE MAGA TOMORROW!!

Awoo

>tfw it's not even my site
there's your response

autist trash

Forgive me I was fooled.

Can someone explain what trump said at the hannity townhall? If he isn't putting those 40 millions illegals in camps and ganocading them Im voting for hillary

YES, YOU ARE BROWSING THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

nope, not the real trump general. sage

Every anchor baby and illegal mexican should be put into an oven

>tfw I'm going to be at work tomorrow and I can't browse Sup Forums on the corporate network

man, I'm gonna miss all the fun..

AWOOO!!!

ignorant faggot

Gary Johnson is tougher on Immigration

Some people use a phone.

>trump says softening, will enforce existing laws
>normies and spics actually think the illegals will get to stay
>Trump soars in polls
>wins election in lanslide
>immediately starts deporting millions
>b-but you said softening
>sorry, just enforcing the existing laws *sips tea*

the town hall from yesterday

y can i not hold all these feels!

>call him a shill, and watch how he recoils
>i've been found out

truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/

I only just found out about this today. How I haven't been seeing this all over Sup Forums astounds me. This article actually proves that Trump isn't racist.
Everyone should post it on twitter with the hashtag #racisttrump

whats the point of /tg/? he is a fucking benedict arnold, and the most pathetic thing about this is that you still support him, and rationalize away the fact that good ol hard working paco is staying forever and his 8 children will hate this country and be americans

>Gary Johnson is tougher on Immigration
Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>Gary open boarders Johnson

>tough on immigration

Was the rally speech today over his revised immigration plans?

Or is that still for another date?

Just got home from work, how was the Jackson rally?

GO HERE (datamining safe; no link in desc)

WE'LL RECYCLE THIS ONE LATER

>revised
>nothing has changed

Fan fucking tastic. Nigel speaking got me to tear up.

He doesn't support total amnesty like trump

improve this

At least he doesn't support amnesty like trump, he wants immigrants to work and pay taxes with a 1 strike law for deportation.

Ok was it focused about immigration?

No.

>home
That's how all charities work dumdum kekk

it delivers money to friends of the foundation... look at what happened in haiti

"actual charities" my fuck

All "criminal" illegals guilty of violent crime and theft will be hunted down and thrown out, something no one will have a problem with. Trump has always been ambiguous when it came to amnesty always leaving the option open by saying "they can come back, but they're gonna do it legally" and we still supported him anyway.

Back taxes are extremely likely and are a barrier to useless, leeching illegals. Trump is now leaving the option where illegals can stay in the U.S. open in an attempt to soften his image on deportation (maybe).

It is my assumption that he is readying his base for when he decides that some illegals will indeed stay. Knowing Trump is not dumb enough to completely abandon his base. He will make sure that those that do stay will suffer in some way. What that entails could mean that illegals born oversees may never become voting citizens. The fate of anchor babies will depend on a court ruling that President Trump could influence with a judge nominee.

In the end, The Wall will be built and he will still remain the most anti illegal immigration candidate.

It was a town hall rally with Hannity. People loved him. Some protesters got butthurt. Nothing bad happened.

Shills are just being shills, as usual.

If building a wall and telling (((refugees))) and foreign nationals to fuck off, we're full is revision, then yes.

How desperate you shills getting? I imagine it's pretty cutthroat for employment over there given how fast you're burning through millions in funding per month with essentially no gain

HELLO, IS THIS THE /cuck/ GENERAL?

Everyone is freaking out because trump isn't actually Hitler

>telling refugees and foreign nationals to fuck off
>in a nation that was made great BECAUSE of refugees and immigrants

b-but it was different, the 'original' immigrants were all white!

>made great BECAUSE of refugees and immigrants
Get colon cancer, you cuck

All these fucking cuckservitive trump supporters.

Holy crap, the CTR shilling regarding this alleged softening is worse than I've ever seen. Are they trying to soften us up before the massive attack tomorrow?

>actual charities

It's genuine concern mixed with ctr shilling.

It's just funny to watch T R U M P F A G S try to spin his backpedaling into something that's good

HERE WE GO

Anyone got some OccupyDemocrat memes?

>the 'original' immigrants were all white!

Exactly. Whites have a mean iq difference of +15 compared to browns, and more significantly (especially in the yuge European migrations from 1850-1936,) all had a basic respect for the culture and laws of their adopted country due to an unspoken understanding that they were fleeing what they deemed a shithole for a new life of opportunity, and that with opportunity and freedom came a lifestyle.

Tens of millions of migrants succeeded and made a life for themselves because of that understanding. Even the Ir*sh and Itali*ns.

I know you're a (You)-b8ing shill, but the more shekels siphoned from CTR on useless shitposts the better.

Whites respect the rule of law and embrace innovation, Mexicans and Asians historically do as well to an extent, but they're always looking out for the gibsmedats for their communities and autistic conformity foremost respectively.

Whites are the only ethnicity that has constantly held the mentality of 'fuck it, it sounds insane, but we'll make it work" and withstood multiple huge external pressures to detail that line of thought.

Quality>quantity

Not good enough.

