Is Atomic Blonde any good?

It got good reviews but because of the feminists angle this makes them obsolete?
>So can I give it my fucking money!!!

Is english your third language?

What?

Sup Forumstards get extremely triggered by this movie, because they're unable to believe that even a woman is physically superior to their virgin fat asses.
Their threads were incredibly entertaining imo

Exactly what I said when I tried to comprehend the verbal diarrhea in the OP

The movie is really meh. The soundtrack is verry Suicide Squad-ish.. 80's popsong after 80's popsong.. and except for 1 or 2 songs it's really unfitting.

But as a German it's laughable how they portray the whole East/West Berlin thing... underground punker parties with rap music.

>feminists angle

>Til Schweiger
dropped

Wuzzamatter, too ARYAN for ya?

>non-German detected
he's SJW as fuck

oh boo hoo little broflake, why don't you get your tiki torch and go marching or something

I'm pretty sure I've seen her on extremefineart.

You're the one going >muh Aryans

Good lesbian sex scene I masturbate and then started watching fantastic creatures or where to find them that was bretty good

The stairwell scene is the only great part. The rest is rather poor. Good soundtrack doesn't save the film - not with that writing anyway.
Girl in lingerie getting chocked was pretty hot.

>That lesbo scene
Muh dick

Lasted for about 2 seconds.

Really good asphyxiation scene.

Butella's character dies

It's fucking shit, but it appeals to the reddit "dude 80s lmao" crowd so they choose to overlook it's awful pacing, plot, and tonal shifts.

It's about a 6/10. Good performances, stylish but inconsistent aesthetic, great direction in the action scenes and a quality score. Unfortunately the story is a jumbled mess with bad pacing, which really takes the piss out of the film.

It annoyed me how they pretty much spoiled that in the trailers and STILL tried to act like she'd be ok in the movie

It lacked a human side to the character like John Wick, Hanna or Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodight, had.

She's cool, she's sassy, but also pretty much empty as far as emotions go.

This, the french agent was the only character who had any personality, even if it was just naiveté and innocence, and of course she dies

She's James Bond, but... smug about it? idk

boring as fuck, the trailer makes it look way more fun, the tone is not what you would expect from the trailer.

I didn't like it. It was long and boring and never feels like the movie starts anywhere.

It's one of those movies where they look for the mcguffin as a story which is meh.

It didn't get good reviews

Ultraviolet in 2006 start tendency for strong,intouchable,perfect woman, lack any developed character, just boring.

pretty good. Not great but a fun watch. It has tonal problems and the main character does lack depth so that you can connect with her but the direction is strong and the action scenes are very well crafted. would give money.

Don't give your money to feminists. Let all their movies fail again and again till every feminist studio goes bankrupt.

who hurt you user?

Don't give your money to boring movies.

Just happen feminist prefer cultural propaganda over mental capable writers

Apply the feminazi movie test: It would be shit if a man was lead actor so it's shit.

Pretty bad 3/10 maybe

dont. give. your. money. to. feminists.

It's pretty good. The fights and the battle damage are amazing. There are parts of it that feel almost as gritty as the end of Saving Private Ryan.

no no nono nAHAHAHAHAHAH

The plot gets a bit convoluted but the film makes up for it in style and awesome 80's music.

Only watched the trailer and so far the fight scenes look like meh and the actress isn't really that believable. With Keanu Reeves I can believe he can Judo throw somebody but her? I dunno. Her getting beat up seems like a gimmick.