MDE Thread

Anyone else following Sam Hyde and his successes? He's been doing well since the World Peace was canceled.

youtu.be/faceBJ6zgR8

gab.ai/MDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WjDE6ZOuvco
youtube.com/watch?v=0JqYHqcTRAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wasted dubs

Quads for Sam it's a sign!

WHAT THE FUCK

you fucked it up pussy delete ur commen

I know lol

ohhhhhhhh

you fucked it up pussy delte your commen

He's looking more and more sephardic in every video

I don't think I've seen a more jewy looking jew on yt. The irony of it all

*collects shekels*

He's said it before that he is a lil jewish

>2017...i am forgotton

10 dubs, 40 dubs, 200 dubs...how about i'm doin none of them

Lucky 7s

>lil

A little? Dude looks 1000% concentrated rabbi

>that hairline

almost brski

>100k subscribers

Uhh okay

youtu.be/WjDE6ZOuvco

He is so fucking disgusting.
Literal Untermensch.

shut the fuck up you nu-male cuck

sam is literally the ideal white male

dub dubs confirm

does sam hyde still live with his mum?
does he have a job?

Is he just living using up the 50k or whatever he made from world peace and pretending that he's a big shot who doesn't need to work and can give away 5k to help attack the far left?

He made a shit ton of money off of the election betting on Trump

stop shilling this ugly piece of shit

Nice

sam's a piece of shit

the reason you autists like him is because you can relate to his retardation but unlike you, he is confident enough to film himself, which makes him some kind of role model for morons like yourselves

He bet like 10k on the election and won out big time.

He made like 4 thousand dollars retard. There's a reason that he keeps posting videos from his phone, it's because he's living in his fucking car and taking showers at his mom's house because guess fucking what, if you aren't funny as a comedian and your ratings are shit then you don't get to keep doing comedy.

Ratings for mde were 1 for at least an episode I believe. It did as well as eric andre. Please go shekel shlomo

lol

These are the average ratings for Adult Swim original programming for the years 2015-2016

Rick & Morty (Season 2): ~1,970,000
The Jack And Triumph Show (Season 1): ~1,380,000
Robot Chicken (Season 8): ~1,280,000
China, IL (Season 3): ~1,270,000
Black Jesus (Season 2): ~1,160,000
Squidbillies (Season 10 as of December 2016): ~1,130,000
Mike Tyson Mysteries (Season 2): ~1,120,000
Decker: Unclassified (Season 1): ~1,100,000
The Eric Andre Show (Season 4): ~1,090,000 (This was the lead-in for World Peace)
Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter (Season 1): ~1,070,000
YPFIGTH (Season 3): ~1,040,000
Venture Bros (Season 6): ~1,030,000 including All This and Gargantua-2, ~1,010,000 excluding
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever (Season 11): ~1,000,000
Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio (Season 1): ~986,000
Mr. Pickles (Season 2): ~973,000
Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace (Season 1): ~897,000
Dream Corp, LLC (Season 1): ~896,000
Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule (Season 4): ~871,000

MDE World Peace was their third lowest rated show in the past two years by an pretty wide margin.

>10 minute show
>almost 1 mil viewers

none of these shows aired during world peace and you cherrypicked shows into second seasons. Nice try kikel

Why did they cancel the Jack and Triumph show tho? if ratings are any metric to go by...

Snake eyes

>None of these shows aired during world peace
Yeah because it's on the same fucking channel retard. Fact is that when MDE came on people stopped giving a shit about it.

Also you're totally right my man, I did put in original programming with multiple seasons being shown. Here, let me edit the information to see whether that changes anything:

The Jack And Triumph Show (Season 1): ~1,380,000
Decker: Unclassified (Season 1): ~1,100,000
Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter (Season 1): ~1,070,000
Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio (Season 1): ~986,000
Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace (Season 1): ~897,000
Dream Corp, LLC (Season 1): ~896,000

Oh whoops the ratings are still shit

Because the licensing for Triumph was way too much and other shows were way cheaper. Other shows were basically made for peanuts

JUST

Mr. Jackpots

hey moon

>Dream Corp LLC gets a season 2

ur point still wrong bruv

I like him as a person, but never could really get behind World Peace. Shit seemed too spastic.

Yeah it seemed too manic for me and I'm pretty fucking open to comedy.

