Why are liberals so unbelievably naïve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

upper division sociology courses don't teach how civil wars work

also note the FirstnameLastname poster of that article. hallmark of the CTR shill.

He has a point, the best thing you've got going for you in a civil war scenario are the semi-automatic AR-15s. What are you going to do when a battle tank approaches your position, dent it? LOL

How true is this?

Russian Spetsnaz would be training rebels and supplying weapons systems to them.

How come a few Vietnamese farmers with 16th century muskets managed to beat a superpower with ancient-evil firebomb magic and flying supertanks?

Anybody have the screenshot from either /k/ or Sup Forums which breaks down how and why the US government could never win a civil war?

Should have refreshed

Bringing down the full force of the military to quell civilian rebels will make you look bad in the face of the public.

>muh gun rights will protect me
>get detonated by drone strike

A civil war isn't about winning a battle, it's about maintaining control, law and order, taxation etc.

A tank rolling through a street shooting enemies (who are the enemies? They aren't wearing uniforms) doesn't permanently enforce law. You need police. You need long term control of the population.

Why can't these liberals grasp that the overwhelming majority of grunts are conservative?

Liberal "men" don't have the testosterone levels to lift an M-16 to their shoulder.

Where the hell did all of those percentages in #2 come from?

The projecions and war games he was part of

>What are you going to do when a battle tank approaches your position, dent it? LOL

Tank isn't much good with no gas

thread over

His larping simulations, senpai. Though desu I believe him

>everything ends with 'muh govmnt'
Fucking bootlickers. I take solace in the fact that if soft communism is introduced through the backdoor as the globalists planned, these useful idiots will be the first to be oppressed by the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

knowledge of terrain

The brain isn't fully mature until 25-26 yrs old. Anyone who has transitioned from early 20s to mid 20s knows how crazy the mental maturation is. Not hard to believe a bunch of college freshmen just have no clue about anything

>not only do Americans have no knowledge of their own terrain, the federal government has omniscient knowledge of it
t. leaf

what sort of thing would have to happen in this country that would cause the military to fucking kill its own. A lot of families in the U.S. have members in other branches, what makes this poster think that 50% would betray the president??

What makes you think less than half the military would oppose turning on its own people?

pretty much this, I can't believe how retarded I was just a couple years ago

you have the causality backwards. they're liberal because they're naive

You're still retarded, just less so.

>What are you going to do when a battle tank approaches your position, dent it? LOL
hmm idk what did muslims do when our tanks approached their cities?

pro tip: they were improvised.

Because they are on the right side of history, how could anybody be against them? I mean, come on, it's 2016.

A lot, I came here to post that.

I wouldn't mind killing some retarded southerner
Im looking forward this civil war

The United States is so large, the full might of the volunteer military couldn't hope to contain it.

Iraq is smaller than California. Afghanistan is smaller than Montana.

The US didn't use overwhelming force (we had nukes available) and pulled out because liberals in this country are weak fucking faggots (a prolonged war would've resulted in victory.)

Because to them or is better to be naive and "nice", than to be realistic and "mean".

>the US was not able to muster support for using nukes or prolonged warfare in Vietnam
>however it totally will be able to in America
k

>strawman

Explain exactly where I misrepresented you.

I wouldn't doubt it

Natty guard here, I already know that most of the guys I work with are racist, they're mostly Hispanics and whites in an mp unit.

We went to Baltimore but that was fine because niggers. Everyone I've talked to personally is supporting Trump. If there was a civil war, a REAL civil war, expect a lot of military units to just say fuck it and do what they want.

Also expect a lot of good idea fairies to power grab, kek

Good idea fairies?

Bane?

Also, someone please post that war games screen cap where the user talks about some former army sapper who kept popping up in their computer projections and just kept wrecking shit as a warlord.

To quote our Führer: White people will dominate the world or they wont be at all.

Only victory matters.

Got stories to share?

Good idea fairy is someone between 2lt-cpt that will make you do retarded shit because to him, it's a good idea. In the case of an actual war, expect a lot of commanders to have their unit or even battalion do retarded shit, courtesy of the good idea fairy.

>conscripting numales

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that will be the fucking day when "diversity squad" rolls up on a rebel compound and half shit themselves because there is a Confederate flag flying in the sky.

Litterally fantasizing over killing their own countrymen and they think they are any better than Sup Forums kek.

At least you faggots admit to being fascists and nationalists, these faggots actually think they are the good guys while talking about military being used against citizens.

I pretty much disagree with Sup Forums on most shit but I'll take you retards over reddit anyday.

>
>"Im gunna faht da gubment wih mah ay-arr-15."
>"Da liberulz is da naaah-eeeve wunz"
Put down the meth, and re-evaluate your life.

>Vietnamese farmers with 16th century muskets managed to beat a superpower
This meme again. America did not lose. Are you retarded?

The military backs Trump, as does law enforcement, as does border control, as does every registered gun owner...

Not much. We got to go to Baltimore, we didn't do or see much, in my opinion. I go there a lot and it just seemed like a normal-ish day, we all expected Hellfire and nig mobs, but really it was just a lot of sirens, and everyone ignored the order to go without ammo. Which we didn't even get close to needing, they just wanted everyone to know how fast we'd get there.

I wouldn't have done anything anyway, I just went because you need a maintenance guy, I was in charge of hooking up lights to a SATS trailer.

I did get a ribbon for it, but it's black and gold and I don't like the ravens.

But tldr; the idea that the army would mobilize to shut down white America is retarded. I hate how liberals think we need to have their back, but shit talk us every chance they get, we all feel that way.

