I'm with her. Hillary 2016!

Hillary was bombing the fuck out of dune coons for her entire time as Secretary of State.

That kike lover Drumpf is even soft on rag heads.

Mudslime blood will flow if Hillary is elected!

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FUtH7iv4ip1U

I can't wait!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s?t=6m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER THAT PRO-HILLARY SHITPOSTERS ARE CTR SHILLS, THAT WANT TO SLIDE ACTUAL REDPILL THREADS TOMORROW. DON'T TRUST THEM

KEEP SUPPORTING TRUMP AND REDPILL NORMIES

Why would you want that Yankee pacifist, Drumpf who wants to stop bombing the fuck out of Syria. Trump won't be arming rag heads to kill other rag heads.

Hillary has been racking and stacking arab corpses for nearly a decade.

I'm with her! Hillary Clinton 2016!

bump for the Hill-fire missile

Drumpftards are afraid of a real woman who will take charge, and kill our enemies.

Hillary will be the savior of the Aryan race

Thank you brother. Our Aryan goddess, Hillary, will cleanse the Earth of shitskins.

Unlike that Jew lover Drumpf. His own fucking daughter is a kike.

Hillary 2016!

"We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

--Margaret Sanger

December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts.

“I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision … I’m really in awe of her.”

Hillary Clinton in a speech about Margaret Sanger

• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.
• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.
• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.
• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods

Help Hillary rid the world of niggers once and for all.

Hillary Clinton 2016!

>Sup Forums deferer link
>drumpf

clever bait

Not b8 m8. Hillary is the last hope of the white race.

You support Drumpf?

Its 2016. You are on the wrong side of history.

War is the future and Hillary has a proven track record of bombing anyone with brown skin and destabilizing nations. She is a stone cold killer.

Its like you don't care about the economy.

Hillary is the last hope for the ZOG dystopian future. You're a shill and we all know it.

Wow Hillary supporters are so edgy! The good old days of Sup Forums are back... Hillary totally gets us

Speaking of the economy, there is no greater champion of free trade and investment banks than the Clinton's.

Remember it was Bill who signed NAFTA and who signed Glass Stea gallon into law.

I know what you are thinking, "we'll that was Bill, can we expect the same out of Hillary?" She is solid.

She has received millions of dollars in speaking fees from various investment banks. They must like what they are hearing.

She has received millions more in campaign contributions from investment banks. Small hand Drumpf has hardly gotten any contributions from the major banks.

Finally, Hillary has gotten major endorsements from the elite of the financial sector, most recently Warren Buffet.

He knows that Hillary will represent his interests well.

And people say DRUMF is going to save the white race.

That guy is a nigger lover

I fucking love this

>edgy

Hurr

Not an argument drumpffag.

Prove to me that Hillary isn't the best hope for the white race.

Protip: you can't

Another CTR thread

Remember, guys
Sage
Hide

>Stea gallon
*Steagall

Fucking auto-correct

I need small hands like Drumpf to be able to type on my iphone.

You're a fucking idiot and your thread is shit. You're trying to appeal to the white supremacist demo on Sup Forums who are just trolls to begin with anyways. You're probably a troll as well. A shill wouldn't be this stupid and obvious

Yeah, did you see him down there in Louisiana helping all of those coons out after the floods?

Drumpf is a nigger lover.

Hillary steered clear of Louisiana. She didn't help one bit. Probably didn't want the stench of those feral blacks on her.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD
YOU'LL RUIN THE PLAN IF YOU SPAM THIS SHIT TOMORROW TOO. SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO SLIDE REDPILL THREADS THEY WOULD JUST PRETEND TO BE NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER NIGGER KILLERS. SHUT THE FUCK UP I'VE SEEN THIS POST 30 TIMES NOW

>Probably didn't want the stench of those feral blacks on her.

She doesn't help blacks, she w
brings them to heel.

You can take the woman out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the woman.

Southern pride nationwide!
Hillary 2016

hivemind

I think I'm just not going to use Sup Forums for today. It's going to be a shit show.

What's the matter? Afraid that our Aryian goddess Hillary is going to BTFO Drumpf today? Scared that strong white men who support Hillary are going to disturb your safe-space?

Normies aren't going to notice any of that. They don't know what CTR or shills are. They're only going to see an overwhelming amount of Hillary memes being posted.

>They're only going to see an overwhelming amount of Hillary memes being posted.

As they should. Sup Forums is Hillary's army. We are at her disposal.

We have to remain vigilant for Drumpf shills. They are all a bunch of Russians paid by Putin to undermine our election.

I heard that Sup Forums is going to get raided today by paid Trump shills.

THIS! EVERYONE WHO IS NOT WHITE DESERVES TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!

No one understands that better than Hillary Clinton. She's been killing these fucking goat jockeys her whole life, and she's made sure that the pavement apes in America stay in their fucking cages where they belong.

Look at this footage

youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s?t=6m4s

Most whites would just lie down and apologize for their existence. Not HIllary. She stands up to them with a tone that says "I'm a proud Aryan warrior and when I'm president I will not give you an inch of sympathy you dumb fucking nigger"

#ImWithHer

Preach brother!

>Hillary was bombing the fuck out of dune coons for her entire time as Secretary of State.
And created ISIS that now bombs the West, you fucking failed abortion of a nigger cunt crackwhore.

Do you think that drumpf is going to arm arabs to kill each other? Hillary has a proven track record of doing just that.

She is helping the mudslimes to exterminate themselves.

As far as i know Hillary's daughter isn't a kike like Ivanka. That's enough for me senpai. Drumpftards on suicide watch after November

Hillary was able to open that pickle jar by pretending it was a nigger's skull

She reminds me of my mom so much

>maybe if we bombard them with threads claiming to be nazi's for hillary they'll realize they're on the wrong side of history.

CTR shills stop crapping up our boards.

that whole post

my sides

BRING THEM TO HEEL

Please bring us to war with Iran, we'll turn their deserts to glass! Heil Hillary!

see: Hillary "Hitler" Clinton will take care of the Jewish question.

Somebody please. Edit this. It's begging for it.
>bring them to heel.

Hillary, she is one of us.

I'm with her

Can't wait till Hillary gets in. Shit is gonna hit the fan and a lot of muddies are gonna die

Checked! Praise Hitlery!

witnessed

drumpf is a retard and deserves to rotin jail for his crimes against humanity