Trump betrayed us

Watching Hannity right now and I have to say I'm very disappointed in Trump. He's literally flip flopping. "We're going to work with the good illegals" but no amnesty. Wtf? That sounds like amnesty to me? I feel sick lads, Trump has betrayed us. Idk man, I really got some thinking to do....

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=trump betrayed &src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=545aq1V1upM
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you guys think? Hmm wtf is wrong

Obama said he would give amnesty and never did he just said it for the Hispanic vote and "tried" but half assed it so don't be stupid user the hispanic vote is important

He wants to lose that badly, it's his problem. Spics aren't just magically going to line up to vote for him, and the base will just not bother showing up in November.

Litterally left it open to interpretation. This is what's called the general election pivot. He's got his solid base by rallying them with his angry speech early, but he's rounding out by refining his doctrine to be harder on illegals than the gang of 8 but softer than full on Nazi style deportation. He's basically saying the hard working non criminal entities will be put through the legal system. This isn't amnesty at all. This is reprocessing people and making them pay any back taxes as a penalty for being here illegally.

The wall will be built to keep the rest out.

He's Litterally doing what a presidential candidate is supposed to. Autists on the fringe be damned

>Malaysia

YEah gee I'm sure this is a real genuine poster...

>keep good illegals who would pay taxes, not vote democrat, and aren't on welfare
>kick the other ~85% out

hes just lying though to try to get votes

then again he was probably lying the whole time, i mean his whole family are literally fucking kikes

ima #DavidDukeDude now

>Malaysia
A FUCKING US FLAG

top post

>softens immigration stance
>picks up all the Republicans he lost
>majority of Trump supporters have full cognitive dissonance to dismiss that the stance was softened in the first place
>Bernie fags on the fence no longer think he's racist

Remind me how exactly this is a bad thing?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=trump betrayed &src=typd

I think you're right.

He's pandering to blacks and Latinos now, even though he can't possibly get a significant majority of their vote. There is literally only one reason to do this, and that's to alienate his already-gotten supporters.

>Remind me how exactly this is a bad thing?
because if he doesnt deport the beaners then it doesnt matter what else he does, the country is lost.

Monday, 26 Nov 2012
>Romney’s solution of “self deportation” for illegal aliens made no sense and suggested that Republicans do not care about Hispanics in general, Trump says.

>“He had a crazy policy of self deportation which was maniacal,” Trump says. “It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote,” Trump notes. “He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country.”

ITT sarcastic bait from irrelevant countries.

Are you seriously dumb enough to think 85% of them won't take that offer? You just described thinly veiled amnesty.

>not researching Trump
>not seeing what he's telling the truth about and what he's lying about

He was never going to deport. He'll probably build a wall

you're a retard if you thought anyone was going to be able to deport every single illegal immigrant
it was always going to be too expensive, even if by some fucking miracle congress and the house agreed to it
at this point what he's doing is smart, hes softening on positions and extrapolating on them to gain more voters. its a perfect time to do so with all the hillary shit coming out and if he plays it right it could eventually buy him the election
but if you didn't see that he was going to do this from literally day 1 youre an idiot

Trump was always like this. Don't tell me you believe that Berenstain was Berenstein.

hes probably lying about everything

wouldnt surprise me if this was all just elaborate marketing scheme to sell trump steaks or some shitty reality show 2bh

There are hard working people that are illegal. They should pay taxes and be allowed to apply for citizenship.

What are you talking about?

We were always at war with Eurasia

Apparently before he announced his candidacy The Apprentice was trying to schlong him on his contract, as they thought he didn't have much bargaining power anymore.

The whole campaign catapults him into relevancy and gives him enormous bargaining power, for the rest of his life, probably.

This guy literally changes his views every day. How does Sup Forums think this will pan out when he's making important foreign policy decisions?

>inb4 "I'll have the best people working for me"

His entire campaign has been so full of mistakes that I'm genuinely buying into the whole "Trump is unfit" narrative. He never weighs the consequences of his actions, and when he inevitably admits he's wrong, it just makes him look indecisive and error prone.

Remember
>once the nukes leave the silos they can't crawfish back in

7D transwarp dogsledding

>he's probably lying about everything

Not NATO, trade, taxes, infrastructure, and veterans. He's been saying and campaigning for that shit for years. Being against war and immigration is all memes however

I'm so surprised that the amoral businessman would conduct business amorally.

How did you learn to not have autism?

>Not NATO, trade, taxes, infrastructure, and veterans. He's been saying and campaigning for that shit for years.
prove it.
>Being against war and immigration is all memes however
hes been saying that shit even longer than hes been saying the other shit.

he forced his children to fucking breed with kikes, you actually trust anything he says? kek

Did you just start following Trump during his campaign faggot?

