RLM reddit letter media

>DUDE WE COULD REVIEW SERIOUS MOVIES LIKE DUNKIRK AND PLANET OF THE APES
>BUT INSTEAD WE WILL REVIEW A SHITTY HORROR SEQUEL SO WE CAN LOOK DOWN OUR NOSES AT IT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOLLYWOOD

These retards man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1m3rGh6DUI
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_VfOQ9rgdbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!

Why do you keep watching them if you hate them?

Who gives a shit about quiet war movie and planet of the apes? There has been a million reviews of each of them and they were late to the show

>planet of the apes
>serious movie

back to Sup Forums kiddo

>THEY ONLY DO SUPERHERO AND AAA MOVIES
>WHY ARE THEY REVIEWING A HORROR SEQUEL

lol.

>serious movies like planet of the apes

i'm getting kinda bored of RLM...

Speaking of horror sequels, just got done watching the remake of Halloween II, holy fucking shit that was bad.

It was directed by Rob Zombie, he only makes movies for white people who live in trailers from the south.

If you're not one of them, you're not gonna like his "work".

>that phone call between Carpenter and Rob Zombie where Rob says his name is Rob Zombie and Carpenter says "what, you're a zombie!?" since he has no idea who Rob Zombie is

Get some real friends, faggot

Why does this make you so upset that you obsessively make RLM threads every day? Just don't watch them.

>Those who can't do, teach.

Does this apply to Red Letter Media? eg. Space Cop

It was great. A bad remake, but a great movie. Unless you watched the normal cut, that wasn't that good. The Director's Cut is quite different (half of it is completely different footage) and a great movie.

confirmed white trash

I bet money you're wearing a black shirt with a band logo on it right now

Not white trash, I'm 100% suburbian trash and I'm wearing a pyjama top designed to look like a surgeon shirt.

Imagine wasting your braincells thinking about a dumb web show you don't even pay for on the internet.

Plinkettt and by extension RedLetterMedia is inherently dishonest and anti-factual. Rather than presenting facts and then building opinions on that, RLM instead spouts an opinion and then cherrypicks information and misleadingly post quotes that support that opinion. Even though taking the information in context means something completely different, RLM doesn’t care. They need to support their razor-thin arguments with near falsehoods.

RLM operates much like those liberal talk shows where the audience is well aware of how biased and unfair the host is but continue to consume it. Why? Because it is conveyed through humor. People are willing to swallow lies and falsehoods so long as it entertains them. That’s exactly the crowd RLM goes for. The type who suffer too much ADD to read actual reviews but are still big enough losers that they feel the need to possess some sort of smugness and hate towards what their circlejerk deems is bad.

RLM spent three Plinkett reviews badmouthing George Lucas. They cherrypicked quotes, presented them out of context and then robbed him of all of his accomplishments and made him the sole culprit of all he did wrong. This is not only factually incorrect, but it is also morally disgusting and shows that they’re willing to completely fuck directors over so long as they can entertain their audience of miserable 20 or so losers who want to feel like they’ve accomplished something in life because their RLM overlords told them they could do it better. Well now you’re stuck with Disney Marvel Wars and RLM will never ever point out just how awful they are because they’d be forced to both admit they were wrong and that their legion of Reddit fanboys are clueless sheep for swallowing TFA like it was anything but pure garbage.

>strawman

Actually, I liked that rather than just talk about movies they exposed shitty Hollywood practices.

It doesn't fit the narrative user. Not Sup Forums loves hollywood because they dislike RLM so much.

Maybe they should make a show to do that then rather than half in the bag which is a movie review show

>There has been a million reviews of each of them and they were late to the show
Meanwhile every Star Wars/Marvel movie gets a review 2 days later despite already having millions of reviews before hand.

Look man were not biased we just think that every movie made in the 80s are the best and all modern movies suck. I saw Aliens and Robocop in the theater and theyre the best movies ever made, its true all modern movie suck and only the 80s and some of the 70s have any actual good movies.

>dislike hollywood and sony for their greed
>dislike based sandler who makes movies solely to fuck hollywood studios and give all the money to his friends
weird, you shouldn't hate on people who do the right thing, just because "dude Jack and Jill is shit and mexican jokes are bad."

also
>mad max is possibly the best movie of it's year
>the vvitch is a masterpiece
jay you quite literally have no taste

Yeah agreed 100%. I really dont think any review they would've done of Dunkirk or War Of The Apes would've been as interesting.They have already reviewed at least of the Apes movies in the past and as for Dunkirk I'm not really sure what they would have said other than it being pretty good. They're always at their best when reviewing things that are a little bit left field.

I don't know who Chris Stuckmann is but can I know what he ever did to get constantly shitted on by RLM? He even nicely left a comment on the Anabelle video.

"Mad Max Fury Road is the best movie Ive ever seen I cant believe I saw a practical effects masterpiece again in my life time."

"hey Rich did you see Death Race (2006) with Jason Statham? It has a bunch of practical effects too."

"NO BECAUSE THATS SOME STUPID LOW BRAIN ACTION MOVIE WITH NOTHING TO CARE ABOUT IN IT NOT LIKE MAD MAX AT ALL.GOD WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD NOT BELIEVE IN ORIGINAL IDEAS ANYMORE."

> ENDLESS TRASH!

> But they ignore good movies that might benefit from RLM's support.

He's a prick and deservedly getting btfo with minimal effort by some schlubs in Wisconsin

Why do people insist in holding RLM to the standard of "serious critics"? They're not. They make funny videos and talk about movies.

i liked Annabelle

>serious movies like planet of the apes
it has a Jar Jar monkey shitting everything up

They started out as being more serious both half in the bag and plinkett reviews while being comedic were also trying to get messages across. Now they dont really have to any messages to get across and seem like faggots.

