Enough with the lame shart in mart threads, poo in loo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

How do Indians not have some sort of food poisoning 24/7?

fgwt

They built up an immunity to the poo

Thanks bizzaro Japan.

Jesus Christ

SHART

IN

LOO

CART

nice

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

To everyone who think we shit on streets as much as indians.

POOO IN IT POO IN THAT FUCKING LOO

I'm somewhat surprised they bothered with clothing at all.

British influence.

They got them all homophobic, too.

>Indians have the decency to clean themselves with ocean water, garbage and leaves after they poop
>Americans just walk around and shop in it

Deficate with the caliphate

>Indians pollute water supply with poo
>America keeps it in their pants

DESIGNATED SHITTING OCEAN

>It's hot and makes me want to vomit
What about adding some fiber to your diet of grease and spice so you don't spend 40 minutes shitting? Then again, I'm Mexican, wtf do I know...

Nice try leaf

somehow they have grown accustomed to a diet entirely of grease and spices

>India has run a toilet building program for 30 years

TOP KEK

pee pee poo poo with a man named "Shatulu"

I was about to hide was I thought was another triggered anti-forced-meme thread but then I noticed the flag

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>UNICEF INDIA TOP FUCKING KEK

>It's hot and makes me want to vomit.
It's the first reeasonable argument against loos I've heard. Even well maintained modern loos are disgusting and the air can be cramped when it's hot, which is always the case in India.
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna try shitting outdoors for the first time in my life this weekend just to see what it's like. Maybe Pajeet is right.

Then they could just use a latrine and not leave poo everywhere

what the fuck

POO IN LOO

>drinking from the water they shit in

no wonder they are brown.

Hey, they do have a space program you know

Dudes.
Every Indian poo joke isn't funny.
Stop.
Invest your time in thinking:
Good Dreams
No Racism
All Fun and games
The World
Every Letter of these sentences
Doesn't it seem...?

Did you see that fucking latrine in the webm that they kept? I'd rather shit on top of a big pile of shit outdoors than that disaster. The air and all the bacteria is stuck in there. The way they keep it, it's actually worse as far as the hygene goes, but obviously I agree that they should use the loo. I'll just do an experiment.

Original version

How much do you Bangas hate Pajeets? This Banga at my work was telling me how they use cow piss for cleaning in Indian hospitals kek.

POO

>A bangladeshi
Fuck off you mullah, poo in loo threads don't affect us, but I hope that magnitude 9 earthquake kills you all. Literally a shittier cousin of the turkroach

>60% of open defecation for the world happens in India.

i'll take mart sharting.

>most shart in mart posters are Canadian
Hmm...

The memes are real though. I'm a wageslave at Target and recently a guy came up to me asking where he could find the cheapest pair of pants in store. I directed him off and as he turned around, I found out the cause of his urgency. A giant brown streak, running down his sweatpants. Just a week earlier I saw a turd lying in one of the isles as well, and although i'm no expert on shit, I can safely say that it looked adult sized.

It's certainly uncivilized and gross, but It's not an epidemic like in India where they have to make GOVERNMENT SPONSORED PROGRAMS to get people to stop shitting in the street. America has an influx of old people (who shit their pants) and fatties (who shit their pants) combined with a severely unhealthy diet of fast food that leads to the runs.

Christ, it's THAT bad eh

wtf I hate poop now