Is it true Hillary wants to make America white again...

Is it true Hillary wants to make America white again? I hear she is all about keeping niggers on the plantation and oppressing those dirty kikes. That is a candidate I can get behind. Donald Trump wants to be inclusive of all races. Disgusting. I need a powerful white Aryan like Hillary Clinton who will keep uppity niggers and shekel-loving kikes in check.

HEIL HILLARY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nJPPwdAMoTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This

Bring them to Heil!

GO HILLARY.

I WAS THERE AT THIS RALLY WHEN SHE WAS HEILING

Heil Hillary. I want her to get rid of all those jews and other undesirables. Maybe there is hope yet. Lets open the borders again like in the beginning of the country. Just get rid of the jewish bankers and others who would undermine the country. No more military industrial complex. No more corporate interest controlling America! Heil Hillary. I'm sure she can make the government as small as possible so that we may thrive.

HEIL HILLARY MY ARYAN QUEEN

heil hillary!!

>Is it true Hillary wants to make America white again?
>grant blanket amnesty to mestizos

wat

HEIL HILLARY GAS THE KIKES I'M WITH HER NOW

Damn dude... you gotta get that in the main stream news stream.

I like how Hilary is planning on killing the most mudslimes. Trump doesn't even want to keep bombing sand niggers in the middle East. Clinton will reduce the nigger population at home with her abortions. Literally best president for the race.

Hillary is going to import millions of Arabs into America

This meme is retarded. Just own naziism instead.

Beeing Nazi is what made the alt-right popular in the first place, trying to peg it on the opposition is just stupid.

Hitllary 2016 2020 brethren

Hillary in black face is amazing turn of events.

I see now why she looked so hatefully at Obama when he started running for president. Remember when she said he would probably be shot like JFK? I think that was right before her popularity dropped like a rock in that election. Still, if she is ready to get rid of the undesirable bankers, and supporters of the military industrial complex, then heil Hillary.

I've said it from the beginning. Hillary is the ONLY one who will keep the blacks down and out. Look at what she did to the nigs in Haiti. That's what she wants for all blacks. This is a leader we can get behind.

GO GO GO GO

It's not an amazing turn of events. The media knows about it. They know the Democratic party was deeply entrenched in the KKK. They work for the Democratic party. Why would they besmirch their own candidate?

BRING THEM TO HEEL HILLARY!

>what did she mean by this?

Nice. Make it so.

OK this plan sucks ass whats Plan B?

ALERT ALERT ALERT

The Leslie Jones hack is a FALSE FLAG BY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN HACKED LESLIE JONES TO PIN IT ON THE ALT-RIGHT TO ADD TO HER SPEECH TOMORROW

This will be Clinton's evidence that the alt-right is racist. She's going to pin this on us

The Clinton campaign is hiring hackers for an "18 month long televised hackathon" according to the source code of Hillary's website

THE LESLIE JONES HACK IS A FALSE FLAG BY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

She did this to make us look bad and because she HATES NIGGERS

Hillary is a strong woman and her time is now. I'm with her.

I HEARD THIS ON THE YIDIVISION! FRAU CLINTON WILL RID AMERICA OF SUPERPREDATORS! #IMWITHHEIL

AWOO

Hillary is the only woman that can finally create our Reich. Heil Hillary!

Hillary is the best, she makes niggers into subordinate welfare queens!

HEIL HILLARY

Donald Trump is here to stop the witch

youtu.be/nJPPwdAMoTA

#KeepThemOnTheTit
#BringThemToHeel

>mfw we actually trick blacks and latinos to vote for our queen

This thread is good. Might not be too late. Good night.

Noice

Daily reminder Hillary is the Aryan Savior of the white race

>Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!”

>Hillary called young black men “super-predators”

>While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?”

> In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico.

>During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb.

>Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

>Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church.

>November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.”

>In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

>She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

#ReichBehindHer

Heil Hillary! The only choice for the white race

#HeilHillary

Hillary "The Nigger Cleaner" Clinton
She'll give the niggers what's theirs in November.

bost burdos :DDD

is this not just a trick?

wont she sell whites down the river again?