Why won't they?

>dislike RLM
>new RLM video comes out
>Options: 1) Watch 2) not watch
>choose 1)
>New options: 1) Complain 2) Ignore
>choose 1)

I hate these hack frauds so much I keep watching their shitty videos to confirm they remain shitty

Why would they?

Everyone knows what it is. Why even bother watching it or talking about it?
That's like shit-talking an Adam Sandler flick - Oh wait.

Are you autistic? They explained why not

My favorite HitB ever was a shitty horror movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1m3rGh6DUI

Lords of Salem is true evilkino.

delte this fucking post and sign off this forum right now

well written and true

This is what confuses me so much about this board and RLM....I wonder into these threads just because occasionally and am consistently weirded out by the love/hate symbiosis

Nigga just close your eyes.

They made a light joke about him and he took it very personal, think he is on his way to being a lolcow at this point. His channel is actually double the size of RLM so he really shouldn't even be paying attention to them.

based Konkey

it's about the execution retard, try watching them both back to back

hmmmmmm

animated films are forbidden

Tearing movies apart is infinitely more amusing and entertaining than praising good ones.

Yeah, they like a lot of shit movies, but how does anyone actually find Mike, Jay, and Rich unlikeable? They're good dudes.

Nah nigga you cant take seriously critics that have a story arc or playing as chatacters

they shit on everyone that isn't them

Friendly reminder to watch all of their videos on Hooktube, for it doesn't register any views or regerate any ad revenue.

thats fair

>i just want another shity movie review
>instead of knowing warnerbross is literaly stealing people ideas for 50 bucks

devils reject

Instead you generate ad revenue for some different shitty site that doesn't even bear the video hosting expenses?

Don't be a pleb and watch your videos with a real video player like mpv through youtube-dl.
Doesn't generate ad revenue either (Not sure about views).

>there is no embargo at film festivals
>there was no second embargo to my knowledge
so which is it, is there an embargo or not?

the director already explained the confussion on Reddit. RLM is just salty because no one picked them to direct big budget films based on their shitty videos.

chris stuckmann is the biggest fucking normie "reviewer" ever. i don't think he's ever thought anything was bad. this idiot has reviewed every god damn movie that's come out, yet still manages to not know anything about filmmaking at all. it's really quite impressive

>a hat for steven king's IT
don't remember there being a specific hat in the movie

huh? he is saying there wasn't on both acconts. stop taking everything rlm says as gospel

Good thing you stay at home all day, that way you won't generate your parents any revenue as well

It's a red hat with letters. I'm sure you've seen it.

i dont go to reddit, im straight

hello Jack

hello Jay

>there wasn't
>the embargo had already lifted at that point
he clearly say's there was an embargo

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA&feature=youtu.be

>the "confussion"

he admited he didn't read the rules, didn't know if 50 bucks for an option was the same as holding the rights, and said he would ask WB to clarify

i have not, and google isn't helping it's just showing shitty red bubble tier it hats and stephen king's personal faithful hat that he's had since at least 2008

when is he gonna do the remake

>don't read rules and material before participating in something
>IT'S A SCAM!!!

is this an american thing?

I don't want to watch two white dudes talk about a movie that's just nothing but white dudes for a half hour.

Dunkirk wasn't serious, it was pg13 for christs ache

>SERIOUS MOVIES LIKE DUNKIRK AND PLANET OF THE APES

>Mike
>white

>Mike "I hate the lobster and escape from new york" Cucklasa
>Mike "I love shlock" Cucklasa
>Mike "I liked independence day resurgence" Cucklasa

Hes never even seen mad max 2. I get thats he's the plebs pleb and im a pleb but c'mon

everyone is wrong
you, me, every neighbor, every gf and every bf, every parent, every college professor, every teacher in the entire human history, past and future, are wrong about literally everything
and there is nothing anyone can do to prevent everyone from being wrong

and jay have never seen any james bond movie before quantum break. hes a pathetic hipster film school cuck.

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE

says the Sup Forums retard. kill yourself

lmao at this mad film school cuck

is this copypasta replacing the old copypasta?

How is that even possible, gen x had way less content to choose from growing up. Basic or if you were lucky some premium cable and bond and max shit was always on.

He has twice the subscribers and his videos get maybe 75% of RLM's views. Granted, he has more videos per week but RLM is a much bigger voice in the community than Chris Stuckmann.

I say it because the bond movie is called quantum of solace and you said quantum break. I looked it up and it says it's some dumb video game, which means you give more importance to video game names than the movie that revitalized the bond series. which means you are a dumb Sup Forums kiddie retard that should kill himself right the fuck now

their both good

>Hello Mr. Carpenter, this is Rob Zombie.
>Who?

>quantum break
it has 10 hours of Sup Forums content as in its own in build tv series you retard. its more Sup Forums than rlm cucks.

pointless overlap here, but quantum break has been one of the funniest reviews they've done

youtube.com/watch?v=_VfOQ9rgdbc

me too,a stylish and creepy haunted house ride that doesn't let up

truly a tour-de-force that never stops delivering great laughs and scares alike

this was the first half in the bag I ever watched, and it is also the last
is that bearded guy only there to laugh about the other dudes bad jokes?

he claimed to be a redlettermedia fan then got bootyblasted when they shit on him in one of their videos. he should have known that they shit on people but he took it to the heart and made a whole video about being upset and removing them from his recommended channels on his youtube.

But Dunkirk and Apes Part 2 sucked all the balls. Might as well shit on a director who is gaming people to make shit movies.

nice blog

Lmao...thanks for this

it was apes 3, the even have a recap in the very first scene talking about all the movies with their respective names/keywords (Rise, Dawn, War). You didn't fucking watch it