However a few of the videos I saw were funny, but only cause they were so dark. The absurdism that I saw wasn't really funny it was just absurd.

>He made less than Brad Neely and that show was a piece of shit
JUST

omg

Feels

I refuse to believe that many people what YPFISGTH. Neon Joe with a million viewers? What the fuck? Decker with a million viewers? Everyone I know complains about adult swim's live action bullshit. No one likes it.

All me

Season 1 of Decker was hilarious.

Wait what

huh?

The picture MDE does NOT want you to see...

well sheckle my shmeckle

He got a TV show in the first place lol

youtube.com/watch?v=0JqYHqcTRAI

How well did the book sell? It's a very strange book.

I'm idiotically still a supporter of Sam, but that's pretty funny that in the video he just wins a $38 progressive jackpot.

Both editions completely sold out. I have the first one. The second edition was even more expensive.

check the post after me

no

he's gonna come out on top. just watch

hello dubshine

Why is he wearing a neck brace?

This was really difficult to watch. What's up with them? Hila looks like she's done with this h3h3 shit. And Ethan looks like he wants to kill himself. Fucked up chemistry going on between them in this clip.

More like DUB Hyde hahah

is this a dubs thread

>Reddit and Memey
I'll never understand why this poorman's unfunny South Park is popular

yfw anti-Sam fags are the Grimes fans of Sup Forums

They're very basic now, literally just the worlds most sterile "edgy" podcast out there and boring ass YouTube videos, I'd be bored of that shit too

so uncomfortable

When I bought it he sent me an email asking if he could crash at my house.

But 4,000 is a shit ton of money to the most people on Sup Forums.

Fuck yeah

>PROGRESSIVES!
What did the slot machine mean by this?

>check it out is lowest rated show on adult swim

what the fuck?

He got cancelled lol

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breaths in*
FLOPPED hard.

He have no talent just a big mouth.

Hes a new JUST brendon tier.

Hahahahahah just like mine

Sam Hyde
Formerly Insured

He really can't control himself can he

did he find a healthcare exchange yet?

Sam Hyde
Formerly Sam Seek

Does anyone have the that photo of him that was posted in the OP of an mde thread a few days ago? It's a new photo of him outside at a shooting range or something, I think he had the neckbrace on. He looked so horrible in this photo, like a giant rodent. Would really appreciate seeing it again, couldn't find it in the archive.

its on his insta

check'd

Hyde looks like a 45 year old pretending to be a millennial.

His comedy is low grade Tim and Eric. Utter worthless shit.

what happened to the other two? are they pissed with Sam for botching the show?

look how fat he's getting

>mfw seeing all the manlets crowding around Sam at the "He Will Not Divide Us" shitshow.
>They're somehow even lamer than the crowd they were "trolling"
So this...is the face of Sup Forums...

Wasn't he big into weightlifting and shit and some point? Why is he so fucking bloated now? Guy looks like he has kidney problems.

there's a youtube channel called Bug Sports, that's where Sam shows off some of his lifts
But yeah, you can hardly see the muscle due to all the fat. I can't imagine him doing any sort of cardio, and in his videos
he eats like shit, so I suppose that's why he's bloated
He clearly stopped giving a shit about anything, probably because of a mid-life crisis
Everything went to crap for MDE after the cancellation. The jews have won again

That's the alt-right clique, aka teenagers whose political views consist of posting Pepe and reblogging pics of feminists doing something retarded
it's a real shame. while he always displayed politics in his work, he never associated with "new, hip political movement for the kidz, yo" until now, and it's really hurting his comedy

Yeah, I think they're mad at Sam, since they haven't done ANYTHING together post-cancellation
Charls streams video games on Twitch and Nick is running an antique shop (good for him, honestly)

>and his successes
Why does he have the shittiest fans, though? It's never about his skits because they're garbage, its always about some bullshit about his personal life.
Maybe if you spam him hard enough, someone somewhere will find him entertaining.

>Yeah, I think they're mad at Sam, since they haven't done ANYTHING together post-cancellation
fucking retard, charls was in hydewars

oh fuck you're right, they even mention it in the video
anyway, something must have happened, because the only serious thing they put out since (Smocaine 3) was filmed a couple of years back

sorry but Sup Forums is reserved for the discussion of people with tv shows or movies.

stop posting about yourself