/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsBP5P0Xe2c&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNWOlNHEk7
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2cA2k4lYs
vocaroo.com/i/s0uGHEEQJlN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are many ways to present the (∞,1)-category ∞Grpd of all ∞-groupoids, or at least obtain its homotopy category.

A simple and very useful incarnation of ∞-groupoids is available using a geometric definition of higher categories in the form of simplicial sets that are Kan complexes: the k-cells of the underlying simplicial set are the k-morphisms of the ∞-groupoid, and the Kan horn-filler conditions encode the fact that adjacent k-morphisms have a (non-unique) composite k-morphism and that every k-morphism is invertible with respect to this composition. See Kan complex for a detailed discussion of how these incarnate ∞-groupoids.

give me something to vocaroo

sure hope this thread hits 300

Portchester Castle is a medieval castle built within a former Roman fort at Portchester to the east of Fareham in the English county of Hampshire. It is located at the northern end of Portsmouth Harbour. Probably founded in the late 11th century, Portchester was a baronial castle taken under royal control in 1154. The monarchy controlled the castle for several centuries and it was a favoured hunting lodge of King John. It was besieged and captured by the French in 1216 before permanently returning to English control shortly thereafter.

nothing worse than fat girls with an attitude

you're supposed to be an easy shag not a sassy cow

these headphones have lasted about 3 weeks.

why does he delete the thread

Can't stop smoking lads

this canadian so called uni toiler has A level maths problems

why are both the autistic new worlders here

Maths

If you can't think of anything funny and original then don't bother you useless cunt

The Parker–Sochacki method requires only addition, subtraction, and multiplication, making it very convenient for high-speed computation. (The only divisions are inverses of small integers, which can be precomputed.) Use of a high order—calculating many coefficients of the power series—is convenient. (Typically a higher order permits a longer time step without loss of accuracy, which improves efficiency.) The order and step size can be easily changed from one step to the next. It is possible to calculate a guaranteed error bound on the solution. Arbitrary precision floating point libraries allow this method to compute arbitrarily accurate solutions.

With the Parker–Sochacki method, information between integration steps is developed at high order. As the Parker–Sochacki method integrates, the program can be designed to save the power series coefficients that provide a smooth solution between points in time. The coefficients can be saved and used so that polynomial evaluation provides the high order solution between steps. With most other classical integration methods, one would have to resort to interpolation to get information between integration steps, leading to an increase of error.

There is an A-priori error bound for a single step with the Parker–Sochacki method.[1] This allows a Parker–Sochacki program to calculate the step size that guarantees that the error is below any non-zero given tolerance. Using this calculated step size with an error tolerance of less than half of the machine epsilon yields a symplectic integration.

canuck what uni do you go to

what was that made up pol event again where they posted wojak with sharp teeth and covered with blood

youtube.com/watch?v=vsBP5P0Xe2c&feature=youtu.be

>oh yeah fuck me harder nigel, give me that thick british cock, pump my plump aussie gay boy arse with your cum

i study maths myself (not the calculus runt)

very well posed strawman, keep going.

If there was a university degree for greed, you cunts would all get first-class honours

all of this seems really abstract but i suck at math so that makes sense

my life is falling apart

no its not fuck off

has /brit/ got its own janny again? I remember we used to have one just for us, now hiro can barely afford one janny per board

fuckin ell all that education and can't even read a question correctly

What happened?

this entire general is sad men trying to overcome their insecurities by attacking those of others

physicsyank > comsci( or whatever) leaf

Got the blues

can't not see ribena when looking at this particular apu ffs

the fewer jannies, the better
i've even been able to slagpost on Sup Forums again recently without being banned within 5 minutes

>"Now listen mate," [to John Browne, Minister of Sport, who was proposing a 110 per cent tax deduction for contributions to a Sports Foundation] "you're not getting 110 per cent. You can forget it. This is a fucking Boulevard Hotel special, this is. The trouble is we are dealing with a sports junkie here [gesturing towards Bob Hawke]. I go out for a piss and they pull this one on me. Well that's the last time I leave you two alone. From now on, I'm sticking to you two like shit to a blanket."- Paul Keating.
fucking SCREAMING

D.A.K 16/11/16? Or something like that

The day Assange was killed

drinking a can of red "classic coca-cola"

Was there a single woman in that room who didn’t laugh you sad little man?

Feeling attacked are we?

havent done any work teehee

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNWOlNHEk7

oh that's what it was about, thanks m8

really? sounds like I need to apply to become a janny when the applications roll around so I can sort you out

ASMRleaf is best leaf

Feel like lobbing a plate at runts in my gym

honestly sounds like a sketch from this show

want to visit Seville

too anxious to sleep
got an exam I need to pass tomorrow in a course I'm failing and I'm so exhausted I can't study
shower and washing machine are both broken

haha that's a good one, he should say that

audibly laughed at this, thanks m8

Janny on Sup Forums goes through old match threads anf bans posthumously

should i get circumcised again? i had it done about 4 years ago but the foreskin grew back after a month or so
doctor laughed and said it looked like an egg in an egg cup and that it'd go down eventually, that was years ago and i never went back out of shame

Bring me some oranges

meme degree runtoid(s)

went there once

i'm not in uni

wtf foreskin regrows

business idea: harness the power of the sun

You wake up in prison.

>I'm an autodidact

what do you think yanks have re-occurring penis inspections for?

wait, you arent the same lad from about a year ago on here who responded to a similar post about seville i made by chance?

i didn't know it did either, but i can literally pull the swollen skin over the head and its like i never got the snip

no gcses?

shit meme kys unoriginal pleb

god I hate writing covering letters
>mm yes hello Sir/Madam hello yes I am a HIGHLY confident and EXTRAORDINARILY skilled workrunt yes I would love to come work for your WONDERFUL company I do believe it would be an amazing union of our minds, souls and bodies mm yes thank you master thank you for reading my meagre words mm yes thank you did I mention I have achieved a level of teamwork that is so good as to be inexplicable using the common english tongue? mmm yes please hire me thank you

just how I like it

Go for a jog. Probably just nervous energy

A conservative government survives essentially by dampening expectations and subduing hopes. Conservatism is basically pessimistic, reformism is basically optimistic.

Mental how the janny doesn't get paid

Richard 'Dick' 'The Heathen' DORKins is NOT my reverend.

lmao from what i heard, they went out of their way to be intersectional. kimmel even said that the world would be a better place with less penises or something to that effect

dropped out because i realized paying money to learn math was stupid

imagine being this runt

actively trying to include himself in the toil lifestyle

what is wrong with these runts

which one was rod hull

I need something to do with my life or I'm going to fucking kill myself that's what's wrong with me

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote

2020 soon

how did he get away with this haha he would be slaughtered for doing so today i reckon
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2cA2k4lYs

toil or kill yourself

hmm hard choice

Jewish

the emu

imagine typing out comments like this homo

only property owning men should be allowed to vote

If I even catch you thinking about making a new thread before 300 posts, there will be hell to pay

Only women should be allowed to vote as they are committed to reproduction and thereby the future prosperity of the state

unironically offensive to homosexuals

>pay

I wonder what would happen if I made the next /brit/ thread right now...

>freeman
Shall definitely not be reading this kikes drivel

been told i'm the best sex someone has ever had, but I fucked it up by asking if everything is alright just as she was about to orgasmed (first time she's ever orgasmed)

wasn't sure if this was a request or a statement
vocaroo.com/i/s0uGHEEQJlN8

Bare tings

single mothers are a blight on everything

math lads what is the significance of a symmetric bilinear form being positive definite?