He's literally been saying China's ripping us off on trade since he first thought about running in the 80s

He's getting desperate because it took him 3 campaign managers to realize that, oh wait, Sup Forums and awoo isn't enough to get him the Presidency. Not in an America full of niggers, spics, and liberal white college soccer moms.

So what's a nigga to do? Pivot. He's pivoting this late because the new female campaign manager said "hey idiot you're going to lose without more nigs spics and moderates". Sadly this is doomed to fail. As the adage goes, too little, too late.

>He's literally been saying China's ripping us off on trade since he first thought about running in the 80s
oh, you mean when he was a liberal who also said that 'if he ran for president he would do it as a republican, because they are so stupid and easy to manipulate'?

He said he wants to work with NATO, his trade deals would spike prices of everything, he only wants to build a wall, he avoided the draft and attacks honored soldiers.

No one believes him anymore except his cult.

>he takes image macros as facts
lmao

>mfw when anons lose their mind over some baseless comment in the middle of the shitstorm the whole campaign now is
Stop being so easily triggered ffs

> 'if he ran for president he would do it as a republican, because they are so stupid and easy to manipulate'

Literally never said that
>say it's quote from Oprah interview
>Oprah interview released in full
>not there
>says it's quote from People's Magazine article
>article released in full
>not there

You literally get your news from facebook macros

>he trusts a jew

Deportation of 12 million people was never going to happen. Almost all of us realized that going in. There's no way he'd get Dems in office to play ball and the logistics of it are too complicated and expensive to do it on executive actions alone.

This is the best compromise we're going to get.

The criminals go home. The leeches go home. And the folks who broke the law coming here but have been otherwise model, hardworking, upstanding pillars of their community (though they may be few and far between) get legal residency but never citizenship.

>he said he wants to work with NATO
That's been his position the whole time. They're going to pay their fair share though
>trade deals would spike prices of everything
That is false. They would provide a lower quality product
>he only wants to build a wall
Kek, you read infrastructure as immigration
>he avoided the draft and attacks honored soldiers
He was excused from the draft and only attacks soldiers who attack him. He's always helped veterans, especially injured veterans.

I swear Trump would be so easy to beat in an election if you guys didn't default to lying about his character every five minutes

Shit posting aside, anyone who actually read his books would know this is exactly what Trump said he'd do.

Trump wants to get elected dumb ass, Know this that the wall is a very real thing.

I think you're ridiculous for being that interested in US politics.

At least he's not shilling his shitty comics.

That's why I chose to #DumpTheDrumpf months ago. He has no stomach for finding a final solution to the immigration problem. Only Hillary can stop illegals and reinstate the position of the white race in its rightful place at the top of the racial pyramid.
#OnlyHer

>Idk man, I really got some thinking to do....

This nigger is baiting you with same kind of threads everyday.

True story that happened today. I was wearing my Bring Them to Heel hat and walking down the street when I saw some faggot Drump supporters.

"I love Hispanics!" one of them said, "The best taco bowls are at Trump Tower!"

"Muh dick nigga muhfucka bix nood" the other agreed. "Ayyo hol' up girl let me holla at ya."

I kept moving through but they surrounded me and demanded I pay reparations for the Holocaust. That's when I got mad. Real mad. I called them a bunch of nigger loving kike traitors that are ruining this country. Suddenly I felt the power of my Nordic ancestors surge through my body and roared a mighty roar. The nigger Trump supporters yelled "Fug this nigga crazy mang" and took off

Why do people think Bernie supporters are in play when even without all the bullshit Trump is still a typical Republican. Who gives a shit if he pointed out the the obvious when he used to be a part of it and is probably just paying lip service.

This is you right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=545aq1V1upM

Why does a malaysian support trump?

About 40% feel the same about Clinton. Feeling more comfortable with Trump may be all it takes to sway a fraction of that 40%

What taxes don't illegal immigrants pay

Case closed, Johnson

>Sup Forums is now ok with illegal immigration as long as they pay taxes and don't do crimes (even though they got here by committing a crime)

Jesus fuck what happened to this board

Check this video faggot CTR nigger whore

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

good post user

I'll be honest. This is bothering me. Regardless of whether they "commit many crimes." Mexicans, even legal ones, use so much fucking welfare.

If he's willing to stop giving welfare to illegals altogether and hold the breaks on giving any sort of citizenship until far far later, we can probably starve them out.

>He's basically saying the hard working non criminal entities will be put through the legal system.

But if they're put through the legal system that means they stay here. Why aren't they being sent back?? I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for mass deportation. Now what's the point?

This was all planned by Trump and the Clintons. He has taken you suckers for a ride. There will be no deportations. There will be no wall. Whites will be a minority soon. Stormfags BTFO.

The real danger is the entire media complex being on the side of the illegals.

