Be so assblasted about POO IN LOO

>be so assblasted about POO IN LOO
>force a meme like SHART IN MART
>still be a virgin manlet with funny hips and microdick
top wew Pajheet

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gawker.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-covered-in-human-shit-1679930931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHART

I like how serious everybody has gotten these past few days, but here remains the Aussie, shitposting as if the fabric of reality depended on it. God speed man.

WE

hey babs r u free 2nite?

>this same netherlands flag
you're like that German flag spamming ANGLO BLOOD

whats this from OP

u want 2 c me l8r?

Yeah, Aussies are amazing.
>tfw no hunk aussie bf

LOO

the Bill Manlet Sup Forumstickly correct show

SHART
IN
MART

helo beutful what r u seeing 2nite? want 2 see movie w/ me?

lol shart in mart. thats bretty gud

1/3billion population
WalMart's are everywhere
WalMart caters to poor dumb disgusting EBT people and schizophrenics on SSI, just the type to shit themselves in public

It's such an uncommon anomaly to see someone shart in mart, that people take pictures because they're in disbelief -- "omg holy fuck, you won't believe what I saw in mart today!"

there's only like 20-30 shit pants pictures that are posted

This is a conspiracy by butthurt Indian poo-posters to try and bring us down to their level

A SMALL BOY

U saying wut u son of basterd bich
My shit pants friend

DESIGNATED SHITTING WALMARTS
CHANGE PANTS

But user, shart in mart was a group effort from all nations sustained by insane levels of amerishart butthurt

There is enough room for two poo memes

mite i dare say u r vry beutiful 4 a girl ur age y dont u send me sum pics babs

how does it taste when all that India poo comes ashore? Curry?

most australians live on the east coast

Good thing I live on the east coast

This isn't even the first time people tried to force this

Some time ago the exact same images were posted with the exact same "lol americans poop their pants in walmart" posts.

The only difference is they tried to rebrand the "poo in loo" meme towards Americans. Now they just attempted to make a new one that's similar (doesn't make sense, you're supposed to poo in the loo, you're not supposed to shit in a walmart)

All in all, it's a meme doomed to fail. Poo in loo works because there aren't that many posters from India. Trying to force a meme like this on Americans just annoys everyone else because we're in every single thread.

Fuck off India. You're just jealous that we've got working plumbing.

t. sharters

Much like POO TO THE LOO, SHART IN THE MART is not actually a meme, it is a thing that happens.

Many obese Americans are on pills suck as "fat blockers" that prevent them from digesting fat normally. When they eat fat beyond the diet recommended for people on such medication, the fat passes through the digestive system and can leak from the anus.

Just like there really are hundreds of millions of Indians who defecate out in the open.

The two situation are not really comparable, since India has more street-shitters then there are people on the entire American continent.

But some Americans really do Shart In The Mart.

The thing is some american depressed fat fuck is deleting all sharting posts

Saying that it is not related to /pol meanwhile you get poo in loo and other ridiculous memes about other countries everyday
Just showing your hypocrisy nothing else

SHIT IN DESIGNATED STREET

justice.gawker.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-covered-in-human-shit-1679930931

>American lower class act like animals
>Indian upper class can't even shit in the corner like an animal and poo in the middle of the street they walk in on a daily basis

you found people of walmart.

Good for you.

Lots of strange pics there. It is quite amusing. We take those pics because that is NOT normal behavior.

Pooing on the side of the road IS normal behavior in India.

another lifeless sociopathic aussie post, another day

please contemplate suicide asap

What the fuck is wrong with america?

Guess who is doing that shitting?

All those H-1B Visa workers from INDIA

We don't spam poo in loo without content, you'll usually see it accompanied by an article about India's hygiene problem

People on here literally make threads with the word "Shart in mart" and nothing else, of course it's going to be deleted

Poo in loo was never funny to begin with; even upper class "westernized" Indians with 5 bedroom houses smell like ass 99 percent of the time.

We get called "fat" or "burgers" or "lol 60%" in every other thread.

Stop crying, you're not special. Everyone gets shit on here...heh

What's the medical or psychological term for people deflecting attention at their own problems onto something else thereby minimizing it?

Hillary's good at doing this.

Proof?

Do you ever wonder why everybody calls you cockroaches? The word 'cockroach' has nothing to do with Turkey? Do you know what a cockroach is? It's the international symbol for pests. Seriously, look at any pest control ad or the side of any exterminator van, it's always a cockroach. They're dirty, spineless brown insects that are universally hated by anyone and anything that has ever had the unfortunate misery of being near one.

Europe doesn't want you, Asia doesn't want you, the pig fucking Middle East doesn't even want you. Your country is a dried up flake of shit stuck to the hair of the earths asshole; you want it gone but you never really want to go near it. But hey, lucky for us you're removing yourselves for us. Enjoy Sharia law courtesy of your new dictator, roacho.

IN

>United "Sharted in Target" States
>United "Must Go In Costco" States
>United "Gurgling at Burger King" States
>United "Loose Gut In Pizza Hut" States
>United "It Came Out At In-N-Out" States
>United "That Bad Smell in Taco Bell" States
>United "Good Golly, It's In The Trolley" States
>United "Couldn't Find The John In Johns" States
>United "Drop My Piles In Walmart's Aisles" States
>United "Craps A-Droppin' At Baskin-Robbins" States
>United "My Ass Went Crazy Over At Macy's" States
>United "Leaking Arseholes Down In Marshall's" States
>United "A Walmart Fart, Now A Walmart Shart" States
>United "My Pants Are Yucky Down In Chuck E." States
>United "Things Went Crappily Down At Applebees" States
>United "Pain In Heart, Made Me Shart, On The Floor In KMart" States
>United "Leaky butts at Dunkin' Donuts" States

seriously. ameritard, amerifat, amerilard, >american education, burgers, etc.

you just accept it and sometime use it to attack other americans.

Eh, shart in mart is decent-tier. Until the UN actually has to start an ad campaign to convince Americans to stop sharting their pants, though, India will continue to deserve all the ridicule it receives for poo in loo.

It is cute how other countries are trying to bring the bants, though.

>poo calling the shit brown

To be fair a lot of us are fat, stupid and >60% white. Those are true.

People that shit in Walmart is such a rare occurrence people have to photoshop it

MART

Gotta be honest shart in mart is bretty gud.

>to be fair a lot of us are fat, stupid and >60% white

lol, yes, we most certainly are.