Russia Liberated Bulgaria From Turks, Not Finland or Poland - Patriarch To Ungrateful Bulgarians

youtube.com/watch?v=z2LtL9EGBUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=l-l2AdP4YF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legion_in_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=F147FfEW9II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should have we got invovled in a war against the Ottomans thousands of kilometers away?

Wait a sec I thought WE freed them. This santa is talking shit.

We must secure the existence of Bulgarian people and a future for Bulgarian children. Because the beauty of the Bulgar woman must not perish from the earth.

How Poland could liberate them if it did not exist, as well as Finland!?

Fuck off we inherented Bulgarian Hyper-Empire.

Bulgaria is a puppet of Russia, this is not a secret

I like Bulgarian yogurt.

thank you ottoman
you are the best friend
you are the peacekeeper
you are the legend

thank you ottoman
for christian genocide
helping small bulgaria
helping the wrong fight

in 1914
Destroying europe's land
two men shaking hands
mehmet and ferdinand

This war that we do
the way we thank you
this song that we sing
memories will bring

In so many countries
you are diaspora
you are the muslim
you are my baba

he said it becaus e both of you cunts were parts of the russian empire that liberated bulgaria but in fact didn't do shit

>but in fact didn't do shit
But we didn't have to serve in the military t. tsar
Don't understand what his problem is

>tfw Poland is rightful Russian clay but you get denied this fact all the time

Finnish troops fought there if I remember right

you mean russian troops

Finland was part of the Russian Empire as an autonomous Grand Duchy. We had to send our army, the "Finnish Guard" to fight there, and now apparently there is a monument for Finnish soldiers in Gornyi Dubnjak
Are you a nigger or just skipped history classes in school?
youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0

We were never Russian m8

I don't remember hearing this in school tho

Found out later from that song

T. other

This may have been true in the past, but we are a puppet of the EU at the moment.

Balkan wars aren't in the curriculum. You have to be history autist to know these things.19th century history isn't my hobby

>Balkan wars aren't in the curriculum. You have to be history autist to know these things.19th century history isn't my hobby
Don't you learn history of your country?
In Russia we have two subjects, it's "History of Russian" and just "History" where we study what was going on worldwide.

Appereantly that wasn't a significant part of our history since it didn't directly invovlve us. Crimean war for example affeceted us for example
We go over 1800s history the autonomy era, napoleon wars etc.

>Don't you learn history of your country?
Nah we're so cucked some people actually believe our history began at 1917. We just have one history and a fraction of it handles our own history, mostly from the 20th century. Although that was when I was in school, can't say for today's schools

The part that's dedicated to autonomy don't go that deep in detail about wars fought (other than Russo-Japanese war, that's comedy gold for the whole class).

t. slept during class.

>only 20th century

Did you go to school at all?

School tells Finnish history even before Swedish rule

>only 20th century

School tells Finnish history even before Swedish rule in the right courses.

And the Swedish and Russian era are taught even in elementary schools

Why are you bullshiting? There's 2 whole courses which goes over the history from stone age to present day in Finland POV

>t.

just realized another thread is becoming Finnish discussions

yea and there is only one fucking response from Bulgaria :/

>Finnish history even before Swedish rule in the right courses.
One lesson in my school. Right after that we proceeded to Swedish crusades and Swedish rule

Just mention Finland and Finns will flock to it. That's just how things go

Well yes 1

THIS GUY IS FULL OF SHIT BULGARIANBROS DONT LISTEN TO RUSSIABOT PROPAGANDA WE FREED YOU!

this

My friend I hope you aren't falling for the r*ssian propaganda. We Finns did free you and we fought bravely to liberate our Christian brothers. Russians are an enemy equal to the Ottomans today, one day we will kill them all

dirty russians trying to steal credit from us, poles and finns did all the fighting and we did it for honor and love for bulgaria

I agree, we should increase history lessons from the mandatory 3 to at least 5 with 2 being about funland instead of 1.

We both paid a high price for Bulgarian freedom, and now R*ssians are denying it.

Is it really liberating if their rule was even worse than the turks?

I see he neglected to mention that russia got btfo by the turks originally and that they asked the King of Romania to be the Marshall of their troops and for romanians to aid them.

