I'm curious...

I'm curious, is there certain expressions huge in your culture that can't be translated or aren't used by other countries?

Like if a woman cheats on a guy, he's a "corno", or horns in english.

Also, if a guy criticizes a woman for not being good looking, the other guy will say something like "let's see your trashbin" meaning he has to reject women better looking than the said one to be credible.

>"corno"
cuckold

Hola, cornutto

i think everyone has that expression, if your girl cheats on you, she put the horns on you

i'm not from australia originally
they say "no worries" as a response for absolutely everything

>"let's see your trashbin"
i like that one

Yes. In egyptian arabic dialect, if your best friend said something really stupid you would say something like "My balls fell off"

>i'm not from australia originally
Well this is interesting, what else do we tend to say that fits the op?

Yeah, its the same in Polish - przyprawiać rogi - to give horns

no worries mate

We have the horn one + you also get to be called a bull if your woman cheats on you.

We have one that's an illustrious way of saying "I don't give a fuck". It involves dicks and doors.

We use references to being horned as well but it's largely archaic at this point.

we have
drit og dra
means
shit and leave
shit yourself and leave

the bottom line is incorrect

saying "my dick hurts" means that you don't care
the less vulgar version is "my ear hurts", but has the same meaning

oh and you can also say my balls are whistling, it has the same meaning

I think horns are attributed to European tradition with connection to deers or stags. I guess people noticed deers are cheating on gheir partners but stay with him until the young ones are taken care of.

Interesting how we say something similar to "my dick hurts" but when something's wrong. Kind of like "oh shit".

"This sucks an egg (testicle) of mine": "I don't give a fuck about this".

"I've got my balls/eggs full from your whining": "I'm sick of your whining".

Why

"Fingers up the nose" meaning it's easy

"They ripped our ass" : "They beat us really bad [as in a match or game]", "they charged us too much [on a bar for example]".

is this French-Belgian or Dutch-Belgian?

>"I've got my balls/eggs full from your whining": "I'm sick of your whining".

same but we say "my dick is full of X" meaning I'm sick of this

In Poland we also say that our dick hurts. And the sense is the same, we don't give a fuck

French, not quite sure whether they use this in Flanders or not but I don't think so

could you please write it in Polish how you'd say it?

You broke my balls/dick = I'm tired of your bullshit

>"I've got my balls/eggs full from your whining": "I'm sick of your whining".
Similarly, we say "you disgust my balls" when someone annoys us. Vulgar, needless to say.
Another one that we use in a similar way is "you disgust my dickhead's hat".

I love vulgarity.

Scheiß die Wand an! (Shit on the wall!) means "calm down".

Fick dich ins Knie! (fuck yourself into the knee!) means "fuck off"

We would say "Du gehst mir auf den Sack" (You walk on my balls) for "you annoy me".

"Shitting on somone by punches" here is akin to "beating the shit out of someone". Also if you use "I'll shit on you by sticks", it doesn't mean you'll beat them with a stick (it could mean that), it just means you'll beat them (akin to "kicking someone's ass" you might say).

Yeah, we use that too but not as often and it's kind of more rude.

Jäätävä - Freezing

An expression used to underline just how fucking X Y is. Usually used in a negative sense but can also be positive.

Yeah, we have that too. Probably inherited it from you.

If a person behaves like a pussy you can say that "he has sand in his Vagina"

If you rip someone off in a deal (like want to pay less than asked) "you shave someones balls"
"Du rasierst mir die Eier" (You shave my balls)

Apparently using the word "grouse" as a positive response is not just uniquely Australian, but specifically limited to the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Example:
>Oi Dazza, check out this sick fucking bud I scored last night
>That's fucking grouse mate!

"Nos rompieron el orto" haha

"Boludo" = "Having big balls" = "Dumbass"

"Te cago a palos"?

>Like if a woman cheats on a guy, he's a "corno", or horns in english.

Same here, we use "cornudo"... also OP pic is an argie youtuber

Here to say you payed to much you say "they ripped my head off" and if it's drugs related you say "they saw my face"

Same here provincia lmao

We have ראש גדול/קטן which is "big/small head" referring to smart/stupid people. Just like memes with feels guys with small or big heads.

We've got a similar one, except tthe balls sweat insteand of hurting

We got the same expression in Italian