How can we punish Russia?

I think the key is to make the Russian people suffer. Freezing some oligarch bank account is good. But Russia is nothing more or less than its people. If we want to teach the Russians to behave, we must make sure the ordinary Russians suffer. But how would we go about doing that?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/
rt.com/business/420508-russia-internet-shutdown-sanctions/
money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/investing/russia-us-debt/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves
cbr.ru/eng/hd_base/mrrf/mrrf_m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we must make sure the ordinary Russians suffer

Did you learn nothing from post WW1 Germany?

Cant we stop Russia from importing food from Europe?

The problem with Versailles is that it wasn't harsh enough.

We already are, they are forced to eat shitty local made cheese. Cheese smuggling is a big business now.

metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/

It won't work. You'd first have to undermine Putin's reputation so a revolution/coup is viable (there is no other way of passing power in Russia aside of succession). If you start by punishing Russians they'll just go RUSSIA STRONK, up the propaganda and make new holes in their belts.

The problem with Versaille is it was lenient enough not to outright destroy Germany but still humiliating enough to piss them off.

>make sure the ordinary russians suffer
Ah, ok, so leave them alone then?

>make us suffer
We're already suffering, try to read our literature and get into Russian culture. All our existence is about suffering.

I meant fresh produce. I dont think theyre able to grow enough on their own especially during the winter. We might not be able to starve them but we could at least make food very expensive.

You are weak and small country so you can't

Your impotence is amusing.

What would happen if Russians stopped suffering?

russia is already mordor so what more you want to do to them

The nation will stop existing.
Also why do you have to teach us? I mean, the states are doing whatever they want but no one tries to punish then. Isn't it pretty unfair?

Stop giving children of putinshill EU citizenship. Deny it for all of them who already have it. The only way.

the swedish newspapers keep pushing an anti russian agenda. i dont know why and i dont trust these (((news)))

They won the Cold War. You lost but you act like you didn't.

Russia is too big they can produce everything they want themselves. The only punishment left is nuke.

If you don't like Russian oligrachs why would try to punish Russians?

Because all (((Russian oligarchs))) are russophobes.

Russia is just doing its business with some of our former territories. NATO has tried to place their powers on post soviet, that's triggered our government probably.
In the other hand some of our powerful ones got mad for some reasons we don't know.

>Make ordinary Russians suffer
Just leave Russia as it is then, its not like the average Russians life is getting any better under Putin and his Bois

pls dont
i have nothing to do with putin
i haven't even elected him

>Cant we stop Russia from importing food from Europe?
Stopping import means shrinking market and loosing profit for food producers. Zee Germans are whining about that constantly, sanctions work both way.

Germans lost the WWI, that didn't stop them.

Send more drugs. Spread more misinformation about AIDS. Ban them from all social media. Ban all imports and exports. Ban them from the Olympics and all other international events. Kick them out of the UN, obviously.

why is it that the go-to solution for americans for any problem is always to inflict suffering in some form or manner?

>Kick them out of the UN, obviously.
Not gonna happen, obviously

>Send more drugs.
Americans are already doing that.

That which West can't control you try to destroy. If you can't do that you seeth with impotent anger.

Russians always been suffering, there's nothing you can teach them about suffering.

What you want is called humilliation. Which is kind of easy actually - take what Russians treasure the most and destroy it.

Block Rusian access to all F2P game, mainly MOBA.

Like exposing them as frauds when they try and cheat at they Olympics.

Fuck off, Gustaf Americanstein

So how do we destroy all vodka?

Ahmet, plz.

You can take our food, but you can't take our pride.

Somehow force them to import more anime, then the surge of gay neets will destroy them from within.

In Soviet Russia, vodka destroys YOU.

Send Rambo there to kill them all.

Ban all Russian internet and SWIFT would be enough (but we're ready for that)
rt.com/business/420508-russia-internet-shutdown-sanctions/

Plz, no, have a mercy.

systemic aerial bombing campaigns of civilian dwellings in western russia ought to do it

No.

Russia must be isolated from the world, that way we will get fucking huge North-Korea like country, albeit with nuclear weapons, oil and shit load of other natural resources.
Isolation will cause stagnation in main trade partners and gas/oil importers, but they will cope with that within few 3-10 years.
After a generation or two Russians will be brainwashed enough and there will be WW3.

>systemic aerial bombing campaigns of civilian dwellings in western russia ought to do it
Yeah, that will do it, and also that would ruin many cities in the USA and you'll end up with radioactive contaminated soil across the country. Good idea

>muh ebil Russia
Fuck off, Abdul.

>implying Russia would actually fire
You would surrender, Putin would be removed and democracy would be installed. Most of your nukes would never hit and Russia would be annihilated if you fired.

