How much does Disney want this movie to bomb?

>The project . . . will be headlined by a black female character

>The Rocketeer
I'm 30 and I barely remember that movie. Couldn't they have picked something else to ruin?

>dead IP virtually nobody cares about aside from a very small cult following
>lololol let's reboot it with a progressive agenda
At least Ghostbusters had widespread appeal and name recognition. This shit will fail even harder. Hopefully the kikes will value their shekels over their agenda and stop soon.

Nope. It only has a little bit of nostalgia, not like the Ghostbusters which played atleast around Halloween and has a notable fanbase. Nobody cares about the Rocketeer, so there you go.

>At least Ghostbusters had widespread appeal and name recognition
That didn't stop it from bombing.
Never alienate half your constituency.

>tfw it's going to be that bitch who just leaked her noods

fuck this gay earth

Why would they remake a movie that was an homage to something nobody knows about anymore?

Mike said this was his favorite movie. I wonder how he will feel about this?

I just don't understand why they can't think up new stories to use for their progressive agenda. Make as many movies with 'marginalized' groups as you want, just be original for god's sake. I guess that wouldn't be symbolically killing the white man though.

I thought black empowerment was over?

This is the thing none of you seem to realize. Ghostbusters bombed, this might bomb, but it doesn't matter. THey will KEEP putting this shit out until it becomes normalized. It's propaganda 101.

You mean like Zootopia?

The reboots are pure controversy propaganda. Look at Ghostbusters, it created so many scandals to pinpoint how mysoginistic the modern culture still is. Cue more women getting into positions of power and so on. Money well spent.

Meanwhile the true propaganda is less on the nose and is effective because it's done with quality material next to it. Like Zootopia which is a decent movie overall, but it's basically a treaty on how multiculturalism is the best and you can be a cop too even if you're a frail shitty woman!

Will this finally break RLM?

Why would anyone remake this in the first place? Its gonna bomb just because its the fucking rocketeer and the whole idea was boring ass shit

He wont care

because Jews don't create.
They STEAL ideas, corrupt them and get other jews to all say in unison:
THIS IS GOOD! THIS IS HIGH CULTURE! THIS IS PROGRESS!

Normal people, being social animals they are simply go along with the herd so as to not lose the limited social capital they've scrounged up and the cycle feeds off itself until it all dies... like a cancer ridden body that is more cancer than healthy cells.

They do it with everything... including their religion itself (which Moses stole from Egypt, corrupted and proclaimed to be given to the jews directly from God because reasons.

saw that movie with my now ex gf. I agree entirely. It was decent overall, but holy fuck they couldn't have made their pro-fag pro-Muslim pro-nig pro-multiculturalist bullshit any more obvious

it's like the anti-Angry Birds movie.

And what happened with the angry birds movie?

the jews now control the anime industry too

that would be an actual improvement though. Japanese businessmen are absolutely incompetent at profiting from animu

They must literally want to make 10-20% of what they could.

Hopefully it's so bad it cuts him deep and he makes another Plinkett review.

It was basically made by Sup Forums on the down-low

Watch it and if you've spend any amount of time here and are even 101-level red-pilled you will clearly see what I'm he's on about.

Pray to the animu god Buddha
(ah da, muie anime)

Why do the kikes value their anti White agenda more than money it doesn't make sense.

Well I for one look forward to seeing shoops of her zooming out of a building in a jetpack holding a flatscreen tv and car radio

>Idris Elba

I literally have zero problem with this.

This, I used to work in a video store and noone would ever hire it out.
Got maybe one or two getting it for nostalgia.

This is going to do worse than GB.

It will probably be 90% CGI

That's because you are an amerinigger mongrel subhuman. Your opinion is irrelevant

Surely it'll be a box-office hit like 2016 Ghostbusters®

this. you don't have to like it as long as you consume it

Starring Harambe.

Idris Elba is now Roland from the Dark Tower. Who was explicitly referenced as Clint Eastwood in the cover art.

>The Rockette

I wouldn't have a problem if they created an original spy move with a black lead actor

BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOP RETCONNING WHITE CHARACTERS INTO NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEE

I swear we are reliving the fucking 60's and 70's anymore. The hippies are now even more annoying than their forefathers and blacksploitation films are all the rage again.

