You studied all your life so you can earn less than this talentless 8 year old slavic boy on his youtube channel

>You studied all your life so you can earn less than this talentless 8 year old slavic boy on his youtube channel.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rV-ijcP6vDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ex3myeCvHxk
youtube.com/watch?v=jQxGqwT7tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=hEUX38QnTEY
youtube.com/watch?v=BAq4OnUvgKs
youtube.com/watch?v=5JlSWtGymTk
youtube.com/watch?v=f0nrK-vpj-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ThfYV89l9N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so much for moving to eastern europe to escape niggers

I like those cube houses. seem very durable. the roofs seem sturdy enough to really pimp it out with a gazebo and chairs and bbq and shit. and nice little view.

is this a certain style of home?

was youtube always just a huge echo chamber of autism?

i remember the early days of youtube being people creating and making original content, but somehow the top youtubers today, with fucking millions of subscribers, are these autistic NEETs who report on "youtube drama" or make prank videos or make "lel ironic 420 noscope compilations". autists yelling into their mics while making lets play videos is all youtube seems to be about these days

i feel anger, but mostly sadness at how cucked these kids are growing up to be. there is no hope for the future of this country. unleashing memes on the world was like opening pandoras box, god have mercy on us all.

I'm having flashbacks

What in the actual fuck was that ad i just saw that was using a clip of trump talking about some girl bleeding out of every orifice, seeming to imply he was some sick rapist?

It ended so fast and that shit was so out of context, what in the fuck was that

Give it 5 years and he will be forgotten

I say 1.

No. It was just a place where you uploaded videos there was never any "culture" behind it.

I feel your pain man. I have a nephew that constantly listens to autistic faggots on the jewtube. I have a feeling its effecting his development as a kid.

you know he probably earns like $4 from adsense right (if he even has it setup, you probably need to be 18+)

Why do all autists have such fucked up faces? You can literally see the autism from a mile off

catchy 2bh

>You studied all your life so you can earn less than a coke distributor
Been happening since the Harrison act, circa 1914, OP.

I think you answered your own question

tbqhf i don't think there was anything really original or less autistic back in the day.
You were probably just a lot younger and enjoyed that type of autistic content.
it has changed though

Well, enough internet for me. Where'd I leave that noose

>Hitler would have gassed this

He probably got bullied IRL so much he retreated to youtube

The "cyberbully channels are cancer" song was catchy, credit where credit is due

Yes, it was catchy, but then so is the flu and measles

>i remember the early days of youtube being people creating and making original content
Did you miss out on all of the Youtube Poop and half naked white girl reaction videos?

Youtube has always been autism and attenton-whore central. Gayming channels have just made it more obvious. There's more creative content out there now than there ever was before, and drama has been a thing since 2007 at least, back when Smosh was still number one in subscriptions.

The real problem is kids GROWING up on this stuff, watching some fag play a video game as a means to cope with loneliness in favor of actual human interaction. Is it worse than the thousands of hours we spent glued to (((television)))? Who knows, only time will tell.

what is life

youtu.be/Ex3myeCvHxk
turn captions on
do it

What's up with him?

This.

90% of the Youtube Poop scene is comprised of young autistic teenagers who treat it like it's their varsity sport.

I think it's one of those channels where it's supposed to be bad

wew

You know it's bad when a faggot like that makes it international.

I've seen many youtubers like this doing stupid shit, but none of them made it past temporary facebook meme.

Hell I'm glad I don't watch TV, I bet this fucker was on the news atleast 10 times already.

>studied all your life

Well that's where you fucked up, user.

it's the pinnacle of fine soviet architecture. You would not believe how many cubicle houses are here in former Czechoslovakia.

It is compact design, easy to heat up in winter, I'll give you that, but they are ugly as shit!

More like one month

LMAO this kid's videos are amazing

Youtube is great. It's one of Sup Forums's potential fronts to the normies and next generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEUX38QnTEY

Is that how long you go without pooing in the loo?

>make prank videos or make "lel ironic 420 noscope compilations"

Those are original though

Youtube is just the only place on the internet where video reliably works. That's about it.

is this kid dying?

That redpill drop at the end tho

Why bully little kids?

Didn't you used to make up shitty little songs as a kid and sing them?
He's just monetising it

Really make you think
This is some high level memetic warfare guys

Genuinely keked at this stage of autism

so play pokémon go!®© everree day too brah noone stoppin u, y u h8 bruv..dis golden boi haev a gold innis throat y not share wit da world u no Im sayin

Nobody's gonna mention the black eye?

Is dad trying to beat the faggot out of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=BAq4OnUvgKs

meet the guy behind the autism
his older brother metadon
youtube.com/watch?v=5JlSWtGymTk
youtube.com/watch?v=f0nrK-vpj-Q

mishas parents are even more autistic but you won’t understand if you don’t speak czech
youtube.com/watch?v=ThfYV89l9N0

>You studied all your life so you can earn less than this talentless 8 year old slavic boy on his youtube channel.

Must suck for you.

nice

>there was never any "culture" behind it.
the downfall of Youtube came with monetization, especially on video games.

People were much more free of drama and other jewgle shit they forced YouTube with, it was just a comfier time

this kid fucking owned a bunch of manchildren beating off to cringe shit and drama then posting their reactions for that jewtube gold.

at least this kid is making jewtube gold calling these kikes on their bullshit. leafyisnotfunny, ricechink, furrycynical, keemturd.

t. Mart sharter

I expected the pokemon go video to be way more cringe than it actually was.
This kids fine, the fact hes takin a swing at people makin bank off of ripping on him is pretty fucking funny.