SOROS

Solution

POOPSIE

SENPAI

Soros

POOP

RACIST

HARAMBE

Sup Forums...? 9/11...? Anyone drawing the same picture am?

WHITE MALES

HOLY KEK THOSE QUADS

fuckin czeched freedombro

IN

OVER 9000 PENISES

AIDS

INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM

COLOSTOMY

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

NAZI FROGS

HOWEVER

I LOVE

PRAISE

BILL

WHITE SUPREMACY

HUGH

Kek is in here

>discordapp.com/invite/CUpKC

Join the true shitposters

Here, I can give her speech for her:

Trump is racist, the alt right is racist, i'm a woman and I am not racist, ps i'm a woman, also I'm not a racist, but trump is a racist.

trump only won the republican primaries because white male racists liked his message of racism, because racism and he's a racist, and hey, did I mention that I've got a vagina??? So anyways, racist and racism is bad ok.

the end.

t. chillary xD

MUNGUS

Vaginismus

MILO

kek

BANE?

T H I C C

Ayy

Muh vageena....

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

***Official invasion battleplan, fresh from /cfg/***

1. Get comfy.

2. Prep your redpill folders. Our best psyops tactic is conversion, and we need redpill materials to be present and easily accessible for our new friends.

3. Flood the board with racist hillary shitposting. Byrd, Mateen's father, racist hillary quotes, you name it. This + the redpill barrage creates the perfect shitstorm of confusion and undermining their narrative.

4. Defer to Australians for de facto leadership, consider them officers and /cfg/ the grand strategists in this siege. Their shitposting prowess make them natural as the vanguard in the meme war.

5. Sit back and get ready for tomorrow, probably midday to early evening. Stay comfy and keep your redpill folders primed, locked, and loaded.

***Official invasion battleplan, fresh from /cfg/***

PRAISE KEK

tony bomboni ASMR

poop my pants