What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/768658312007081985
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a pivot

DELETE THIS THREAD

Hillary is the onlyrics choice for fascist goys like me. Trump loves the likes and the nuggets, only Hillary can bring them to heel.

He's pulling a Reagan. Offering a pathway to citizenship that's so difficult that nobody will take him up on his offer.

Help the really good ones earn citizenship legally, kick the shitty ones out. That's how immigration should work.

fucking disgusting. this is why i'm voting for the Aryan Queen Hillary to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hillary!

He needs those illegal immigrants votes to get elected.

MODS!!!!!!!

Jesus christ that is some pathetic shilling

He will sell citizenship on the cheap for a quick buck.

probably something about not bringing them to HEEL.

#REICHBEHINDHER

he meant he is a cuckservative, only Sieg Heillary Clinton can save the US from the brown menace

>implying third worlders don't vote for the left.
top kek

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING ME!!!

OVER THREE MILLION TOOK HIS OFFER

OVER THREE FUCKING MILLION YOU STUPID ANIMAL!!

Don't deport the illegal working on your spaceship. Deport the illegals picking berries, cleaning streets, and other starting jobs.

Trump has run out of phrases. He has used every word and phrase that he knows.

So he is combining parts of them at random now.

Thats why we gotta support Hillary Clinton. She'll rid us of all these bloody spics.

>Help the really good ones
THEY DONT FUCKING EXIST THEY ALREADY BROKE THE LAW

That's how immigration should work.
BY CROSSING THE BORDER ILLEGALLY!?

This is why we can't have you spics, you want to bring your whole fucking family over. All 500 of the 75 IQ animals. Get the fuck out you wet back

wall?

if you've followed along closely you know that some reporters had trump on a recording assuring them not to worry about deportation, they wanted to release it but his lawyers stopped it. he has made a deal with the american culture, and deportation was only ever a bargaining chip to move the meme window to be where he wants it. he will be less popular on Sup Forums with misanthrope nazi spree killers as a result, who cares though, it will be nicely timed with 666 corporate "journalist" actors attacking Sup Forums in their latest desperate bid to knock him out. his base will be angry with him but they'll still vote for him because a lot of good things are still on the table. it will get him the real nigga vote, who had reservations before. good pivot.

We pardoned Nazis so that they could help us develop aeronautics. I don't see the problem.

you will not survive the coming race war.

taqiya

>This is why we can't have you spics, you want to bring your whole fucking family over
Nothing he said implied that you fucking meathead, in fact he suggested the opposite.

>But we’ve got some really, really bad gang members and some horrible people. Those people are going out day one. they’re going to be the first order I sign. They’re going out day one.”

Sold Sup Forums down the river.

literally what scott adams said: begin with a ridiculous proposal, then negotiate it down afterwards

what

What is Trump's stance on lesbian farmers?

That he's a fraud
Only Hillary can bring the mongrel races into line
She's been doing it for years
Trump is just a pretender

>We pardoned Nazis so that they could help us develop aeronautics. I don't see the problem

Ah so these wet backs from the middle of no where be buildin rockets n shiet?!

Wet backs are like fucking women always whining always ready to get in a fight, but when it really comes down to it they're complete fucking cowards

The existing laws state that all illegals are to be deported.

The existing laws.

> It's ridiculous to enforce the existing laws.

Read The Art of the Deal

you start with your wildest dream desire then negotiate from there.. He can always do what he wants when he's elected.. win them over with softness then send in the jack booted storm tropper death squads and drive them on a trail of tears back to the border

Lying is okay for the ruling class.

Get in line or get shot, peasants.

That the real reason for the Republican support of Trump during the Primary has been erased.
He erected s scapegoat that he needed to win.
His new campaign manager told him that he needed them to win. Which is true.
Now he is attempting to undo that damage.
Its going to lose him support. A few Mexicans might see it as such and support him over his opposition, however, most if not all will see through it.
Pathetic.

Disgusting redaction

#GAYFORBILL #SILLYFORHILLY #HIGHENERGYBILL

You are aware it makes immigration 100% easier if you are married to a citizen or the family of a citizen right?