>russia
>binland
>polsha
Thanks lads

you're welcome my brother

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Yes but balkan wars did not affect Finland and one Regiment fighting there is hardly worth mentioning.

The again somethign like Crimean war is mentioned due to the Brits trying to do naval invasions off the coast of western Finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-l2AdP4YF4

Russian, Finnish, Bulgarian and Romanian troops held the Shipka pass, effectively keeping the largest Ottoman army in the south, so it couldn't move north and lift the siege.
The war was won by low tier reconnaissance troops that ran out of armor in the mountains freezing to death, allowing all the sieges to go off and preventing the Ottomans from ever combining their forces. So many turks surrendered, so many guns were captured in the north, that this pass defense was decisive. If the great powers had not intervened, warning Russia that they will join the war on the side of the Ottomans, then all of Turkey in Europe would've easily been captured after the Shipka pass success.

The non-russian combatants in the whole war were few, but because they were used in that very decisive and important campaign in the mountains, they are remembered.

Also don't forget many Ukrainians fought in the Russo-Turkish war of 1878.

>fucking POLAND

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legion_in_Turkey

Yeah, Poland did fight. On the side of the Turks.

this video was already posted in /balk/ and even there nobody cared to comment on it

But never forget Finland fought to liberate you. FinlandxBulgaria allies forever

Its because we know its true. We bulgarians are russian dogs and are forever grateful to them. If it wasn't for them we would have still been under Turkish regime.

шиптap дa ти eбaм мaјкaтa cвe пo cпиcoк

thanks, bepis
we should unite against the unholy turko-polish alliance again

Кaквo бe шиптap? Toвa e caмo иcтинaтa

>google translate will convince anyone

Against Russians.
Poles and Hungarians tried to liberate Balkans from Turks few enturies earlier.

Young king fucked up due to his ambition and pope cuck, Balkans got lost forever.

>777
Baкви цифpи нa тoлкy глyп пocт дa oтидaт...cpaмoтa

Poles are our bros anyway. There are dialects of Russian which phonetically have more in common with Polish rather with standart Russian.

>There are dialects of Russian which phonetically have more in common with Polish rather with standart Russian.
Ukrainian?

Isn't modern day Ukrainian just a continuation of Ruthenian?

I have read some materials on that war recently
Frankly, that war went horribly from political perspectives and up to the military execution. No clear policy goals, unneeded attempts to involve other countries (that lead to the peace terms being nonprofitable), failure to gain support of possible allies, lack of proper intelligence gathering, failure to properly support successful offensives, not taking Constantinopole...

>not taking Constantinopole
this hurts

>dialect of Vologda
>znat (or znaat/znaet), except znajet, Polish - zna
>polish ł or czech l
>piet except piat' (Polish - pięć)
>novaa except novaja
>okanje except akanje

I woinder what his ass tastes like

1. The patriarch has no business talking about such political stuff.
2. Romania also fought in the war, a fact which is kind of hard to overlook considering the Turks surrendered to the Romanian high command, not the Russian one. And yet he says he's happy to only see Bulgarian and Russian flags, and explicitly not Romanian, wonder why this is.

wonder*

Its an even funnier comment when you consider that there were Romanian flags there. He must not have seen them I guess.
Also people living in the area that were anti-russian on social media were forced to sign contracts that they will not exhibit "inappropriate behavior" in front of the patriarch. One guy (married to ukrainian woman) posted his contract on Facebook.

With Trump muddying the water diplomatically, EU is giving orders to stabilize relationship with Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=F147FfEW9II

>not taking Constantinopole...
The eternal *nglo would have done Crimean war again

This t b h
The war was executed that well from a military standpoint since the Russian Empire was lacking in modern-day weaponry but this pales in comparison with the failure on the diplomatic front.

Without France to do the most of actual fighting, no

>good war effort ruined by bad diplomacy
Wow, I feel a closer connection to the russian people than ever before.

Hихyя нe пoхoжe, ecли чecтнo.

Take a guess

> suffered
no, you haven't
you were given every fucking possible freedom

>you were given every fucking possible freedom

But not freedom, and, >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland

so yeah.