>/mena/
Also
t.

Hei goudakanker!

I will report you just so you know that I will report you

...I have no life :(

me too, how do we solve this?

>Hes name is Mohammed or any form of it
How does it feel to have a boring, overused, and overrated name?

fuck you Jamal

wake up everyday at 6, drink pomelo juice go for a jog and listen to audiobooks on way to job. Create a linkdekin profile and create good professional relationship. put task manager app on your phone and have wok ethic. have sex with me everyday

>have sex with me everyday
uhm no sweaty

Not even my name, Mohammed.

you will never evolve then

kys
fuck you Abdelkader

that's not a very nice thing to say. I remember the first timeI was told to kill myself online. Almost collapsed in tears. Time flew since then and I grew completely numb to internet insults but the scars are still here

Please be nice guys

>Time flew since then and I grew completely numb to internet insults but the scars are still here
iktf too, now im broken and alone desu

what breed of dog is this?

the best breed

too bad, they are ugly when they are adults, otherwise i would have adopted one a long time ago

truly dead here, fuck you all T__T

I wonder how many people on here are actual araps and aren't just larpers.

I miss eating some desu

are you wh*te?
henlo, im black desu

no I'm 100% moroccan

>100% moroccan
>eats pork meat
pick one

I'm just a filthy kafir desu

honestly i ate some by accident because filthy spaniard didn't tell me there was meat in my pasta, and it was disgusting, i had to vomit

You probably just convinced yourself of that or ate some very shitty thing, because it's delicious

where do you buy ?

fish is the true patrician choice

Too much omega 3

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUUPP

Fish is underrated desu

is that a bad thing?

whered do you buy cochon ? do you get remarks ?

I legit tried not to say desu again and by concentrating on it I ended up writing it
More from me right ?
That's the problem, I can't get any
Last time I found any was a breakfast buffet in a hotel, but I can't buy it anymore

i dont understand how you find this meat good, here its the cheapest of all meats 2euros/kg and i will never buy it
i wish i was in Morocco and eat fresh grilled sardines with lemon

It's bad for your liver. Idk if it's a meme or not, but my everyone used to say this here. I still eat tons of everything anyway, and still haven't been affected by anything. I think doing sports is the important thing

reminds me of a morrocan dish I had in Marrakesh which had tons of lemon on half a chicken, it was delicious desu

Tastes
I live in the city with the best sardines
it's a shitty city but there is that

top kek, i ate tons of it since im a baby and never had anything wrong with my liver
fish is toptier healthy food

which city, best ones i had was in Essaouira
yes its popular, i dont like chicken that much tho, try chicken bastilla, a lot of moroccan bakeries have them here

>I think doing sports is the important thing
what "sports" are you doing mate

>maroccan bakeries
will give it a try whenever I come across one, which I literally never did, it looks tasty

Shitposting. it burns calories.

Safi is known for sardines, but Essaouira probably had the same

just ask them chicken brawette, its cheap and filling

it's very hard to enjoy the thread when I am the only intelligent person around

>Safi is known for sardines
i live there m8 when im not here

>french flag
>faggot

checks out

if I started an intellectual discussion you wouldn't even be able to follow up my astute train of thoughts

2deep

t.

you're just a retarded kid with no life

small world

My IQ was recorded at 127 last time I took an IQ test at 14 yo

>127
which is borderline lobotomized

I'm more skilled at computers than a computer technician, just let that sink in for a bit

*takes a deep breath*

You know you're super intelligent when you spend time bragging about your intelligence on a cantonese language learning forum

asshurt ?

Nah I don't believe you
You one of the most rational poster here form islamic countries

Qatar hero

Well he is smarter than you. I'm judging by his posts, not but quoted IQ if that matters for you.

haha thanks :3

i havea home gym and a bar and weights that i use to do oly lifts with (snatch and clean and jerk). I'm not a professional, I just do this for health and cause it gives me something to fill in the time gap I have in between days besides shitposting.

more like brainhurt xd

>Well he is smarter than you
what makes you say that? Qatar hero is not that smart but hes nice

Respect. I started to late, I'm not flexible for that. Main exercses for me are squat / pull / bench press and do lots of kettle bells for cardio.

Nice. What are your stats?

>I'm not flexible for that

Have you tried doing flexibility exercises and stretches? It helped me get a better bottom position in the squat and snatch when I was still a beginner. People underestimate the flexibility gains you can make as an adult.

Lack of insults in every other sentence, common sense, rational arguments. that applies to like 80-90% of qatari posts.

Comparing to an average Sup Forums poster it would be the opposite, 90% of posts are made of insults and shit tier baits.

yes he does not belong here, he's an angel, God bless him

Thanks guys for all the compliments :3 I've never felt so much love in my entire life really

The Fuck ??????????

i feel bad now, i cant post in the same thread as Qatar hero

???

Can I suck your 9 inch cock?

North African brothers, do you consider yourself arab or a different race?

berber nothing arab about me

I consider myself Arab-Berber. We’re a mix of a lot of things, but our origins and primary ancestors are undoubtedly Arabs and Berbers.

I chose Ahmed when I converted because it was easy enough for Americans to say but still identifiable as Muslim

Would rather have used an Abdul name like Abdul-Malik or Abdas Salam tho

I think the same thing
We prolly have local differences as to which is more dominant too

Nah. I like it when this board gets so cuddly and friendly all of a sudden, it's such a nice breath of fresh air on a website filled with bullying :3

no

I'm still new to /mena/ generals and this is my first time making one
I'm happy it's going so well

Are you BLACK or wh*Te?

My dimashq gf

and you?

Looks Iranian

Anyone gay here?

muh T H I C C wifey

hi

can i post my cups here?

>he never eats lokum