Obviously would bang but really not special

-ra

>European nose and skull shape
WTF I love nigger women now???

>doesnt look at all like the picture
ah yes
>attractive features are now "european"
nice meme

What's with all the blacks with light eyes. That must be exceedingly rare. Like, she must have white ancestors with blue eyes on both sides of the family and yet somehow still look black enough to be black.

I'm starting to suspect most of these are just contact lenses.

snowniggers are also notorious to have a head shaped like the left.

Ew no racemixing lad its uhh bad because well uhhh i mean ya know its all about color of skin right. I mean all these years of studying the brain and studying society, skin color is the barometer for a person right Sup Forums

she such an atention whore

Yanks do it all the time to look more european and less mutt, even ivanka trump wears coloured contacts, these people would literallty kill to be white, it's pathetic to be fair.

>left
Long horizontal line, thick lips, no upper bone
>right
Short horizontal line, thin lips, upper bones, a.k.a. wh*Toids

No, we're notorious for having square heads

everything about her looks is european/caucasian apart from the hair
her jaw, brow ridge, cheekbones are 100% not nigger

A lot of them are. It's fucked up but very telling. You dont see any dark skinned black girls with blue or green lenses. But half black girls do it all the time.

Well its a lucky roll of the mutt dice lad. Don't get ahead of yourself

No, I'm black but I have blue eyes. I know a lot of other blacks with light or green eyes

post eyes

Well, she's still a mutt.
The point of the meme isn't that being a mutt is bad, it's that mutt's shouldn't criticize other for not being white.

nobody is saying that she is black you nigger mongoloid everyone is well aware she is a mutt, even OP said so in the description so kindly fuck off you obtuse retard