Because they already have all the money.

The banking syndicate they built off their merchant guillds and slave trade in the middle ages... the Dutch East India Comapny, et al... Bank of London, Federal Reserve...

They have control of all the money. They don't have 100% control of all the power yet.

they still fear the white man (and the samurai) and thus... must destroy him before they can reign in hell.

It's already been confirmed that Leslie Jones has the role.

user is correct. Angry Birds gave me faith. And there were plenty of legitimate laughs. Would see again.

Literally go fuck yourself.

Stephen King got his fucking brains SCRAMBLED when he was hit by that van.

He used to be ok... but after that severe brain injury his whole personality changed and now he's a massive fucking KEK.

Brain damage is crazy shit.
My aunt used to be the most reserved and well spoken woman, incredibly tactful... one day she fainted and busted her head on the tile floor, was in a coma for 2 weeks and almost died.

Now, she has ZERO filter with what she says. She still has her intelligence but gets emotional quicker and simply says whatever she's thinking right off the top.

That's the only lingering effect but it is something that basically changed her entire personality.

The mind is a weird thing and it's a damned shame King's rewired into mega-cuck mode.

Would've been better for him to have died and left a legacy untainted by his womanly faggot rants as at present.

>prime jennifer connelly

If a remake can't de-age her, then there is literally no point

I'm sure he drowned his sorrows in a bottle when he heard this.

And Dr.Mario.

No.

Fuck off.

Did you learn any thing from shit busters.

naw it might do better.

Ghostbusters did bad because people were offended at having their cherished memories shat upon.

Nobody cares about rocketeer so they might go and see it.

This makes me sad.

The original had a fantastic soundtrack too.

I don't really think we need to ruin another niggers life, we just leaked Harambe's nudes, do they not fear us??? we are the hacker known as Sup Forums after all

You have to be astoundingly stuck in your echo chamber to believe this.

The Angry Birds movie was about the evils of colonialism.

I don't get it, why are they rebooting a dead IP that wasn't even that popular back then.

Why not just make a new movie? It's actually probably going to make MORE money than a Rocketeer reboot

There's no way a jetpack is going to be able to carry her.

who cares what Spielberg backs? He probably wants there to be Nazis and for James Bond to have little kids too.

Speaking of Spielberg, anyone ever ask the question about him being a pedo? His interest in little kids is a bit much.

91 rocketteer movie was good, this pos with nigger bait I refuse to spend a dime on. pass it along.

the fucked up part is that clint eastwood's bastard son is a moderately accomplished actor and looks just like him

also by extension of roland being black, it means all (or at least his parents) the multiverse space cowboys are also black, and that whoever they make "The man in Black" (who has to be white cuz da ebil white man) has an affair with his black mom. I forget, are the PC police ok or not ok with white mane- black women interracial relationships. they're too normalized now I guess.

I'm not a purist, there are some characters that can feasibly be race swapped without it impacting them or their backstory, but I don't see how you make the Rocketeer a black woman without changing the setting. Whenever the first thing mentioned about a reboot is a race/gender swap you know that it's going to be shit because the people involved don't give a fuck about the franchise or the story.

I think people do care but they won't remember until it happens.

>I wouldn't have a problem if they created an original spy move with a black lead actor

Agent 00Congo?

Shantavious Washington. Liberia's most feared secret agent.

Mc-clack-clack Mbutu, Haitian Spy.

The only hope for niggers is to pretend to be white.

WTF use does a country that can't evolve beyond eating baked mud have for a secret agent?

>not knowing how "cuck" is spelled

or just expand the bond universe and MI6 into a movie series like the marvel universe.

>have 005 or something be Idris Elba
>have him do black james bond things

you could have the whole racial and gendered set and explore all the retarded SWJ power fantasies they want without fucking up their flagship IP that people actually enjoy.

Hell, throw Sean bean a bone and do some bond movies with him as prequels to him turning commie

i'd watch an Idris Elda MI6 movie because it wouldn't just be "ha ha society james bond is a nigger now!" and they could write non dogshit movies.

I'm more pissed that they're rebooting yet another franchise.

