FALSE FLAG INCOMING

GERMANY DEBATING TO PUT TROOPS ON THE STREET TO PROTECT AGAINST ISIS
nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-terror-battle/germany-debates-putting-troops-streets-protect-against-isis-n630901

Other urls found in this thread:

hera-arms.de/
oberlandarms.com/
schmeisser-germany.de/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/france-deploy-3000-troops-schools-threat-real-education-minister-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Let the people defend themselves? Nah.

ww3 soon

They have more Muslims than there are German soldiers, so no, it's not going to work

(Also most of the 'refugees' are hardened combat veterans)

Might as well go full dystopia early by giving everyone mandatory tracking implants

This comign after the whole buy food and water for 10 days shit. They must have caught wind of an attack plan.

Be safe Germanbros

Well gosh golly jeepers, when you deliberately try and turn your country into the Middle East, it begins behaving like it.

Are they honestly surprised?

Did you know?
Germany lets foreign terror cells plot and prepare for attacks, but only if those attacks are not taking place in Germany, or against Germans.

It's true! It's not an accident the 9/11 guys came out of Hamburg.

>I'm serious deleted

It's true, you can feel it in the air, it's thickening.

But let's not stop letting them all in, because that would be racist.

See you guys in heaven.

whats wrong with that picture?? finally men realize women are destroyers of civilization and deal with them accordingly

Give those poor refugees gold stars. Germany is fucked.

Your point would imply that Iran and Afghanistan are antithetical to destroyed civilisations.

go down swinging Hans

I only view the world from my own perspective. As a young white male (who could care less about religion) I assume I'd prosper more in islamic countries..

Right now
>no gf
>no respect
>no money
>no jobs

I'm pretty sure it couldnt get any worse for me

I'm glad you keep your low standards to yourself then.

Those cucks brought it on themselves.

Why do you think they literally REQUIRED German citizens to stock up on extra rations and shit last week?

I'm pretty sure most of /pol agrees with me. Women should be bearing children, not stealing our jobs and lowering our wages (cost of labor) for rich capitalists.

I'm pretty sure most women would be happier in such roles too, if they werent brainwashed by jewlywood

I don't know why you assume you would get any of those in a islamic country

So, Gerwomany is a police state yet again. Good for them, they don't understand liberty anyway.

I can get those right now, but I dont want to idiot. Its not worth it and I see other people get hardcore burned around me

I know what you're saying, but I'm not sure I'd equate Iran/Afghanistan today with America in the 50s. Women had a pretty good deal as housewives, but a shit deal in the middle east.

yeah Im pretty sure only Muhammad agrees with you croatshit

>lowering our wages (cost of labor) for rich capitalists.

Fuck off with your wage gap

well, to me it seems US 50's model isn't sustainable in long run. it's just a short span before slutification of women, so I guess the only long term model would be the islamic one

You sound like a massive faggot, feel free to visit your local mosque so you can get culturally enriched

Prior to the rise of religious nuts in the 70s it wasn't too bad, but we, the West, are at fault for that on account of our meddling in their politics.

really doubt that'd be enough troops to enforce martial law effectively, it won't work.

if I found high iq muslim waifu, I'd prefer her over croat slut any day

>the only long term model would be the islamic one
You've gone full-blown sympathiser. Fuck off, Muhammed al Ahmed bin Mohammad Muhammed.

No worries, they'll just leech off of their EU slave states and America for man power.

It's strange because Merkel said years ago that multiculturalism doesn't work, then weeks ago she said that jihadis arrived through the refugees, and then she said that we should be accepting of them because it is our humanitarian virtue to do so?

the bitch is on drugs, if she doesn't care for the jihadis then what's the need for armed troops on the streets? it wouldn't work any way.. what's the point?

you would get a loyal wife in five seconds in an islamic country

You're all forgetting who Germany is, don't let it fool you. They always appear as a bunch of cucks but when shit starts hitting the fan they awake like no one else.

