My name is LaMar McGowan and today was the first day of my life were I Felt like less of a Black Man! When did Slavery...

My name is LaMar McGowan and today was the first day of my life were I Felt like less of a Black Man! When did Slavery become marketable? I'm Calling for a nation wide Boycott on a drink company named "Arizona" Which has a variety of flavors, I myself have bought a number of their drinks, but on 11/30 I bought my last one. Their is someone in the marketing dept. who told someone on the board that "We can degrade Black People and make money at the same time" and the board member agreed! Every Black person from the south knows how good it felt on those hot southern days to have a tall glass of sweet tea.

"Arizona" has a flavor known as "Southern Style Sweet Tea" but if you Look closely on the front of the can their is a picture of a Plantation!

Yes I said a Plantation, with a white couple on the porch and a Black woman Dress like Aunt Jamama walking away from the house. When did Slavery become marketable?

My Grandfather was 100 years old before he passed in 2004 and that Picture reminds me of his very few but painful story's not a hot southern day with a cool refreshing glass of sweet tea. So stop buying any drinks from this company! Stand up and let your voice be heard & overload their lines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFWFncd09uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nigger

Oh I am so saving this pasta

The woman walking away doesn't look black

Awesome, I drink a shit ton of AZ.

I'll be sure to double my intake on account of you!

thats my favorite flavor

youtube.com/watch?v=SFWFncd09uk

Can you Americans help me to decipher what the singer is singing in this commercial

To my ear it sounds "Nigga tonight nigga tonight" but das raciss

Make it tonight.

>I myself have brought a number of their drinks
>implying you don't steal them

Make what? Uncle Benis?

wtf i hate arizona now

Also boiling rice is not "making food" IMO desu

Very clever marketing post Arizona.

SHART
IN
MART

i am hooking up my iv of arizona tea as we speak user black man. I just signed up for gas tanker sized trucks to arrive weekly. I'll have to sell all my worldly possessions to afford it, but at least i'll have the satisfaction of shitting on your call to action.

@86493798
POO

POO

Don't give him the (you), dude!

>11/30
damn nigga you don't even know what day it is.

You can try to encourage that all you want and repeat all the catchy open defecation slogans you can think of, but we will never embrace public shitting like you, so what is the point of trying.