Hillary 2016

SIEG HEIL

VOTE HILLARY

KILL NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER THAT PRO-HILLARY SHITPOSTERS ARE CTR SHILLS THAT WANT TO SLIDE ACTUAL REDPILL THREADS TOMORROW. DON'T TRUST THEM

KEEP SUPPORTING TRUMP AND REDPILL NORMIES!

FUCK YOU SIEG HILLARY

KILL NIGGERS

DEPORT MUSLIMS

i support hillary because some member of the KKK endorsed her

hillary will keep the nig in their welfare driven neo-plantation for centuries

You can't fucking use logic and reason against them. We all know that tomorrow will be a fucking clusterfuck so there's no way we can go that route. We NEED to pretend that we support Hillary using reasons like "killing niggers, starting wars in middle east, killing palestinians" and shit like that so that this can backfire on her hard.

>Wanting us to prove Hillary right when she says we're Trump Nazi Frogs

Hans, we are having guests! We need to show them how deep our love for the Fuhress truly goes.

love Hillary

Hillary correctly identifies blacks as super predators

Sieg Heillary! I'm With Mein Fuhrerin!

heil hillary 88

I vote democrat, but I support the KKK and am a member, It's been known for awhile hillary's stance on niggers, and other undesirables.

I'm with her.

Fuck I'm so confused now

SIEG HILLARY

#ImWithHer

>swedistan suggesting anything to civilized society

Can anyone red-pill me on Robert Byrd? Man seems pretty based for a mentor of Hillary.

This. Hail Hillary. Gas the kikes . Hang niggers.

Why do you think we're voting for Hillary? That is her true ideology. The man was her IDOL.

Fuck off, Putin troll.

It's a Jew posing as a skinhead posing as a Jew posing as a normal person posing as a Jew posing as a skinhead posing as a skinheaded Jew.

Speak for yourself you kikelover.

Hillary is the savior of the white race

ITS CTR HEIL HILLARY OR IGNORE POSTS

Hillary's hatred for Niggers and Jews is for me the best thing about her.. I'm with Her..

I like Hillary she will bring more war, and hopefully she will kill a lot of Niggers and deport immigrants I support her in any possible way HEIL HILLARY DER FÜRERIN DER AMERIKANISCHENJUGEND , SCHLÄCHTERIN DER NIGGER UND WIR DANKEN IHR FÜR DIE ENDLÖSUNG DER MUSELFRAGE 88

Get in here bois

HILLARY IS LITERALLY HITLER LOOK IT'S NAZI SALUTE..

This is how Everyone should deal with Palestinians. KILL THEM ALL! Hillary knows that.

Just let the middle east BURN and all the brown people in it FUCKING DIE!!!!!!

#KillAtWillHill

wtf I love Hillary now

>maybe if we bombard them with threads claiming to be nazi's for hillary they'll realize they're on the wrong side of history.

CTR shills stop crapping up our boards.

CTR are pretending to be neo nazi's for hillary to make it appear as if that's what this board is about.

sage in all fields and hide

correctrecord.org/about/

Kill niggers.

And Hillary supporters. Which niggers are.

SIEG HEIL HITLERY THE KILLERY OF THE NIGGERY

HEIL HITLERY
IMPORT DIVERSITY

>

Is this the subverison tactic???

long time Sup Forumsster here

we are going to put on our funniest white supremacist faces and HEIL HILLARY

This desu, A VOTE FOR HILLDOG IS A VOTE FOR BLACK ABORTIONS!

WTF

I'm with Hillary now

this rocks the cock
what is this memery