Deutschland is a sleeping giant and it would be the best if it would stay like that

You sound perfectly positioned to be convinced to be a suicide bomber then. That's all that would be different for you in an Islamic country.

ISIS threat is just an excuse to put troops on the street to protect people from refugees.

Yeah nah, if it hasn't happened by now it's not going to. All bark no bite. Not even bark, actually.

Nice try Habeeb. Staying out of trouble? Not planning on going to any airports or metro stations?

6.5 Trillion missing from the pentagone

>Nah they don't have enough guys.

Yea that Germany died as soon as you guys elected merkel

4th Reich

6.5 trillion in a fiat currency is worth less than the cotton and ink the bills are composed of.

No, you have no idea.

People are fucking pissed.

The problem with us we cant do balanced politics.

People are saying stuff in public that was unimagineable 2 years ago. And they are being applauded for this.

Its not like our problems with foreigners started in 2015, it started since the turks came here in the 60's.

Nobody likes them, people with black skind or non European names (except asians) have it really hard to find an appartement because nobody wants them around.

And a lot of peole mistrust jews, antisemtiism in Europe and Germany is much higher than in the US and than polls would make you believe.

Gypsies are hated a lot and I dont know one person that would care if they were turned into soap tomorrow.

thats actually scary desu, if this gets realized we would be in deep shit.

inb4 troops start firing on germans cause they are a threat to muslims.

Poland should be on high alert. At the very least be prepared to take in nationalist Germans and fund their soon to be guerrilla struggle.

Are you saying, the fire rises?

>stock up for 10 days worth of food and water
>now debating about putting troops in the streets
It's really going to happen this time.. isn't it?

I can see that habbening, and frankly it would be for the best as they would probably end up hitting mostly leftists.

Well that's nice to hear. You've upgraded from no bark to... slight growl, I suppose.

Feel like it definately.

My father is a manager and talks openly about this sentiment with CEO's of companies that have more than a billion annual turnover and most people agree.

The people are fed up.

The problem is that the (((meida))) makes you feel like you were the only person thinking this.

As I said, colonies. Germany is a force better left alone, if you're still underestimating them than you haven't read any history books or whatsoever. They've been here before

Is Sup Forums being slow or what?

btw germany did days ago mention the reintroduction of conscription.. so that might compensate for lack of forces.

Don't worry, US occupational forces will ensure nothing bad will happen.

Britbong living in Germany here.

Every single German i have spoken politics with is "red pilled" when you get into it, they just don't show it on the surface because it's taboo to hold such views.

yeah there is a major raid happening right now. just look at all the "ohoho your time has come Sup Forums!" bullshit being spammed

Exactly.

What do you think would happen once this taboo has been removed?

This desu.
>NUH! WE DIN'T NEED WEAPONS LIKE THOSE DUUUUUMB AMERIKEKS!
>POLICE WILL PROTET ME!
>WE'RE NOT A POLICE STATE LIKE USA HAHAHA
>meanwhile army is deployed on your own soil to protect against ISIS.

>American education

He was talking about labour supply

more workers=lower wages

just don't die protecting your pig women

>implying Spains gun laws were any better

Are you Hanses ready for your government to ((((save))) you?

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

To be honest, I embrace every change, even if it means civil war.

The current trend just means decimation and a slow death.

Our kind usually prefers a bloody doth, being pumped up with adrenaline.

They are going to use forces on the german population, be it german or american troops.

They are actually worse. Even the Brits have it worse than us. At least we can still buy zombie knives.

>yes goy, we're deploying your military to protect you from those no good ISISers
>what's a little police state in the name of safety, right?

ur measly piece of shit that wants society to repress your woman cuz ur too much of a cuck to make ur woman straighten out

i have a friend who is regularly hunting in the german countryside

he's been saying the germans have been stocking up guns for a year now
they are boiling under the surface

the fire is rising.

sure, a dozen people with bolt action .22lr rifles are going to take the country back.

Most people are anti american as well.

