How accurate is this

so i imagine it all depends on the HDI or/and GDP?

Pretty accurate.

I doubt westerners thought it was terrible when the huge earthquakes and tsunami happened here in 2011

Better than op/10

why is alaska yellow

That's the worst representation of Greenland I've ever seen

We did, that affects the world market, our newspapers wouldn't shut up

egypt, india, and south africa should all be green or brown. eastern europe should be blue

Greenland is a psyop

yeah..

>India
>Yellow
Yeah, no. No one cares. Green fits more.

americans think alaska isn't their land

It is natural to care about your own culture more than others. I would expect Chinese to care more about tragedies in China than they do about the West, for example

US should be green. no one is surprised when there is some kind of mass killing

I wouldn't care if a nuke exploded in the capital of a different state desu

epic super cool dont care attitude bro, very epicccc

you underestimate how much I hate other states

I literally never hear antyhing about india here, but its second category on the map and i hear about muhfricans nonstop but its supposed to be 100% ignored. completely inaccurate

why are the westerners so hostile to americans

Let me guess you are a tejano.

No, i'm from Virginia.

What the fuck gave you the idea that I was a mexican?

Unless there's a major terrorist attack, then yeah you're right. My workmates' reactions to the latest school shooting was nothing more than "again"?

I've only ever seen them claiming to hate other regions of USA.

absolute bullshit
inter-state rivalries are part of American culture

lmao this

We lead them so they fucking hate us.

>the western world cares more about the western world than the non western world

can you believe it? people from a certain region care more about said region than other regions? wow completely changed my view of the world

>japland
>red

lol

do people who make these maps believe third-world tribalistic countries think about what happens in the West ?

>you should care the same about some fucking savages at the other side of the world as you care about your neighbours
Who the fuck actually believes this?

care about what happens*

More like everybody laugh at nuke and show it every time in some comedy show just to make people giggle before the show even starts

funny thing people who post this shit on twitter are muslims who only talk about muslim countries

Japan is white and Western
March 11 worst day of my life

The Fukushima incident unironically caused us to abandon all nuclear power til 2022, though. Will be really expensive.

>Japan is white and Western

kys takeshi

Who's that Takeshi you nips mention around 24/7?

Thanks Fukushima and thanks Merkel we get nuclearbux thanks to this

Red = USA, UK, France, Germany
Yellow = Rest of Europe Canada, Japan
Green = South Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Latin America, Australia, NZ, Russia
Blue = South East Asia, Central Asia, Polynesia
Brown = Sub Saharan Africa, China

In a way America isn't very western. They are like the Macedonians of Ancient Greece—not quite barbarians, but not quite Greek either. Many Yanks are very gratuitous in their character; they are very proud and very earnest, which comes off as odd to most other westerners as there is a fair bit of emotional repression ingrained in most western cultures. There is almost a childishness to the way they conduct themselves, like they are unaware that their straight-faced idealism comes off as hollow and superficial. American culture is also unabashedly aspirational, which is less of the case here. It is these factor combined which make America very distinct from other western nations.

>Australia along with India and middle East.
Fuck off.

Western countries unironically don't give a shit about aus/nz

>tfw colorblindness

Because people care less about tragedies in alaska then they do in the rest in the us. Same with Puerto Rico, doubly so for Guantanamo.

more like we seldom get the chance to since nothing happens

I do. It's just not surprising when people die in Australia, considering the wildlife

People don't care about Spain

I used to live in England and none of the terrorism attacks or natural disasters made the news there, even Sydney siege was just a small news story. Same with the big NZ earthquakes

Shark attacks and people giving koalas water to drink are the only stories from here that go international

why nobody cares about NZ, is so sad...

Europe and america should be entirely brown and africa should be red.

Pretty accurate actually.

fight me cunt

Cause nothing happens there?

Afghanistan and Iraq/Syria should be meh

The attacks and some bushfires did make the news here, can't recall any recent earthquakes, though.
Also Nauru.

Pretty accurate
Kek
>mehtugal

kek'd