Farewell Sup Forums...

Farewell Sup Forums. Tomorrow Hillary will talk about the alt-right and this place will be on headlines all over the world. The shills are finally going to take over like they've been desperately trying to do this entire election season. We've lost. It's over. Trump save us.

Honestly this reminds me of the battle of the black water from game of thrones. We've joked about this for so long, and it's happening. We always thought they were at arms length and now the barbarians are at the gate.

I'm considering conforming. But then I realise what they'd do to me and I think.

"Fuck that"

If this was a war who are Sup Forumss allies? This board pretty much alienates itself by hating on every demographic there is. You made everyone your enemies. There is no big conspiracy, you've just pushed everyone away and now there is no one to come to your rescue

No, you're fucking mistaken.

The cycle dictates those that remain will end up becoming redpilled through the sheer shit they must wade through.

Don't worry, this will be what defines the online portion of our war against the Clinton machine and globalist kikes.

Only the ponies

>I don't know why I grind my teeth at night, I don't want to think about it

WHY, TELL ME WHY

You don't seem to understand
This is everything we've been waiting for

All according to keikaku

Shut it, newfriend. The Hillareich is unstoppable. We're going to have the negroes voting democratic for the next 200 years.

Source: CNN

wew lad. do you need a hug?

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been overrun with normies and newfags for the past year
>implying you're not a newfag

Good, finally. The only possibe way I could see Sup Forums ever becoming good again at this point is burning it to the ground and banning all shitters.

breitbart
infowars
drudge report
the daily caller
wnd
mde

I was worried and then I remembered that nobody is going to suffer through a Hillary speech over autistic neckbeards. they don't even show up to her rallies.

>fatherless worms
I DIDN'T FUCKING CHOOSE THAT LIFE

ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER.....

ON.

YOUR.

FEET.
HOLD the line.

DEFEND THIS PLACE AT ALL COST.

You apes want to live FOREVER?

Nothing can compare to when Christopher "cuck king" Poole aka j00t took a massive nuclear buttholocaust shit on the board. If we survived that, we can survive anything.

Consider the implications, autists.

How many of you have close family/friends/coworkers? Of these ones that are not pro-Trump?

Of these people, how many are at least vaguely aware of your political leanings? Engaged in any political conversations for example?

And how many of those are aware of your internet habits, at least vaguely?

Because when that Alt-Right whistle blows, you are guaranteed gonna feel the blow back from them. Even if Hillary doesn't name the Jew (((Sup Forums))) directly, you bet your sweet pepes that the press will continue to, and more than that ramp up the pressure a shitton.

Those relatives in some way shape or form will see this, and will inevitably question you.

>Are you a white nationalist and racist?

None of these entities will give a single fuck

Its gonna be glorious. We'll enter the mainstream, and everyone will become curious and many will get redpilled.

IS SHE TRYING TO LOSE?
WHY WONT SHE DISAVOW THE KLAN?
IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF FDR DIES?

It's okay. I will tell them that Sup Forums is a board of peace, and not to judge the majority by the actions of a small radical minority.

You're a retard. The other Chan will work just as well. Otherwise we can fuck up s4s again.

Sup Forums maybe a fucking shithole, but if someone fucks with one, the others will help

Mine have already questioned me. All I said was that I don't have anything against anyone, but I'm white, I like white people and think that the media kind of hates us. Guess what, that was just the start of the conversation. Now I have to hold my parents and siblings back from being 14/88 Stormfags. So thank Kek Hillary is going to make us go mainstream.

Hillary just wants to acknowledge us for all the support we've given her. We couldn't have ever trended nazi frogs against Trump without her CTR funding. These memes don't make themselves.

Nice bantz ausfag. Reality is that if they piss on Sup Forums enough they'll only succeed in spreading the shit around.

THIS IS Sup Forums

>WE CANT LOSE, WE WERE BORN WINNERS.

>implying we need anyone else
it's barely a fair fight as is.

Sup Forums harbor 2.0