CTR is a GOOD thing. prove me wrong

Fun fact: Sup Forums will say he hates Correct The Record, but he can't disprove a single claim from the site because the things that are being said there are true.

If CTR is only telling the truth, then it's a good thing. you guys should WANT to know the truth, rather than being poisoned with right wing lies.

correctrecord.org/the-points/

JIDF go home.

Stupid kike. When Hillary gets elected she's going to bomb you to the stone age

Hillary is redpilled and the queen of Sup Forums.

Dump drumpf the nigger lover

If everything written there is true, why it's a bad thing?

If you think ANYTHING there is not truthful, please quote it and prove that it's not true.

Heil Hillary! She will make blacks come to heel. I'm with her. Gas the kikes.

Hide, report, and sage. You guys know the routine.

>Tfw the alt-right is too stupid to realize i was actually being serious and not ironic

FUCK YEAH CLINTONS GONA GAS ALL THE NIGGERS FUCK DONALD DUCK

HEIL HILLARY

If you get information from only one source of propaganda, you only trap yourself in a bubble of brainwashing and not get a good view of reality.

Common Sense, go home.

Saged and reported.

Based hilldog destroying these bluepilled drumpflings

go away common sense

shoo here take this 0.02 shekel

OY

>CITIR

what does it mean?

You know about her connections with based Max Blumenthal??

The leader of the anti-zionist movement? You should read his book Goliath. Super red pilled.

if you need a propaganda division then something is seriously wrong

It's extremely insulting to be coerced, especially in a shady manner like this, CTR is the biggest political failure and the most CYNICAL misunderstanding of the voting base I have EVER seen in contemporary politics

CTR here. Hillary is absolutely right when she says that blacks need to heel. It's what has to be done.

Step 1. Pay all the shills by responding
Step 2. CTR runs out of money
Step 3???????????
Step 4. No more shills

Kill all niggers! Fuck that cheeto looking bitch Trump!

>the things that are being said there are true.

thanks I'm a #shill4hill now

>read about criminal sistem program
>whole argument is blacks dindu nuffin

we reply to these things on purpose to bankrupt you.

We cannot be swayed.

wtf I love CTR now!

>thinking I'd trust a jew

>CITIR
>pronounced "SITTER"

They're redpilled.

I merely want you to know the truth user. do you prefer to cover yourself with the blanket of republican lies?

Doesn't that make CTR your only source of information, or as you put it, propaganda?

This is a false Hillary supporter! Hillary wants to gas the kikes, as shown here

See user? even you admit the republicans try to win the elections with lies.

you are even doing it right now. you are the corruption. you have become exactly what you said you hate about the "establishment"