Nobody wants The Rocketqueer, just like nobody wanted Ballbusters, and it will fail because of this alone.

Ben Hurrr failed too, because it was yet another reboot no one asked for, it's just typical greedy and lazy Hollywood executives thinking these things have a built in audience and that they can make money on hype alone.

What? Did you even see the movie? The pigs didn't come to colonize. They came with lies and gifts, then distracted the natives so they could steal their children then fuck off. There's not a single nod to colonialism.

>i'd watch an Idris Elda MI6

That would be a fantasy movie, not a spy movie.

I don't care how many shitholes the brits colonized, when I think of a limey I never picture a nigger.

Are you a nigger or a cuck? Either way, fucking die.

then you're ignorant. british black people exist and are tolerable. the somalis europe has imported aren't the same

African americans are a product of artificial selection and are different from native africans. both groups are useless, britbong blackies at least sound intelligent.

and thats the thing. you don't have to watch MI6:005 with idris elba. but you do have to watch nigger james bond if you want to watch 007, which is why the IP will suffer.

ThIrd Reich Mike a.k.a. The Nigger Grave Digger is about to take out the trash.

this.. is actually kind of a good idea, unlike the subject of this thread

Cuck capitalized is filtered

I'm sure being kidnapped for a few weeks and his ankles broken didn't help either.

have you ever read the dark tower series?

because it fucking doesn't. you can't make a point about race by casting a character described repeatedly as white (and looking exactly like clint eastwood) as a black dude and have a good movie that respects the source material.

That's a good thing though, goy.
>Conspiritards on Sup Forums actually think that anime has some subversive plot to manipulate the minds of western children
They don't even market this shit at the Americas, it's just not profitable. They don't give a FUCK about gaijin when selling manga in nipland is infinitely more profitable.

If Hollywood wants to make a black female superhero that is fine, but rewriting white ones as black is retarded.

will be shit
rlm will say it's shit
absolutely no one will be surprised

Im not sure what this picture is trying to tell me

Idris Elbow would make a great James Bond. He's a solid actor and isn't a dindu. He's probably the only black actor I could see taking over a white role and not turning it into absolute shit.

James Bond is supposed to be either Scottish or an English Gentleman.
Just make up a new spy and give the role to Idris, fuck off hollywood!

i miss when bond was a bitch slapping classy english gentleman motherfucker

Elba is a cool guy, but he is too old to be Bond 2bh

This a thousand times this, Idris Elba can't be James Bond, he could star in a new IP I would have no problem with that, he could even be in the Bond universe as a different agent, "0069 Tyrone Washington"
But he can't be Bond because Bond is a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

He's already been cast as Roland in Stephen King's Dark Tower.

Those who've read the book probably recall that Roland is not black.

The goal of "diversity" is the annihilation of white male-led culture, aka civilization. To that effect, on the cultural level, they will appropriate and distort any and all classical strong white male tropes, be they (super)heroes, classy spies, leaders, or anything else. This will take away any fantasy examples from young white boys.

I know, that pisses me off on principal, I've never even read the books, it's so disrespectful.
Imagine the absolute shit-fit if Peter Jackson cast a black man to play as Gandalf. I suspect the same tired excuses the left are making to justify a black James Bond wouldn't wash so well.

Having Bond, a man who is the stereotypical assertion of British elites, be black is a stupid idea.

sauce?

If you are a literal bbc worshiping cuck why would you willfully come to pol?

>old movie no one remembers or cares about now
>black female lead

DOA

nah, this man is more deserving.

cuck faggot

This. America is 53% white. If that.

I don't get this, how isn't it racist to give someone the role just because he's black? Isn't this enforcing race as a distinct trait? Shouldn't these people see race as something like hair color? I don't see them demanding the next James Bond to be blonde or brunette.

Hollywood knows that the only way people will pay for a black female superhero is if she hijacks a white male role generations grew up loving.

It will only flop if they use it as a selling point. Star Wars hasn't used the fact that they are "inclusive" which means people dont really care. where as ghostbusters litteraly just had that as a selling point.

White males are also always the people who lead other men to freedom against tyrants and elites. No one else really does this without being inspired by white people.

Sounds like a bunch of cockadoody.

>a black female character
This is affirmative action pushed to the extreme