One thing Trump hasn't mentioned is going after employers. I can see why for multiple reasons, but it's still something that is a very important piece of the puzzle.

Thanks for your opinion Malaysia.

Get off this board faggot.

Do any of you retards even acknowledge that a diverse population propels capitalism?
Having limited markets literally KILLS capitalism.

You should be deported.

People have been saying for years that if welfare payments dry-up and e-verify is enacted; most illegals will simply leave. The major reason they're here is for gibs and playing currency trading with pesos and dollars.

This, everyone on Sup Forums is a useful idiot.

Except illegals use twice as much in welfare as they pay in through taxes. They do not contribute to the economy.

The economy would remain exactly the same with them gone.

MAKES YA THUNK HUH?

>a diverse population propels capitalism

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

>here's my one image to convince you
Because as a businessman, it didn't benefit him to keep people like that on a friendly level? duh. course.
As bad as the "hurr durr his ties are made overseas" argument. It's business acumen.

The sensible policy is to do nothing with non-criminal illegal aliens.
>if you're illegal and you commit a crime, we deport your ass immediately.
>if you don't commit any crimes, then you may continue to live the shitty illegal life you chose for yourself.

That ignores this
>pic related

They already committed a crime by entering illegally. They're welfare sponges that don't serve a purpose.

If you seriously thought every single illegal immigrant, the tens of millions of them, were going to be deported, then you are frankly delusional.

Deporting all the ones that commit crimes and easily expose themselves while leaving the better ones alone is just practical. What's more important is stopping the flow so it doesn't intensify.

Reminder that Trump is just another globalist who is conning you all.

>malay

HOW ARE THEY SUPPORTING CAPITALISM IF THEY ALL VOTE AGAINST IT

IQ TESTS CRIME STATS VOTING PATTERNS BIRTH RATES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT

ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

that's where your wrong, and that's where your class ranking exposes itself.

I'm lower class, and I know for a fact that you can't get on welfare without being a legal citizen. I've seen this in action dozens of times.

As a matter of fact, for any gov. aid or assistance, you usually need 2-3 forms of identification.

Illegals on welfare is the most comical myth you mouth breathers perpetuate.

all subhumans on earth should be brutally killed, yourself included

Yea I can't wait for those illegals to pump out tons of kids so they can vote democrat and get on entitlements and have the illegals mooch off their kids instead.

>make Pedro Juan Rodrigues lastella Carlos Hernandez pay tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars
>'si senior no pesos, I no can pay'
>deported

Fuck this Cheeto faced faggot if he backs down this late in the game. I was a single issue voter this election on immigration. The only meaningful thing that can be done to slow down our demographic crisis is deportations and a wall. Everything else is the same, just at different speeds, but they all lead to the same result.

Fuck Trump LMAO

The Trannies will be slayed in November

RAPENING

Their children count as citizens, and those rats are entitled to everything real Americans get.

So what?

Realistically speaking you can't kick out all illegals

5 star post nigga

Ann Coulter, who has been a single issue voter this election cycle, and the release of her new book, In Trump We Trust, in which she writes:
"there's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies.".

And while sitting down with Chris Matthews:

“This could be the shortest book tour ever if he’s really softening his position on immigration."

At least he's not Hillary.

You know they can fake their papers, right? So they would be able to get on welfare.

>Sup Forums months ago : fuck illegals. They have to go back. Fuck them. All of them

>Sup Forums now : it's okay even though they broke the law, these undocumented immigrants can stay as long as they contribute and pay taxes. So yes Trump is right. Amnesty is good

>yfw this was the plan all along

What is practical about the eternal death and suffering of the white race?? They have to go back.

yes, realistically, you can.

just put them in FEMA camps like uncle adolf did

"Us"?

*Checks flag*

How much is Shillary paying you to shill, shill?

HOW ABOUT DEATH CAMPS ARE THOSE REALISTIC
BURN THE RATS

are you that dense retard?

Go into any government affiliated office and bring in faked documents. Please go do that and come back to let us know how it goes

Magic underpants man said he wanted to convert poor people into Yacht fuel and the video got out.

People vote in their own interests. It's how the Invisible Hand works too, not through altruism but the natural shifts in market interests--Republicans and Democrats both seek to shackle it. Voters vote for who will give their group the most, they believe. So it goes, so it has gone, so we hope to stop it.

Illegals from Mexico and Central America may be sponges but they are here in huge numbers. They can't all be deported. Some are net contributors, many are not.

At least Catholic illegals have relatively large families. I have more in common with them than so-called "refugees" from Syria or Somalia or Ethiopia.

Stop new illegals from coming in, then let the illegals already here live out their lives in isolation as long as they don't use any social services or ask for welfare payments. They get the same treatment as any legal immigrant to 19th century America.

Considering the incompetence of the Obongo administration....