Know that your child will be brought into the world only to die

>Know that your child will be brought into the world only to die.
>Make your wife go through child birth anyways.
>Waste taxpayer money and doctors time.
>Child dies, just like you knew it would.
>Decide that this would be a great time to post what happened to a shitty reddit board dedicated to a game about internet spaceships.

This is liberalism.

>being pro-abortion

whats it like to be a libcuck? back to tumblr for you....

What's the point of birthing a child if it's going to die? Abort that motherfucker and start over.

yeah I bet you'd love it if women could abort every white baby and ionly give birth to niggers you fucking cuck.

Hey man, this isn't a human being we're talking about. This is some bizarre human shaped tumor. It really should be purged.

>funny is these feel good bastards.
don't realize its eugenics in action
and founder of planned parenthood was al out eugenicist.

Why would you want to bring something into the world that has zero chance at being anything but a burden?

It's just twisted.

I feel happy for his loss, i was killed by his alliance while exploring in null sec.

this is a great joke

right?

All of these numbers need to be raised higher.

>zero chances at being anything but a burden?
why did you have to drag race into this?

Holy shit...

I'm pro-abortion, but 1/3 of a million abortions a year?

That's friggin ridiculous...

>that's just actually innocent Dindus
not counting other "mistakes"

how fucken hard is it to put on a $0.25 fucken condom?

>wasting the tax payer money and the doctors time.

You retarded faggot, you can only pick one. You can't waste someone's time if they're being compensated for it.

They at least have a chance.

zika babies do not.

bet that dead child who went to term wishes he didn't have to suffer a world with morons like you for the one second he was alive

Spaceships are serious business.

Eve is full of either the most liberal cucks, or the most redpilled people. I have met Brexiteers, Trump supporters, and liberals all in the same group. But nearly no in-between.

That's the entire world these days, everyone is polarized.

Moderate isn't a thing that exists anymore.

>moderate islam!
you see, not every muslim is isis
some fight against them... they are the moderates we support

I feel bad for him. My son was born last month prematurely at 21 weeks. That's too early even for a neonatal ICU. The lungs just aren't developed enough yet. He tried. He really did. Little guy died anyway within minutes, and is buried at the military cemetery in the plot next to where I will go someday.

I will mock a lot. Not the death of someone's child.

Not one of those kids looks White, either.

Liberal faggot

A baby prematurely born is nobody's fault. A completely fucked up foetus with fatal disease diagnosed before birth destined 100% to die is the parents' fault to be born. They should have aborted it as soon as they discovered about it to shorten everybody's pain.

You are wasting your time, virgin faggots and niggers can't understand how fatherhood changes you.

If you would genuinely not abort a baby that had a serious life-threatening condition like the one in the OP, what is your reasoning?

I look at it like putting your dog down, it's only going to suffer so it's best to put it out of its misery.

You have to be really really fucking lazy to have to resort to abortion. They make Plan B for petesake Get off your ass and buy the morning after pill. You can even get it at WalMart.

My ex and I had an abortion when we saw our baby had trisomy 18.

No regrets. Although the trauma of losing that pregnancy and it taking near 2 years to get pregnant again resulted in us falling apart and almost killed her.

kill yourself my man :)

I know this is fucking Sup Forums but condolences, amigo.

The guillotine was invented over 200 years ago and the shitskins are still using utensils to behead.

fuck youre cold. i hope you dont have to bury your kid the day after he was born anytime soon.

important:
a shit poster is not the same thing as a shitposter.

Poor people can't afford guillotines. Also probably wanted to make him suffer since he was a spy.