Well most people that matter. E.g. almost all German men. Women on the other hand

thanks america

>shit starts hitting the fan they awake like no one else.

Shit started hitting the fan a few years ago and since the invasion started Cuckmany only doubled down on self hate, moron.

Germany is a corpse and rapefugees are maggots eating on a dead man's fat.

this.

If it were going to happen, it already would have.
Even the willing understand that Germany is not worth fighting for.

Kek, yes the brits are the most cucked, regarding gun laws.

Its true. The problem is our obedience and loyalty to a state. Its a german trait, doenst have anything to do with the current government.

That means it takes much longer for the public to change its opinion but if it does it usually changes in a landslide to the opposite position.

>I know nothing about German gun laws but run my mouth here anyways

hera-arms.de/
oberlandarms.com/
schmeisser-germany.de/

what do you think where these companies have their prime market?

I am not anti american.

I am anti globalist and jewish banking.

since those groups of people have theird head quarters in the US a lot of people conflate this with anti americanism.

I think the US constitution is a good thing, the founder just should have known that no democracy works if (((they))) are around.

do anticipate a future civil war or is the average german not up to or, or are they dormant. what will make them snap? hopefully soon for you germans.

>We
>Respecting laws
Also our police state actually works Hanz.

Again, 99% of people living near a forest go hunting we don't have hand guns for defense, but guess what: We don't need them yet because we don't invited the middle east to come on our dime.

>Spreading this myth
Every time.

This is very hard to predict.

The EU is currently trying to disarm all EU citizens at all costs. Their ultimate goal is no private gunownership.

You know that all the scientist say that the big migration wave is yet to come.

You have to think long term. They are preparing for this.

Something will definately happen but Its hard to say now when and how since the control of the state is so strong and Germans have a slave mentality.

They would rather get themselves killed instead of breaking any laws.

This mentality needs to be attacked.

G-Germany? Are you ok?

You are an idiot Fernando.

You have to think in long terms. No white country will be spared.
Accept this fact. You wont be spared.

Even in september last year most Germans were against this, the government doesnt give a fuck.
Merkel receives her orders from her masters and will act accordingly.
Idk how to stop it.

Mhhh. Thats a tougth one.

Milltary usebel inlands.
Well we can if war is declared.
But without war declaration i am against it.
I mean in case of a catastrophy we do it any ways like flooding or children go missing.

What ever.

Declare war and use bw as much you want.

No.. send help.

We've had military patrols in every major city since the attacks in Brussels. It's not a big deal.

France To Deploy 3,000 Troops To Schools: "The Threat Is Real" Education Minister Says.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/france-deploy-3000-troops-schools-threat-real-education-minister-says

Hoaxes > Troop Deployments > Martial Law.

I hope us Brits are out of the worst of this shit. Brexit and having our own currency could turn out to be very important when Europe falls.

no fuck you

required?
They b ring out "Panic plans" like that every 2-3years.
who cares. If i need water and food when theres rioting and looting ill just loot myself.

>Spain
>White
We got our shots hanz, we're immune now.

why so mean czech?

that's because our soldiers are bald manlets

You realize this is not a jokey topic? If Germany collapses Europe will collapse with it.

Even after WW2 we got propped up against the Russians.

And they are still there. And the US. And China. And the Muslim countries that will control Germany then.

>)
No shit hit the fan at all pavel.
its smooth sailing despite all the refugee shennanigans these days. wait for the real happening.

Maybe we need to make him help us...
basically:
help them help us help everyone.

>the refugee influx totally wasn't to great a police state goy

Just send refugees over to them

>I-if w-we FALL YO-OU FALL!
Hahahaha. No.
If krauts where t be nuked tomorrow we'd be better off.

Daily Reminder that many Germans owns guns legally, in my region alone over 50% of the Germans own one

That said, i'm fine with Troops around.
Also i'm a Reservist

>soldiers to protect against muzzies
>muzzies are the soldiers
>???