>its not like the average Russians life is getting any better under Putin

So you need another Cold War to finally stop trying to be a superpower?

>systemic aerial bombing campaigns
Yep, sounds pretty much like democracy.

(((Democracy))) is just a shill. There's no real democracy anywhere in the world.

Hitler rose to power cause kf the great depression not WW1. Most WW1 money problems were already behind

Just stop buying their gas and oil. That way you'll freeze germans to death too.

freeze germans to death and the rest of europe collapses :^)

>implying it's not your own countrymen getting heroin from Afghanistan

this doesn't work, because russians are dumb fuckers who watch state television all day long while drinking beer and vodka

No, because mighty Hussar of Poland takes the lead.

>its not like the average Russians life is getting any better under Putin

I wonder how it appeared there.

He was able to seize power because Germany was turned into a scapegoat bogeyman and blamed for solely instigating the war. The German people were treated like garbage which cultivated the spite that supported Adolf.

Afghani farmers grew it there for ages.

Must be the Joos and Dondalnd Trummpe

Ugh do that, and whole Europe prolapses

This. Foch knew what was up.

>On 11 November 1918 Foch accepted the German request for an armistice. Foch urged that any subsequent peace treaty should make the Rhine Germany's western frontier, to better protect France and the Low Countries in any future conflict. Foch considered the Treaty of Versailles too lenient on Germany and as the Treaty was being signed on 28 June 1919, he declared: "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years". His words proved prophetic: the Second World War started twenty years and 64 days later.

Germans who whine about Versailles need to go read up on the terms they forced on Russia in Brest-Litovsk. The allies were always too soft on the G*rm.

Take all of their T-I-G-E-R-S

No, Poland will lead europe to new golden age and there will no niggers and that is the most important thing ever.

n-no, that's all we have.

>Elect a tard
>Fail to topple a regime in Syria
>Blame Russia for both

This kills the Poccия

Taliban prohibited growing of opium. Under the american occupation they started growing it again and exporting it in droves. What a coincidence.

>It is putin who has done an excellent job at making reforms and building a strong economy
>Not oil prices

What is wrong with heroin anyway?

Nobody’s forcing you to shoot it and other people are free do to as they please with their lifes.

edgy pepik, may you get killed by a retard who wants money for their shot

>Nobody’s forcing you to shoot it

Oh my sweet summer child.

Taliban didn't have full control of the country. Also, isn't your government trying to prevent muzzies from controlling countries?

It's both. Oil prices are quite low now, share of natural resources in Russian GDP dropped to 10% and the economy didn't collapsed, we even had a 1,5% growth the last year, despite oil crisis and sanctions.

When was the last time that happened?

Because oil prices rose after OPEC's deal.

>we even had a 1,5% growth the last year, despite oil crisis and sanctions.
That's pretty for a developing economy like Russia. You guys used to have India tier growth

>Also, isn't your government trying to prevent muzzies from controlling countries?
What?

But is there really a confrontation between the JewSA&co vs Putin&friends? I mean, Economically Russia is so much weaker and has fewer friends around the globe. They are not rivals in any way. "New Cold War" histeria is just another trick to rub you off your votes and sheckles, user. These boys are not real enemies.
money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/investing/russia-us-debt/index.html

this desu

The reserve has just run out, I bet we will see the collapse this year after reelection. And I don't see much high tech economy around desu.

We're recovering from oil crisis and sanctions.

>hurr ignore us
>we're not real enemies
>let us do as we please

I wish we could be a threat to the US

With the current economical structure there's not going to be any significant growth. Putin was a retard not to diversify the economic earlier

BRING BACK SOVIET UNION

>How can we punish Russia?
The God emperor spanks Putin after we take Vladivostok, Murmansk and SpB.

Not like you can prevent it in any way.

>reserve has just run out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

Yeah but we're actually good.

Most of it are in the middle of nowhere and fugging expensive to extract to make much profit out of it.

>foreign-exchange reserves
>fugging expensive to extract to make much profit out of it
The fuck are you talking about?
Reserves are growing, actually.
cbr.ru/eng/hd_base/mrrf/mrrf_m/

>How can we punish Russia?
Germany post-ww2 treatment. Rape every russian woman between 8 and 80, kill every reussian man between 15 and 60, demolish their cities, ban russian culture and enact a shaming campaign for 50 years constantly reminding them how bad and evil they are and they should be grateful to even be alive. Then divide the country into smaller states that will never be a threat to anyone. It worked for germany so it will work for russia too.

Ah my bad I read oil reservers. Stupid me

>was a retard not to diversify the economic earlier
We have a lot of jokes or sayings about Russians being like that, doing something in the last possible moment.

Ryssä animal doesn't understand basic economics, what a surprise.