>Nothing he said implied that you fucking meathead
Oh real good one ya gash wanker really got me ya did

He means he's lost my vote.

Fuck, Trump was the only one who was going to do what I wanted, and instead he's backpedaling.

There's 21 million of them in the United States. At least 10 of them are doing something good.

I think he is referring to the hard working European and Asians in this country that were basically smuggled here and forced to work hard to survive.
I don't think he gives two shits about the Mexicans, of course, that is what everyone immediately thinks of.

It's impractical to use ICE for every illegal. It's just better to use ICE for the ones involved in further crime and use economic sactions on the others to make them self-deport. It's just logical.

He meant he wanted to lose Ann Coulter's vote on the eve of the release of her book, bro.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/768658312007081985

Betas following and justifying anything a frog-joweled cunt shits from his dick sucking lips.

A brilliant pivot, think about it. Identify those who assimilated and remove those who did not. Give them the opportunity to apply for citizenship and if they meet the requirements let em stay.

Art of the deal baby.

>At least 10 of them are doing something good.

I'd say one and even that may be too high. You have no fucking clue how bad these people are.

It's like how liberals never believe how bad blacks can be, well that's exactly how you sound along with all the other spic lovers here

Ann Coulter is simply a bitter old bitch that never got married or had kids and is envious Juan has a, wife, 3 kids, and a family that loves him something she will never have

Honestly, you cultists deserve it.

I was on here since he started running posting all the evidence that he was a fucking fraud and you all continued to believe in magical thinking and fuck up what should have been an easy election.

I hope you fuckers get raped by Hillary's retribution squads.

4th amendment. You can't go into people's homes to search for anything unless you have probable cause. You can't search their person either unless you have probable cause.

5th amendment. You can't demand someone tell the truth and come clean about a crime they might have committed.

6th amendment. Everyone has a right to a trial. A fair trial. A speedy trial. A trial where people get to cross examine evidence and testimony. Everyone is presumed innocent until this trial occurs.

^^ all of the above, are afforded to everyone on US soil. Even tourists and contractors. Even criminals.

Oh also, 10th amendment. States get to make their own laws unless the feds get there first. States run borders. I mean, so does the US, but states run border towns.

So, a large part of me is concerned that Trump is disinterested in the portions of the constitution that get in the way of his goals.

I'll probably get called a faggot but there are a million foreigners on here circle jerking and calling me a faggot like I don't understand basic US civics, all the time.

Trump is dangerous. But it looks like his campaign is doomed so that's cool

Pic semi related. Trump playing fast and loose with classified data

I love Ann.. it is enough..

No citizenship for even long-time illegals, so it's not amnesty. Not sure what that means for anchor babies. No citizenship so no voting, no benefits, must pay taxes but can stay. Criminals and rest deported. Border closed. That's what I heard on the Hannity thing. Probably still in flux.

Pretty tough but no "deportation squads" rounding up Mexican grandmas, which is not impossible. But of course the (((media))) would howl "Hitler" like never before to make it so.

>assimilated

They came here illegally

They benefited from our infrastructure, our schools, our hospitals, and they avoided at least some taxes if not all of them.

fuck off

>Even criminals.
Having entered the country illegally is probable cause to enter your location and arrest you, imbecile

then let them apply to become apart of america and give back, kicking them out is a netloss compared to getting them paying taxes.

>no benefits

Hispanics add nothing to the country.

My father assimilated, I don't know about you Jamal

>Here's one Muslim that isn't a terrorist!

Fuck off, Pablo.

If you are against illegal immigrants, you are anti-Trump.

It means all the gang bangers, all the ciminals, rapists, murders, drug deals, and all illegals in US prison will be going back right away

Those that have been here for awhile, or were forced to come here because mexico is a shithole, will be paying back all back taxes first, and they still dont get citizenship, no amnesty

Keep the slaves kick the leeches.

>then let them apply to become apart of america
No, they are criminals
>and give back,
We don't need them, they have nothing the average citizen wants or needs
>kicking them out is a netloss compared to getting them paying taxes.
I'll take a "netloss" to remove them. A net loss to who exactly? The average middle class citizen gives more and takes less. These people gives less and takes more.

