How she gonna break the wheel?

How she gonna break the wheel?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.erols.com/mwhite28/govt2000.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tyrion takes the Night's Watch and Greyjoys as an example for choosing a successor, so basically debating and voting the for the best candidate
imo "breaking the wheel" can't mean anything else than putting an end to the hereditary right to rule

Set herself up at the head of a heriditary absolute monarchy

By fucking her nephew and making incest acceptable among normies

She seems to want to do exactly what the last batch of Targaryens did, only apparently it's better because...she's nice about it? Because she's a woman? They never really explain.

I love how besides the lords you also have some characters who achieved high influence by the virtue of their qualities. So the show basically shows that if you introduce democracy to Westeros the rullers are going to be someone like little finger or Varis or someone even worse and that it is actually a horrible Idea just like in real life.

>just like in real life.

You know, she freed all those slaves so she will also free all the slaves in Westeros. Oh wait there are no slaves in Westeros then I dont know, I guess the cornerstone of her moral superiority lies in he fact that she has pretty cool dragons and she is a qt blonde.

>she is a qt blonde.
that was in S1, now she's just blonde really

She'll step on it.

Try living under Putin for 17 years and you will realize that I am not an edge lord and that its very simple to hijack a democracy and usually the worst types of people come to power.

jesus fucking christ if you google "blonde" this picture of cara shows up... ew wtf

wheel = white male testicle

underage faggot detected
reported

ok I'm confused now, are you saying introducing democracy is bad or not?

I want to fuck her contemptuous little slut face.

It's bad in hands of uneducated people. Just look at India and Africa and compare them to chinese

>hijack a democracy
user Russia has never been a democracy. Yeltsin rigged the elections too, he was just too busy sucking Western dick for anyone in the 1990s to care.

Putin was given the reins in exchange for amnesty from prosecution to Yeltsin's family.

by breaking my dick

17 years is the number of years that Putin remained in power to date, you illiterate imbecile.

And Mama Merkel stayed in power for 12 and will likely to remain there for another 8 years; what's your point westcuck?

(not him)
well merkel doesn't kill her opponents though

Before breaking the wall, she must first break the glass ceiling!

#imwithher

By installing herself as a monarch, of course.

In less developed countries democracy turns into a sort of dictatorship like many countries in Africa or Russia. "Young Democracy" is code word for legitimized dictatorship at this point. In more developed countries like German, Sweden or the USA it become an amalgamation of corporate interests and virtue signaling. Regardless, its impossible to have a long term strategy in a democracy because the second the other party is elected they just undo everything and try to go in a different direction. Verdict: democracy is bad and dictatorship is also usually bad.

by introducing air-travel to westeros

You are full of shit.
Democracy, once consolidated with strong institutions and rule of law, is the most stable government form in human history.

users.erols.com/mwhite28/govt2000.htm
>Consider this instead: Nothing lasts forever, and almost every nation on the planet has seen at least one violent or unconstitutional change in leadership over the past hundred years. In fact, there are only a handful of countries that have had an unbroken chain of legitimacy since 1900 -- the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, probably Canada -- all democracies. In theory, it doesn't have to be this way. Monarchies, for example, are supposed to pass father to son, but none have survived the past hundred years without surrendering power to liberal parliaments. (The only absolute monarchies still around are younger than the 20th Century. [q.v.]) Single-party states are supposed to have orderly transitions of power, but here too, none have managed to go a full century without collapsing. Compared to all these failures, democracy looks a bit tougher.

Merkel doesnt indirectly own the biggest natural resources company in the country and doesn't have and estimated wealth of 40 billion, all accumulated after she came to power. I do hate Merkel as well and one of the reasons she is in power is because the Germans like stability so they just vote for her every term.

You have reading comprehension problems

No, I got it. You claim democracy is bad because it's unstable because parties undo what the previous government did, but in fact it's the most stable government form.

Most democracies have a set of guidelines and basic principles all major parties agree to - what is sometimes derisively called "making peace with the establishment" - but this is a good thing.

Read again. I'm not that user, but I live in Squat Yurop and the ''democracy'' is basically oligarchy with some lip service paid to the EU for them euroshekels.

Most Eastern European democracies haven't consolidated to the degree the Western ones have.

It's not a perfect government form but it's better than the others.

>Russia
>Less developed
???

Not that user. Democracy is shit. And we won't discover/invent any other better system if people are not allowed to criticise it. Democracy shouldn't be an endpoint for any civilisation.

she promises to be better. Except it is only a matter of time until some cunt inherits the throne and it goes to shit again.

Russia is Mexico-tier

You are being allowed to criticise it right now

It is only stable because it cripples the government by handing it over to incompetent orators.

This. Stability does not equal prosperity. Look at chinese history, they had large period of stability and prosperity without democracy desu. Now, compare today's India and China, which country is more prosperous?

Who needs air travel when you have teleportation?

>not allowed to criticize it
You fucking pussy

>if people are not allowed to criticise it.
Grow some fucking balls, if you can criticise democracy, then other people can criticise your criticisms.

>How she gonna break the wheel?
With her fat ass.

>dude the most powerful countries on the planet decided to be democratic therefore it's the best system
jesus christ

Doesn't matter OP.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning, there are neither Beginnings nor endings to the turning of The Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.