London or Paris?

strawpoll.me/15211639

Other urls found in this thread:

asiarussia.ru/news/7667/
euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=P7SGFod30j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paris for stationary long range cannons.
London for rockets.

which one is less wh*Te?

Warschau

Moscow

Moscow

Moscow

>source: asiarussia.ru
Decent. Credible. (no)

Paris

More credible than your fake census.

Then I pick Moscow
Fuck wh*Toids

Neither. Milan or Florence.

London (demographics aside) is actually quite nice, there's a lot to see and do

>Milan
Nice maymay.

Paris shits on London, how is that even a question.

>Italian ""cities""

Yep, I believe you. Btw, look at that black population chart. Source is Sup Forums.org, so it's 100% credible.

>London

An ugly city imitating American cities. Never really had the appeal to visit England but if i was to visit whar would be the most genuine english city to visit?

I live in Paris, AMA.

Bath, Oxford, York, Manchester, Cambridge, Exeter, Bristol, and Brighton are all nice

so butthurt

It's making fun of stupid shills and their fake charts, not butthurt, Janusz.

asiarussia.ru/news/7667/

euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/

London if you want to have fun

A lot of those a tiny towns, with nothing to do. Maybe see 1 cathedral. The UK is very centralised, we never were city states like italy/germany

>noname virus-infested site
>pro-cockhole site
I'm starting to believe that my chart is more credible.

completely uninformed post

leave this country and never return muhammad

Is it possible to reside in Paris, or do you merely exist there?

What do you mean by that ?

Norilsk.

what is there to do then?

he asked for 'authentic English' whatever that means. not exciting.

Paris but the population density makes it shit anyway.

he means he wonders if living in a 10m2 6th floor badly isolated room worth half your salary, breathing in the pollution day and night and strolling through garbage, piss and roms/homeless/migrants to get to your soul crushing workplace is what can be called living.

Paris would be perfect if it was just French people. French people literature, arts, arquitecture, language is the best in the world.

Is it merely a place for work, or is it a home?

Paris is pretty and arguably better than London, but I wonder if it is possible to live there normally, given high costs of living and the sheer amount of tourists that go there.

The beauty of London is really underrated imo

yeah, no.

Definitely worth the it, since it only takes me 5min on foot to go to my university.
For now, its to study, but I'd try to stay there if possible.

historical buildings and ruins, museums and galleries, clubs and pubs, surrounding countrysides, etc.

only actual pakis who have never left their borough of london think that shithole is the only worthwhile place in the uk

>muh repetitive architecture and romantic eiffel tower embarrassment
cool argument, pierre

London is a great place if you live in a good area - grew up in Chiswick and wouldn't have traded it for anywhere else in the world

Of course London.

>museams gallaries
yes I agree
>pubs
ever being interesting
>clubs
nothing unique about them
>surrounding countryside
Endless treeless hills and farmland

Thats some culture we have, I have lived outside of london and those who say it is the only worthwhile place are 100% right.

>repetitive architecture
Your city is literally full of glass dildos and postmodern trash. Get over yourself.

Chiswick is a nice area, but everyhting is getting gentrified, our shit areas are still better than most places.

Croydon is better than burnley for example.

Madrid

Paris is pretty shitty.

The Paris skyline has been forever ruined by this abomination. London doesn't even need to try to win this contest.

both are shitholes infested with african parasites

t. dildo tower pro

Dildo tower is shit but it's not as ugly as that thing, and it's thankfully much smaller.

i voted for paris

>Names Ukrainian site that links back to fake Asiarussia
>Same Ukro site claims that the entirety of Siberia will be flooded in fifty years

that looks genuinely awesome, what's it like there?

lung cancer and cheap vodka

hmmm I wonder why paris is winning then
maybe because it wasn't filled with ugly buildings post-ww2 with a tint of postmodern barf

wow!

London

you manage to fail even in cherrypicking because it isn't nearly as ugly as the two pictures I posted

cold

youtube.com/watch?v=P7SGFod30j0

not going to argue about your poor taste but i think most people would prefer the two you posted to the boxy playground nonsense in Paris that i posted

yes i'm also sure everyone loves phallic buildings

Okay, I take it back. That one building in Paris is awful but the sheer volume of hideous buildings in London outdoes it.

I don't live in London and have never been there so I didn't quite realise just how fucking awful it was. I apologise.

It's fine but it really makes you wonder what they were thinking when they built these.

Leaving London St Pancras and getting off the train at Gare du Nord was like taking a big step down on the development index. Paris is shabbier, dirtier, stinkier, it feels more dangerous, and it seems to have more blacks, muds, and gypsies.Or at least the ones they have seem less civilized. Paris has a weird third world vibe and I didn't like it. I'm glad to have spent a few days there seeing the sights but I would never want to spend a significant amount of time there. London is a nicer city in every way.

this but post-ironically

People seem to forget Edinburgh when talking about British cities. It's pretty good imo and extremely livable

How is Lyon/other south french cities in comparison to Paris? It seems like all the fun jobs are in Paris :(

I have no idea. It's not like modern buildings can't look nice (pic related), but every single building in London just looks like shit.

I like the gherkin :)

Having lived in both cities, I like Lyon better than Paris. It has less sights but it retained its unique culture unlike many areas of Paris and living there felt like an authentic experience. As for other south French cities, I'd say they're all nice except Marseille. Nice is an amazing coastal city, and then there's Montpellier which is a student city and promotes the study of cinema with many establishments dedicated to it, also a nice experience.

Yea I live in London and want to live anywhere else but I also want to work on ai and guess where all the money is

>India or Europe

more like

>India or Algeria

brown hands typed this post

India to be honest, at least this Indian city has loos. Algerians are all worthless criminal scum.

>post-modernism free for all, anything goes

london has lots of historic areas too

prefer the aesthetic overall, despite all the postwar stuff it just feels nicer and more varied
most of Paris' streets are identical

"Sodom or Gomorrah, which is better?"

Also fuck driving in Paris