>NOT (((ECHOES))) IN ETERNITY

absolutely deficient meme tier

>(((genuine))) concern.

Brah, Trump's campaign officially denounced the notion that it was softening its stance on immigration within 45 minutes of the original Buzzfeed clickbait, Trump himself has shot the idea down multiple times since the MsM tried to make it a meme. Yet even this evening, CNN was running a softening of immigration as fact.

The desperation is real.

Be a man among men! Sup Forums's meme army needs YOU!

/k/ checking in, btw.

what happens if i click the link

Trump has a serious problem immigration wise but at least he is still nra approved

There's a very good chance that improved relations with Russia will lead to a legal ripple effect. You reafy for cheap af slavshit imports?

>Go to Barnes and Noble today
>Buy "In Trump We Trust" and "Crisis of Character"
>Cashier is typical sjw
>Is visibly upset at my book choices

They are cheaper online but the looks you get from liberals are worth buying them in person.

Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught.

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

>Trump gets a share of the black vote by being honest with them and telling them their lives are increasingly shittier under Democrat hegemony

>(((Tolerant))) lefty shills respond with 'dude niggers lmao'

Thanks for proving us right

This is where the majority of CTR's money goes. They probably only have 10 people here on Sup Forums but there are dozens elsewhere. Terrifying.

my new coulter book arrives soon

What does immigration have to do with any of your post?

Gentlemen:

When are we going to restore Byzantium?

J-just ignore her legs, and her voice. You'll be fine ;__;

>How could they criticize my foundation that embezzled Haiti funds?!

Hillary Clinton is a bigot
-Donald J Trump

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/gop-fail-donald-trump-not-listed-minnesota-ballot/

>Trump not on the Minnesota ballot

So does this mean he has 0 chance of winning Minnesota?
Why is this allowed?

post your favorite cuckold!

Hillary is going after breitbart because of this. She doesn't like the fact that there is actually a place for people who lean to the right to have a voice and people who agree with them.

Your shill post that got no replies >.02 has been taken from CTR's warchest

Huh?...really activated my cranial almonds.

That's not me.

YES, YOU ARE IN THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL RIGHT THIS MINUTE

So what is the point of Hillary's speech exactly? To shame Sup Forums users? We're already ashamed of ourselves. Is it to "expose" what gets posted on here? Because I'm pretty sure everyone knows there's stupid shit being posted online, and some chinese cartoon forum is hardly going to be more damaging to Trump than attempting to link him to the KKK. Is she trying to mobilize people to "stop" us? Who would care enough to do so? She literally has to pay for online followers as it is, there will be no surge of pro-Hillary posters on here unless she pays for them.

At the end of the day Hillary's speech will amount to "there are people on the internet posting frogs, and I don't like them!" to normies she's going to come off as a complete fool, it certainly won't help her image on the dementia front.

WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THAT LINK? AND WHAT IF I CLICK IT?

you need to put quotes around that and a time reference.

That can't be anything other than sarcasm, can it?

nothing is the deal with that link
We've used the site since June 2015
For a while it was our only resource for Trump rally dates in the early days of /trumpgen/

Literally, it's some autist sperging out over it and splitting threads

Nothing, you go to a website which chronicles trump rallies and appearances from the past. Dipshits think AlfForTrump owns the website and is somehow making money on it. And apparently they've successfully split the threads even though this one is made by a tripfag.

>Any genuine concern about Trump weakening on a cornerstone of his campaign is shilling
This is what lemmings actually believe. Anything short of "deport every single fucking one" is disheartening to Trump's core supporters and everyone knows that.

Wow, real original fire coming from Gary

thanks lads. you truly are my greatest ally

>concern
>shilling
That's all I can see from this. Doesn't matter if it's genuine, it's simply demoralization. Same when he chose pence, dozens were bitching for days, and it's not helpful.

So... I'm a Bernout and I cannot vote for Killary and I'm not going to vote for some shit green party. I'm voting Trump. Why? Fuck her.

Well he's a Hillary supporter so I imagine not.

shill

Number one, I can't even buy slavshit in cuckifornia, but it may lead to an uncucking or even a federal uncucking with a federal pre-emption of cuckery...YOU READY FOR FULL RETARD SLAVSHIT AND DIRT CHEAP SURPLUSS AMMO? Will LITERALLY drink pic related if this happens.

Crashing this election.

>Point out actual problem
>Hurr shill
Trump was elevated to win the nomination by the "Get those fucking beaners out" vote. If he ever says anything short of "enforce existing laws (Read: deport all of them)" his base will be demoralized.
It isn't like he's going to get hispanic votes anyway because they think he's literallyhitler. Better to keep the same narrative but get blacks against hispanics which is actually feasible

one you will escape commiefornia

because trump himself said it

this isn't the media making things up. this is trump himself saying he will let illegal immigrants stay in the country if they pay back taxes. it is a complete policy change on his biggest policy issue.

remember that trump has already softened his stance on muslim immigration, and completely rewrote his tax plan. trump is changing every policy position he has to make them normie-approved before the debates.