When I was in secondary all the girls would go on about shagging/sucking people off in year 7/8...

When I was in secondary all the girls would go on about shagging/sucking people off in year 7/8. They were always talking about drinking and smoking, pissing in the field at school and bringing alcohol into school and getting pissed.
I thought all countries had this
Now the entire world laughs at the people of this country

I thought this was just how normal people behaved and I wasn't confident enough to do any of it
This was a school in lincolnshire, hardly any foreigners only 1-2 muds per year group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmiLoDurZDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazilians are the same, don't worry.

Spanish are the same

Ours are shit, but specially for feminism and Latin American influence instead of for being chavs (chonis).

Is Skins an accurate representation of the british teens?

Disgusting brits. Your tourists are the worst scum on earth

dont believe you

Most women are whores. More NEWS at 6pm.

Even though they can be total pigs, I still kinda like British girls.

no

I think none of the guys and girls in my school really partied. Most guys and girls were single and never had sex.

Our school was in front of a church. So we often smoked weed in the church in between hours. And all went to some guys house to make hamburgers and drink some beer afterwards. And then went back to school.

This. I don't know what, but I kinda of want to shag a trashy brit slag now....

Then we did things like setting tables ablaze. Or making toilet paper wet and throwing it to all the roofs, which would stick. So throughout the day wet toilet paper would fall on peoples heads. Such things.

Srlsy, nether women are pots? And even smoking weed they don't fuck around like whores? Come one...

Nah, it was really tame.

>I think none of the guys and girls in my school really partied. Most guys and girls were single and never had sex.
massive cope, you were just left out

>When I was in secondary all the girls would go on about shagging/sucking people off in year 7/8. They were always talking about drinking and smoking, pissing in the field at school and bringing alcohol into school and getting pissed.
year 7? this doesn't happen

year 11 maybe, but i get the feeling you're only saying this because youre a bitter virgin

Contrary to popular belief, 80% of this cunt consists of boring traditional villages. With literally nothing to do.

Your villages look better than our "cities".

I live in Frisia. Kill me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmiLoDurZDE

I'm sure that your country is very beautiful, especially the places that still retain medieval traits. but my problem is to believe that European women (who are not the most, let's say, "conservative" ones), especially intoxicated by weed, do not go around fucking a lot.
PS: I know our women are whores also.

>I think none of the guys and girls in my school really partied. Most guys and girls were single and never had sex.
Same here, only 3 of us out of the 25 were not virgins.