Russians say they didn't do it. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Russians say they didn't do it. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/den-haag/dakloze-verorbert-blauwe-reiger~a6ad2c3e/
express.co.uk/news/uk/927354/Salisbury-Hospital-major-incident-A-E-fire-brigade-casualties
kodeks.ru/actual_771.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_hostage_crisis_chemical_agent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What exactly is wrong with killing spies?

Trump's state department has spent 0 of 120 million USD earmarked by congress to fight Russian meddling in US elections last year. Russia knows it can literally get away with murder now, it could even before they had a Manchurian president in the White House.

I have some thoughts on the matter

There is when you're doing it in a foreign country.

>UK police are trying to find out what "unknown substance" harmed the pair.

>It has also emerged that two police officers dealing with the incident were treated for "minor symptoms".

What the fuck is it

Plutonium from Chernobyl.

Something highly toxic clearly, if you can't even come near the guy.

In the Netherlands a homeless Russian has been arrested, near the royal palace, because he was making a fire in a forest, which is illegal, to eat a protected bird, the grey heron. Pic related.

ad.nl/den-haag/dakloze-verorbert-blauwe-reiger~a6ad2c3e/

Weaponised krokodil

ofcourse they did it, someone fucked up thats why its in the news

It's definitely suspicious due to similarities with other assassinations. However, he was part of a spy swap with the US and Russia. I don't see the point in killing a spy you swapped.

It's ok as long as you don't get caught

They killed litvinenko years after he defected

express.co.uk/news/uk/927354/Salisbury-Hospital-major-incident-A-E-fire-brigade-casualties
>At the time, police said they believed the pair were under the influence of powerful opiate fentanyl.
One druggy got overdosed and you're already losing your shit, kek.

They would have made it look like an accident if they wanted it to be subtle. This is to send a message.

nah, you give too much credit to russian animals

Eww

That wouldn't have affected the police

t. Putin

Eco-terrorists also do not respect people.
He suffered an acid attack.

So you're saying there was something else?
"Minor symptoms" of "unknown substance" sounds too far-fetched.
Donald?

The logical conclusion is the there was something else. Otherwise they wouldn't have sent in a hazmat team. Remember that at that point they had no idea who the guy was, they would have treated it like a regular couple of addicts. It was only later they found out it was serious shit.

are Russians basically evil?

>Otherwise they wouldn't have sent in a hazmat team.
It's a standard precautionary measure since Russian spy is involved. it doesn't prove there was "something else".

>be a spy
>get poisoned
Am I missing something here? Isn't poisoning each other the main thing spies do?

>They killed litvinenko years after he defected
True but if they kill spies we swapped with them, why would we ever swap spies again. Or should we retaliate and start killing the ten? It seems like an escalation where they lose a lot.

>That wouldn't have affected the police
> #
Our cops have become horribly sick and had to be hospitalized from touching it when they bust dealers. They now have to go in like a Hazmat team.

I'd heard about this as well, drug people really are a pox on society in all forms.

> a spy is killed in the UK
> Drumpf must be involved
based

> Murder is okay as long it is within your borders.

Dude..........

>33
>66
critical dubs
i assume they were checked

> can't even make a campfire
how is it living in a tyrannical dystopia?

Ordnung muss sein.

We should just glass Russia tbqh

It's the same here.

you can't make this shit up

They didn't know it was a spy immediately.

you can make as much campfires in the forest as you want

Russians never lied, so..

> much
I apologize for being annoyingly dumb.

kodeks.ru/actual_771.html

They obviously did. They've done it before numerous times and gotten away with it, so why wouldn't they do it again? Who the fuck else would want to kill him - using some sort of poison that only a state-sponsored assassin could get their hands on, no less?

Hope we find some hard evidence against them and do something more than cry to the UN about it. Russian agents running amok and murdering people with area-contaminating poisons is unacceptable and deserved a firm response. It's about time Putlet learned his place.

Our """""forests"""" are basically city parks. This one was in the middle of The Hague.

see if you can't ring up their ambassador for a charge in it, would be laf

That was my point, we have the same rules here, you can't just make a campfire anywhere you want.

I would guess some kind of nerve agent. If it was some radioactive shit like they used on Litvinenko then the effects shouldn't have come on at such a rapid pace, I don't think.

If you look at what happened to Kim Jong-nam, by comparison, this seems very similar. Effects kicked in very quickly, and the girl who administered the nerve agent to him suffered some effects too due to exposure:
>Aisyah reported she vomited in the taxi afterward and has continued to feel unwell.

We're killing dozens of people in your country by this "unknown substance" right at this moment and there is nothing you can do about it.

Apologise! Or else we'll... Er...

That's York Pennsylvania

Wacky Ivan and his weaponised anaesthetic agents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_hostage_crisis_chemical_agent

just how vigorous can we expect this robust response to be?

>Or else we'll
You will be deeply concerned.
Ok, my bad, but the point still stands.

a patriotic british tirade by an american on how pingball is british

bj is our trump

How are they so incompetent?

>Russian spy dies

Wow, I fucking hate Russia now. This nation must be stopped at all costs.

Hopefully very. The spy swap was actually your deal, and some of the swapped spies are residing in the US, so you ought to come down hard on them over this too. It's not only a slap in our face, but yours too.

No it must be Russian conspiracy!!! Putin must be behind it !!!1

I wonder if any wrongful death discovery suits were brought on the part of the victim families against the russian government