>start guerrilla conflict
>Russia and China join
>???
>WW3

I'd WW3 for Trump t.bh. It would be entertaining and I work in pharma so no one would draft me unless it gets to the point where medication is no longer needed

All unlooed poos aside the US got its asses kicked because of politics and lack of willpower. We have ZERO willpower with the left minus their mobs. Sure they are more numerous and outnumber us 2 to 1 but what we have over them is individual mentality.

>tank

I'm a special forces sniper and I would never turn my back on my president.

You gotta throw a grenade in the top hole where the little man comes out

What if you learned they only won the presidency by cheating?

Those covers don't just open like that though, I'm like 99% sure they lock for that specific reason

This is what I'm curious about. If rebellion happened would anyone fund it like the US government does every chance they get. Always wondered what the feds and liberals would do if rebels received foreign aid and weaponry, same shit we did in Syria.

I know there are governments out there who would love to see the feds go down for all the shit they have caused around the world.

Doesnt your military swear a loyalty to its constitution?

Here's the password. "Gorilla warfare"

K

Then yes. Because that would a crime.

Yes, it's a huge part of being enlisted

Quit role-playing, it's pathetic

do i have to post all of these?

Hillary has committed many crimes f@m. Only way she would win is through crime

You are fucking retarded if you think any military man in a constitutional republic thinks that.

Getting the weapons would be the only issue. Russia at least is already ready to supply us.

Ironically we could probably smuggle them through Mexico to Texas because the border's so weak

Do so, It will keep us entertained

So you'd willingly kill Americans? You'd turn your back on the people who your president rules?

My ass, senpai. You're free to take a look-see if you want to double check the numbers.

Why would one swear loyalty to a president (yes even Trump) i think ones loyalty should be to its nation and its spirit not its leadership, but I still respect them or at least their power.

The military wouldn't back us mates, only the soldiers

Obama's promotion interview question is "Would you follow orders to fire upon fellow Americans for national security?" or some variation of that. We'd need our own officers

>libs legitimately believe that the military is nothing but robotic humans who follow every order to the letter

wew

liberals distinctly lack lateral thinking and eat up everything they hear from the news as facts.

I can acknowledge Trump does things which are questionable or I don't agree with, but liberals never do that with their candidate.

Quick story from /r/politics before I gave up with that place after two days:

>Obama pays the ransom for hostages
>Oh well this isn't a ransom! We already owed them money. It just happened to coincide with one another
>LMAO Dumb conservatards trying to drum up another phony scandal
>I try to tell them that no one who breaks the law will admit it and will always use a cover story
>get downvoted

and then when the state department literally said it was an exchange for the hostages

>No, it wasn't a ransom! They gave us the hostages because they wanted they wanted their money back. We had THEM by the balls!

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP
I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP
I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP

This is really interesting to hear. I'm not really surprised though.

Oh, I should add that when I said "Every suspicion of corruption should be investigated to discourage others from breaking the law" I was replied to with people saying it'd just be fear mongering and they started making up exagerrated and impossible scenarios to compare it to.

ie.
>This senator stepped on a bug, so that must have caused an earthquake
or something like that

I cannot emphasis just how stupid the people on /r/politics are.

>people who your president rules?
he isn't a ruler, he's a representative. big difference.. big enough that our founding fathers gave us the 2nd amendment to prevent a 'ruler'

I'm not even from the US and I realize that most armed servicemen hate Hillary.

After all, who could like someone who said
> women are the true victims of war

heh heh, not bad, you're pretty good. got a chuckle out of me

>liberals starting to wonder how the army is going to take the complete takeover of US politics by purple haired sjw's who wouldn't lift a finger to defend the country
protip: it doesn't end well. and btw, for those lamenting Trump's inability to court the female vote. in these scenarios, as was seen recently in turkey, all that matters is how many men you have. women do not matter.

LMFAO

Sounds like some faggot who plays call of duty and read half of one of his Dad's Tom Clancy novels roleplaying

The post has a lot of truth to it but the guy was just pulling it out of his ass. There's a lot of assumptions that don't consider other factors.

I was actually discussing something like that with my fat SJW cousin the other day, we were discussing the Spanish Civil War which she was learning about in one of her classes.
>Franco rallied the cis-white men and religious extremists, he didn't have hardly any female or minority supporters
>she says this in a super smug way that makes her fat face bunch up
>I ask if it mattered
>she rattles off a list of women who were apparently important to the Republican war effort, also apparently there was an international brigade of American blacks fighting for them.
>I feign ignorance and ask if they won the war
>well no user, but we can't forget their sacrifices.
The thing is if a civil war were to break out the Republicans have essentially the ideal demographics for it, blue collar men from the dominant ethnic group.

You're definitely special, I give you that.

Because the U.S. Army is going to waste FUCKING ROCKETS against a bunch of people armed with AR-15s.

These people are truly retarded.

yeah and men's lopsided support for one side over the other is something that wears on the social fabric. sjw's can blame the patriarchy all they want, it wears nonetheless

What everyone fails to realize is that its not the ar 15 vs tank. Its .22lr peestol vs drone pilot as hes leaving the bar with a buzz.

then what about the 'collateral damage' ?

>well no user, but we can't forget their sacrifices.
I'm surprised she didn't go on a tirade about how the patriarchy won again.

I dont even know what youre talking about but basically any civil war the civillian/militants are notoriously sneaky bastards when it comes to fighting. They dont even talk about that aspect in 'Murican civil war history class.

Reads like LARPing

You provided a counterexample to his reasoning therefore you're a strawmanning shill

actually they're meant to be open whenever the tank isn't taking fire, historically

they've got cameras to see and air conditioning for ventilation but once the tanks get into combat those are liable to go and the tank crews will be back to WWII behavior

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

To be fair, the bushwhackers ended up being a group of rather marginal importance in the American Civil War. CW2's bushwhacker equivalents would probably end up being a lot more important.