I don't really like people all that much but as the years pass by...

I don't really like people all that much but as the years pass by, I find myself legitimately starting to hate Americans. There are exceptions but they make the rule. Your people are the closest thing to an anthropomorphism of cancer within the modern world. Please get the fuck off Sup Forums and every other English language website. That is all.

sneed

American website
Just make your own chan for australians. Or make a website for everyone but rangeban Americans

*dabs on you*
Just another hater

recent dabs by waito piggus are lame
we already had them a half century ago

cry more faggot lol

haters are just indicators that you're on some next level shit

It will get better when you get rid of your teenage angst.

Crisis somewhere in the world

>America responds
>stop policing the world. No one asked you to butt in with you imperialism.

>America does nothing
>Why the fuck isn't America helping. Selfish, lazy niggers.

>something happens to the same "death to America" country that is more than it can handle or global ally on home clay and deploys in response
>we need your help America. Where are you!?

Fuck off desu.

friends can cry and complain all they want but they were still there for us, we should be there for all of ours no matter the hypocrisy or hate

>implying America doesn't create the crises and then completely fuck up solving them

>he didn't always hate Americans

And we always are. Despite the hate.

What crisis was there in Iraq before you invaded it?

Sure in the mean time please stop watching Hollywood movies, listening to American music, eating American inspired foods and drinks, wearing our fashions, etc. take all that away and you got some boomerang black folks and prisoners on a large island continent.

>eating American inspired foods and drinks
>wearing our fashions
you really have no idea m8

I hate the niggers and libtards, the rest of America is alright

Do you eat soda, peanut butter, sliced bread, etc

Do you our own a single pair of blue jeans or tee with some print of an americnpan band, artist, or pop culture reference.

90% of your culture does. Even though 70% of your country is not Asian. In fact you are probably Asian yourself.

no
no
no they don't, asian fobs are actually the ones that dress American

>Do you eat soda

So you wear aboriginal rags. Nigger detected.

Fuck off britbong. Wrangle your prisoners. This is your fault.

what the fuck are you going on about man why do you care so much
Cut this shit out