ITT: Men you would fight and die for

ITT: Men you would fight and die for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SHkx9A9488
youtube.com/watch?v=TKtCVblxDRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary Clinton

/thread

What part of "Men" didn't you understand?

No surprise that the Aussie doesn't get the joke.

would definitely train under him

Bob fucking Ross

What part didn't YOU understand?

Jokes are usually funny

Any other choice is invalid.

Unrivaled since.

Good choice and quads confirm

How was he not first post?
This man

my Greek husbando :^)

Fucking Trumpfag, this is a pro-Hillary board. We want

Which would be Hillary, since pro-choice affects the Jews more negatively than the whites. Fuck off

The man who would be Kek

No more bush/Clinton dynasty. Fuck off shill

VENI A ME, FRATER

this

just shows how brain washed kids are today. YOu know nothing about him yet you'll gladly give your life

Lel cuck who literally an hero'd instead of admitting he lost a war

Marcus Aurelius

PS Meditations will turn your life around

sounds like a certain moustached aryan man

This.

>PS Meditations will turn your life around

How? They're just a collection of ramblings from a depressed emperor about virtue
80% of it only applies to him and his role as a ruler

DELETE THIS

Oh shit, checked!

Big Boss

youtube.com/watch?v=-SHkx9A9488

I wouldn't die for another man because I'm not a cuck. I'd die for a movement or way of life tho

FUCK Caesar.

I would die for one man. For the Republic.

Here is a really funny one: Australia.

Meditations pissed me off, I couldn't help but to think that it's easy for someone leading the most powerful empire in the world to be stoic

Caesar was a movement you fool
You dont have 500 years of emperors take your cognomen for nothing

Cicero had a group of senators executed without trial.
Cicero was a hypocritical senile old fuck.
He defended a horribly corrupt republic because his stubborn old brain thought it was something worth saving.

Caesar 4 lyf, 10/10 would reform republic with.

>implying you wouldn't fight and die for the undisputed GOAT

The meditations were never for an audience, they were his personal notes only meant for him. Someone found his notes 200 years later and published them

good choice ausbro

>got rekt by pic related

ROMA INVICTA, CARTHAGINIAN KEK

>jayks aah yuwshuolloy fonnoy

stfu

weeb detected

Scipio wasn't even the best general on the Roman side during the Second Punic War you dumb nigger. (He was third best after Marcellus and Nero)

C'mon now, JIDF.

I understand that, most of the time i was thinking he didn't believe a word he wrote and it was his way to cope with death

Wait, didn't his wealth and power make him more susceptible to the pitfalls stoics warn us of? It's difficult to be a stoic when all of life's pleasures are easily available to you.

How about women?

Daily reminder Hillary is the Aryan Savior of the white race

>Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!”

>Hillary called young black men “super-predators”

>While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?”

> In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico.

>During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb.

>Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

>Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church.

>November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.”

>In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

>She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

#ReichBehindHer

Heil Hillary! The only choice for the white race

How has this not been posted yet you fucking commies

He preached about being modest, yet had a column and multiple statues made of himself. lel

you're a retard

You don't get as affected by the loss of a car when you can have thousands, while the pleb will cry because he is ruined, the wealthy guy can just shrug and say "oh well, it's just a car :^) "

dis 2bh

This.

>sounds like a certain moustached wannabe-aryan man
fixed

also, anyone who doesn't vote Bob Ross is a cuck.

Mexico is feisty today.

Mit Gott fur Konig und Vaterland!

>being a cuck and dying for your governments greed for power
no thanks

Frederick the great and Charles "the Hammer" Martel come to mind.

He is with us, in spirit and body.

>German flag
>opinion discarded
Gtfo, cucks

>Executes Senators
No, he executes rebel leaders.
>Cicero had a group of senators executed without trial.
Marshall law in times of turmoil. The executions were still called to a vote in the Senate

Also, funny you would even care. Coming from someone so adamant to support the Emperor.

>Hypocritical
In what way?

>Senile
His writings played major roles in European prose and the renaissance

>He defended a horribly corrupt republic
No he didn't. He instilled laws to make punishment for Bribes more severe to curb corruption, and actively reevaluated Senate seats. Because he knew that the idea of the Republic was fundamentally good, however it was still in its virgin stages and its execution at the time was flawed. However, it was better than a Dictatorship.

Yeah why would Shlomo die for a cause when he can merchant Americans into doing it for him?

But a wealthy man who chooses to drive a lousy car is exerting more self-control than a poor person driving that same car. And when simplified, isn't stoicism basically just radical self-control?

sure enjoy dying in iraq or any other shit hole in the middle east to "protect" your country.

Let's list some facts:

>during his hispania campaign, Scipio had one fucking job: to prevent Hannibal's brother Hasdrubal from marching from iberia with reinforcements over the alps and joining up with Hannibal.
>due to incompetence he completely fucks this up, Hasdrubal escapes, crosses the alps and is on his way to Hannibal when Nero intercepts him at the Battle of the Metaurus, fixing Scipio's fuck up
>Scipio is such a fuck up and cuck in general that his own soldiers threaten to mutiny multiple times
>meanwhile Hannibal led mercenaries for 16+ years without a single instance of mutiny
>after Hannibal eventually lost thanks to no support from Carthage and the superiority of the Roman republic's political system, he was still treated as a God (initially even by Romans), while Scipio was left disgruntled due to his many incompetencies, living the remainder of his life in obscurity

Irrelevant for pretty much anyone posting in this board but this nigga did more for this shithole of a country that anything the centralist, authoritarian and pseudoconservative fucks have ever done in the past 100 years.

Looks like our lord Kek of happenings loves Napoleon

THIS T B H FAMALAM

QUAD SQUAD FOR NAPOLEON

VIVE L'EMPEREUR!

Field Marshal Suvorov.

Honorable mention: Konstantinos XI Palaiologos

>not genghis kong
one job

WE DO IT FOR CHAIRMAN MAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trumpus Orlyius

I think that's actually a bust of Lucullus. Caesar was known for his baldness at a relatively early age. If that lined face is supposed to be indicative of maturity, it'd be safe to assume Caesar would have been portrayed bald. But that's a misunderstanding I can allow considering most people, historians included, consider that to be Caesar. The handsome face certainly does the great man justice.

That was actually considered the very manly thing to do for most Romans. Accepting pardon against the instruction of one's own principles, however practical it may have been, would be a sign of cowardly compromise. For a Stoic and avowed adversary of Caesar especially, accepting Caesar's amnesty would have saved his life at the cost of his entire reputation and cultivated political persona. Without the image of a staunch republican and enemy of tyranny, Cato would become irrelevant. I mean, this is the man who vowed to kill Sulla when he was 14. After Thapsus, Cato had no other option but to exit political life in a manner worthy of his character: suicide. The act ultimately did more to stifle Caesar's political aspirations than anything he had attempted in the past. His death became a symbol of Republican values for the remaining Optimates to rally behind.

Dors serré mon Empereur
youtube.com/watch?v=TKtCVblxDRc

>ywn travel back in time and give hitler the technology he needs to win the war

That's a bit silly coming from mexico, m8

Nazi movement was filth, but this man right here- Brilliant military strategist and noble warrior of the highest calibre.
He also thought Hitler was a faggot.

Fuck you