What you'll soon find is that your immigrants are fucking scum. Real morons and sociopaths. Just wait and see. Soon your country will be 60 percent too

He wants to strike a deal with companies that require the people they have.

Mass shipping of illegal immigrants out before a wall is in place is silly.

if you've read anything about Trump he makes arbitrary decisions based on his emotions at the moment. Just like a woman.

Trumpcucks defend every emotional outburst. You guys really are the right-wing version of SJWs. Fucking pathetic.

If he keeps this up I'd rather see Hillary get in so shit gets fucked up so badly that a real nationalist leader rises

I don't give a damn what your daddy did. Does he want a pat on the back? Do you throw a party for him every time he ties his shoes?

No we throw parties every-time a white male quits his job in the factory for being hard

>What you'll soon find is that your immigrants are fucking scum.
You're talking to a second generation immigrant you fucking shitbag, they got the job, they made the money, they did a fuckload more than you ever had to do for something as basic as employment, fuck you.

Sup Forums cucked by demographics once again

Reagan was cancer and stole full auto firearms.

Wow and a comedian.

What's the matter, why so defensive? Surly if you and your family were good boys you wouldn't be offended by this, yet for some reason you are.

Without us, those few cheap jobs would be going over seas faster.

Fuck off Drumpflet

>Defeated commie slimes
>was cancer
Pick one and only one

>You're talking to a second generation immigrant you fucking shitbag,

No surprise there. Gotta defend your kind after all

>they got the job, they made the money, they did a fuckload more than you ever had to do for something as basic as employment, fuck you.

Attack me say whites don't work blah blah blah it's always the same with you animals

>classified data

>Can't make a quip without being scrutinized.
What's wrong user?

I'd rather have them go overseas then go to fucking wet backs

It's like choosing between death by a bullet or by car crash. Your argument is shit, no surprise.

Why the fuck do we have the 5th amendment for? This just protects criminals.

In Coulter's new book, she writes that, "There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies."

WEW LAD

Fine by me.

I'd rather keep them at the country, but not at the cost of our white majority.

Hispanics are awful.

Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegal immigrants. He also, while governor of California, popularized no-fault divorce, which absolutely destroyed marriage in this country.

He was a shit President.

it's called foot in the door, it's a businessmen technique. Make a ridiculous quest then make it not so bad so it sounds like you're actually giving them a better deal.

Trump's not even going to build a wall at this rate I bet

Always ignore what people say or just when you're flustered like all spics seem to get?

Stupid Drrrummmfffchimploversnamblusupportersffffft need to fuck off to dead nigger storage where they can beat off for eternity.

who knows...maybe he will flip-flop again and say the wall was only a metaphor, that people got it all wrong...

I'm white as the driven snow you dipshit, all of my grandparents come from ireland, they got the job, they outdid you, don't like it? learn to compete you blithering retard.

OK you do realize Romney won 60% of the white vote and lost the election right dumbass. Trump would need to take almost 70% of the white vote if his non white vote is anything lower than 25% not happening and guess what it won't be blacks voting for him past 7% Hispanics are the only minority that provide a larger than 20% vote to Republicans

That being a criminal doesn't invalidate your humanity. Why he doesn't show the same compassion towards Hillary I'll never know.

The Wall was always simply an outright lie.

Only retards believed it.

Immigrants always defend other immigrants. You're all the same.

And I don't care if you're white. Hypothetically if there were Norwegians and Swedes crossing the border I'd kick them out as well

Holy shit Trump why?

The minute a criminal commits it's crime. It has given up all rights to being a human otherwise they wouldn't have committed the crime in the first place.

And I agree. Or else the USA will be demographically fucked and it will be Brazil 2.0

>Trump flip flopping the main premise of his campaign

LAUGHED MY ASS OFF

I made a quip which I assume you take offence at. Then for some unknown reason you started projecting that I was the one that got offended for making said quip

What the fuck is no one gonna check this get?