Dude asians are incompetant and dont know how to build bridges, they need the white man to show them how to do it lmao

>dude asians are incompetant and dont know how to build bridges, they need the white man to show them how to do it lmao

what are some other movies with harmful stereotypes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Srx8guxi9Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe it was less european men vs asian men and more, you know, well-trained engineers vs throwing bodies at the problem.

>they need the white man to show them how to do it lmao
Fucking retard. Why would you waste your own soldiers on something you could get prisoners to do? It means that they're actually making themselves useful and you don't have to take combatants from the front.

After the Napoleonic Wars the British used French prisoners of war to build leets across the southwest of England. That doesn't mean the British would've been unable to do it themselves.

This. White or not, they were engineers.

DOCTOR ZHIVAGO
A BRIEF ENCOUNTER
AND THE BRIDGE OVER RIVER KWAI

A LEAN NIGHT

You best not be shitting on this classic son

>"Finally, we have Completed The Bridge over the River Kwai, directed by David Lean starring Alec Guiness"

jesus christ really

this bullshit permeates in all of hollywood media

it's literally a white propaganda machine

>give a hoot. read a book. also kys chink! your penis is soooo small!

Is this another /r/asianmasculinity thread?

>Hollywood
>white
Hahahahahahahahha

I hate them even more than Sup Forums since they bitch about racism in the west whilst wanting Asian countries to be at Hitler standards of racial nationalism.

At least Sup Forums is consistent in its autism

>attitudes towards different races have changed in 70 years

wooowwww whaaat no waaay

>Sup Forums is consistent in its autism
They've flip flopped so much in just the past year that they've got whiplash. Part of that is probably the r/the_donald cucks though.

nah its onbly logical. They want whats best for asians.

Just like everybody else wants whats best for their people, all except white liberals.

At least Sup Forums says "nationalism for all races" of course we both know this will end up with white violence and oppression in reality, but at least they try and be reasonable.

/r/asianmasculinty wants to ban white men from Asian countries (and all non-Asians generally) whilst advocating for Asians to colonise the west and bitching like SJWs at the slightest offence.

At the end of the day both are just virginal bitching though.

This and at least there is an ethos behind blacks claims of oppression however silly or untrue, asian Americans overall are wealthier then their oppressors.

Tbf, in the real world for people who aren't basement dwelling autists, this Asian masculinity thing is kind of an issue, particularly in America (a diverse country,). Asians, including Indians, are all portrayed as pussies,autists, and losers, who all can't speak English well despite generations of Japanese, Chinese, and Punjab immigrants living here. It creates stereotypes and assumptions about how all Asian men act, even those abroad in their own country.
youtu.be/Srx8guxi9Jc

I grew up thinking Asians were badass honourable samurais and martial arts warriors and stuff like that. Asians typically ARE nerdy irl though. All this stuff seems like Sup Forums bitching about Jews promoting "white genocide" for portraying interracial relationships or whatever. Most non-Asian women don't find Asian men attractive and that sucks but it is what it is.

And your very delusional if you think most people care about this kind of thing at all. You must have a hyper liberal social circle to think that.

Yeah this alot of us flyover people were not exposed to asians growing up and didn't really know what they were like.

Yeah the "system" sure seems to be working well for them. A lot minorities like to LARP as African Americans as if their history is relevant to them. Even those more economically privileged than whites. Makes me cringe when wealthy Asian or Indian SJWs claim to be leftists whilst hating poor "white trash" who have it harder than them in every aspect.

I didn't know Asians not being able to build a bridge was a stereotype people commonly throw around. But either way Asians being incompetent is not the common idea, it's actually quite the opposite

There's absolutely nothing more pathetic than the whiney Asian. If you want to be seen as masculine, go out and do masculine things like climb mountains or go hunting. Change the national zeitgeist by making Asian Fraternal Clubs. Bitching about stereotypes online only reinforces the perception that you are emasculated betas.

>Tbf, in the real world for people who aren't basement dwelling autists, this Asian masculinity thing is kind of an issue

Wow, you got it pretty backwards, friend.
This kind of thing ONLY matters to basement dwelling autists. Everyone else is too busy having an actual life.

The funny thing is the Europeans proved their superiority by contributing to the Asian's empire.

Makes you think

First off, I'm not Asian. I'm just saying I have met some who have some grievances. Did you even watch that video?
I didn't say they should make a whole political movement out of it. Azizz Ansari for example, kind of complains about the stereotypes(mainly the accents) but not to the extent of making a movement. He actually does something about it. Obviously, r/ is retarded (as with most subreddits).
Btw, some schools do have ASIAN Frats, mine did.

Asians being all kung fu masters or samurai is also a stereotype user. the point is to see them as people. In this case, men just like you and me and other guys in the would.

all of asia was still living like it was the middle ages until the white man brought them modern technology.