>increase taxes
>increase millitary spending
>increase welfare/big gov
>blm cuckery

Hillary

NEO
E
O

NOT EVEN ONCE

Like they have a choice with the amount of welfare we give them, fucking kek

yes, shes fully redpilled on what niggers are really like

Do you eat that ravioli cold?

She wants to take guns away from black people so they can no longer defend their homes and families.

Chef boyarde masterrace

Yeah fuck that orange duck Trump wanting to be "fair" with all people Hillary will duck then all up especially those dirty Muslims by bombing then to hell again

is this real?

did this faggot nazi tat hildawg on his arm?

hillary kicked a secret service agent in the nuts and called him a "fucking faggot coon" in the white house last time around. then she got him fired along with that normafag in the travel office cqlling them "as incompetent as women" that got me voting for her and her can do attitude.

Hillary is an old-school machine-politics southern Democrat. She literally does not care about black people. She believes in social stratification up to and including chattel slavery, as a general principle, not due to racial sentiment or beliefs.

She would be as happy with a slave caste of whites or asians or anyone else, or of mixed ethnicity - the historic ethnic alignment of slavery in the South was an expediency foremost for helping 'middle class' peoples quell cognitive dissonance about it (especially given the nations origin and founding principles so actively proclaiming a belief in charity and egalitarianism), and secondarily for simple pragmatic organizational/enforcement reasons.

Generally the modern political powers have found blacks to be more ideal subjects than any other historic ethnicity, due to their stupidity, shortsightedness, and lack of attention making them relatively much easier to control, and so have encouraged their growth as a relative percentage of the overall population. This will most likely continue and intensify, so, in a way, Hillary is very much a lover of the black people. As livestock.

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE. Why do all these Americans try to turn us into terrorists, this is just a simple islamist cartoon drawing forum.

“It was a great privilege when I was told that I would receive this award. I admire Margaret Sanger enormously."

-- Hillary Clinton

Let's help Hillary keep Margaret Sanger's dream of exterminating the negro alive.

I'm with Hillary "final solution" Clinton for President of the United States 2016!

I really can't stand that nigger lover Trump talking about those fags in Orlando that got shot and handing out supplies to those crawdad niggers in Louisiana.

That's why #ImWithHer

Yeah, when you really sit down & think about it, if you want to keep blacks & other minorities down then Hillary looks like the best choice.

- Wants to bring in refugees & give amnesty to illegals who will live with the niggers & compete with them for what little jobs there are in their area. If Trump takes a hard stance on illegals & takes in no / less refugees, than that will be less people competing with the niggers for jobs & public resources.

- Trump wants to lower regulations & bring manufacturing plants back. This will benefit nigger areas as their land will be cheaper to build a plant on & will give them access to a decent paying job with a skill. Clinton would rather just give them their "gibs me dat" breadcrumbs to keep them docile, while she goes on her merry old way doing whatever the fuck she feels like.

So if you really don't want blacks to succeed in the US then Hillary is definitely the better choice.

I had a cousin who was part of the KKK during the 90's and had ties to Bill Clinton. One time he met Trump and got to talk to him for a good 3-4 minutes. My cousin told me about how Trump said something that really pissed him off, and personally it leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well. Trump said he had a vision that America can have a future of multiculturalism and tolerance and that he plans to be at the forefront of the movement that brings us just that.

There will be hell to pay if Hillary doesn't win this fucking election. I refuse to stand by as Trump brings down the white foundations of this great country.

#HeilHillary

the KKK endorsing her was enough to convince me that she's Right for Whites. That nigger Obama might have cheated her out of the job in 08 but now she's finally in a place to kick that kike lover Drumpf out on his ass and steer the country back to a better future

It's true.

Fuck that nigger lover. Trying to have blacks move in next door to you!

I thought she was going to bring in 2 million mudslimes like her hero merkel

this thread is amazing, keep it up guys