Russians are stereotyped by Hollywood
Irish are stereotyped by Hollywood
All non-Americans are stereotyped
etc

Most people are capable of holding some stereotypes about other groups of people whilst still seeing individuals and individuals

Non-whites only bitch about this shit because they feel inferior to white people, or because white women wont fuck them, or whatever.

They should back to where they come from if they don't like it in the West. Last time I checked nobody wants gooks.

Last time you checked with your Sup Forumstard "friends" more like.
>Most people are capable of holding some stereotypes about other groups of people whilst still seeing individuals and individuals.
Now I'm not trying to assume anything or claim to speak for anyone but could it be that it's only like that for white people in America? You know, being to be seen as an individual first.

>Non-whites only bitch about this shit because, or because white women wont fuck them, or whatever.
But that's literally what /pol,/ does.
And that's not the main problem, it's how their seen by anyone. Stop thinking anyone gives a fuck about "muh white women." It's extremely shallow.

In the case of black people though, it actually affects their ability to succeed. The stereotypes actual make them out as inferior the last time I checked. Not just them feeling that way.

where are you from mongrel cuck?

I love how you assume I'm from Sup Forums. I got nothing personal with Orientals, but they piss me off when they have nothing to bitch about. And the fact that they're more loyal to their home country than the nation they take advantage of its educational and social opportunities for advancement.

You do know the Chinese invented paper, gun powder( also fire works), and the first printing press prototype right (Euros improved it yes but so does Japs with other tech )?
Seriously read a book, about something other than your culture. At least before spouting such nonsense.

Yeah and Sup Forums is some of the biggest, most delusional trash on the internet. White Americans are stereotyped by other groups of people. If you go to Japan or Jamaica, they will have their own stereotypes about whites/Americans. Black Americans have loads of stereotypes about white Americans.

/r/asianmasculinty and all that exists solely because white women wont fuck them, and Asian women like white men.

Born and raised here. My ancestors stem from the 1640's and 1790's respectively on both sides of the tree. I'm an English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Dutch, German, and partial Native American (my great-great-grandmother had some Chocktaw blood) mutt. I don't give a fuck about my ethnic ancestry because I live in the US and my affinity is to this land alone.

yes, that's all middle ages level tech. what is your point? asia was living like it was the middle ages until white people brought them into the modern age. this is a fact.

You see another stereotype. That's not true. Go to Cali or New Jersey, there are plenty of 2nd, 3rd, generation Japs, Chinese, and Indians etc.
And they only take "advantage" of education and the job market as far as it's natural citizen's allow them to, mainly because they are lazy fags afraid of math for some reason.

And then the chinks and other Asiatics got their asses handed to them when Europeans conquered their asses with superior tech and organization.

I don't trust Asians because they always double-dip. They work and live in the US, but they'll always have loyalty to wherever they came from. You can't have it both ways. Either choose a country to be 100% behind or GTFO.

>And they only take "advantage" of education and the job market as far as it's natural citizen's allow them to, mainly because they are lazy fags afraid of math for some reason.
Oh please, just because their Tiger Moms force them to do course overload with private math and other tutoring doesn't mean they're naturally good. They're good at rote memorization and repetition, but lack the initiative and innovation that Western culture brings in.

>Asian women like white men.
LOL, it must suck to be an Asian when more than 2/3 of their women prefer white cock. Then again, can't say I blame them because why would they hook-up with inferior genetics and outdated culture.

>asia was living like it was the middle ages until white people brought them into the modern age. this is a fact.
QFT

The only reason why the Japs and Koreans are rich today is because of the US building up their shit-box countries with patents and tech.

That Europeans only improved it. Chinese created it first. The same way Japs mostly improved American tech like cars and other electronic on the late 1900s.
Europeans only conquered them because they were battle- hardened from years of squabbling against themselves and blowing each other up( for centuries. They hardly had a time of peace. See 100 years , 30 years, and Italian city states wars for examples. But yes, they did eventually, after they improved Chinese tech like I said.

>The only reason why the Japs and Koreans are rich today is because of the US building up their shit-box countries with patents and tech.
This is what americlaps actually believe. Only they have agency, everyone else is just their puppets.

>That Europeans only improved it.
paper, gun powder and the printing press? sure, but that's not what i'm talking about when it say the modern age. without white people there would be no trains, cars, planes, telephones, electric lights, computers etc in asia. without white people asia would still be living like it was the middle ages. what don't you get about this?

Yes, no one is reallyb naturally good at math you fucking racist dingus. That was my point. Asians aren't afraid to try, practice, and get better unlike whites and blacks especially in the U.S.
Sure their parents kind of force them but they are better off for it no ? Else they would mostly be starving artists and losers with liberal arts degrees like many other Americans these days.

lmao so basically mongrel Americuck..fuck off you are not even considered white here in Europe

what the fuck was his problem?

stockholm syndrome

Without Europe, America wouldn't even exist so America is a useless point to talk of when it comes to inventions.
Europe grew through their trade with Asia and vice versa. For you to deny that is that same old bullshit white supremacists shit losers like you tell themselves to feel relevant despite your failures at life.

>The same way Japs mostly improved American tech like cars and other electronic on the late 1900s.
Improved my ass. Jap tech is overrated and look at them now. The Koreans are beating them.

I'm more white than your countries will be in 50 years. I don't mind my native blood, it ties me to this country along with my European lineage.

He just wanted to build a damn bridge

Return to Sup Forums you faggot
Only retards from Sup Forums can see these "stereotypes" where they don't

>the soldiers were just free labour
>the bridge was engineered by Asians, captured soldiers only did the hard work
>why build a bridge and spend lots of money on your workers when you can force prisoners to do it
Also
>White Americans were so stupid they needed a black man from Africa to build their railroads, bridges, roads, buildings ...
Your own logic backfires into your own ideology

Neck yourself faggot

The fuck are you talking about? It's based on a true event.

Asians did use allied POWs to build bridges and railway track.

Is documented history a fucking stereotype now?

i didn't mention europe or america. both of these places are white anyway so i don't see what your point is. honestly, your post is borderline gibberish and you're lucky i'm even attempting to give you a serious response.

>european lineage
fuck off mongrel wannabe white subhuman..go to somewhere else claiming how white you are

Because they also improved existing tech, except now they are doing it even better?
Culture is not static. Nor are nations and civilizations, especially with hegemony This is the same as it was in past and will aways be in the future.

commie work together propaganda that pissed off the irl soldiers

The fact that you went through that much of your history only to reassure you are "white" is pathetic. It's so sad that your identity is so fragile you need constant reassurance that you're "worth it"
Is there really nothing else you could look back and be proud of in your life apart from "muhh ancestor blood" ?

You should try killing yourself instead

he did nothing wrong

Because you're an idiot with no real critical understanding of history. Many of the inventions you mentioned were American, though yes, some European too. That's why I brought it up obviously.

This is a good post and I'm not even ironic.

Nigger, chinks are known for building sub-par shit, retard.

Unironically one of my favorite movies of all time

>it ties me to this country
I dont think you know what the word country means there pal

america is a european colony. both of these places are white. you are the only idiot here.

>Toosey maintained discipline in the camp and, where possible, cleanliness and hygiene. His policy was of unity and equality and so refused to allow a separate officers' mess or officers' accommodation.
>Toosey did everything possible to delay and sabotage the construction without endangering his men. Refusal to work would have meant instant execution. Termites were collected in large numbers to eat the wooden structures and the concrete was badly mixed. Toosey also helped organise a daring escape, at considerable cost to himself. (In the film the fictional colonel forbids escapes.) The two escaping officers had been given a month's rations and Toosey concealed their escape for 48 hours. After a month the two escapees were recaptured and bayoneted. Toosey was punished for concealing the escape.
lel

>white
>50% are blacks and latinos

I don't think you understand what white means

Was it historically white ?
>no, the natives lived first there
Is it white now
>obviously not
Was it fully white during colony years
>not even close

American white nationalism is pathetic

one day people will be kangz and think they are the true americans and take credit for their inventions just as with persians and romans

No shit. Retard. Goodness the level of discussion on this board is truly pathetic. America would not exist if Britain (and lesser extent Spain) did not become a world power at one point though.
Europe grew stronger from the beginning thanks to trade with the east. They grew out of the middle ages thanks to it's trade with all of Asia. It's foolish to deny the importance of such influence.
Spain and Italy crashed and did nothing after the Renaissance though.

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

THIS IS A BOARD FOR DISCUSSING MOVIES AND TV, NOT POLITICS AND RACISM YOU TWATS

>Bridge over the River Kwai was damn good

no it wasn't it was commie propaganda and offensive to the real soldiers

so you're saying if all that wealth that had been in asia for millennia had stayed for there for just a couple of hundred more years that they would have suddenly invented computers/planes etc? you're delusional.

>To determine the treatment of frostbite, prisoners were taken outside in freezing weather and left with exposed arms, periodically drenched with water until frozen solid. The arm was later amputated; the doctor would repeat the process on the victim's upper arm to the shoulder. After both arms were gone, the doctors moved on to the legs until only a head and torso remained. The victim was then used for plague and pathogens experiments.
and then they complain that we call them bad engineers in a movie

pls ignore the tradetard

japan numberro oneu grory to thra emperuru

I love this meme, thanks

Fuck off faggot

Fuck off kike

but why? I'm right

does east asia have freezing weather, sounds like bs to me

>>no, the natives lived first there
On the land, but it was no state or country, irrelevant
>Is it white now?
After decades of insane immigration, no it isn't.
>not even close
Slaves and natives were neither settlers or citizens. Europeans were.
Not American, don't care that much for it but I don't like it when people distort truth, pretend not to understand not to be right, but to prove others wrong.
The usa might not be white anymore, but it is whites that settled it, pushed the frontier, built it.

I'll assume this is bait, but don't post dumb shit like this anyway, it just attracts idiots.

>harmful stereotypes?
you mean helpful?