So Game of Thrones

so Game of Thrones...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&index=1&list=LLsK-KdBYNoooHRkzMkFECZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So....*Breathes in*.... Donald Trump....

It needs more.... ehehehehe.... DRRRRRRRRUMPF

Where did they even get chains that big?

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... DRUMPF!
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

... who remembers Joffrey? ... LITERALLY DHRUUMPFFFH

Why are you guys so obsessed?

For me, it's that his angery face is probably the prime example of assblasted far left who still can't get over lost election. Literally nothing can top it.

Yeah but the far right can't get over the fact that the confederates lost the civil war and their statutes should come down.

>far left
I have no idea how you could dislike someone while being so utterly oblivious of your own reasoning. Colbert isn't far left at the slightest. If anything, he's centrist left. Do you even know the definitions of "left" and "right"?

Far centre liberals are the worst fuckers

BLERSI BLANNISTER 2 SCOOPS OF WILDFIRE!

indians lost, statue should come down

Did I mention that once? Nice try friendo. Deflection at its finest

Statues=/=Trophies. They are made to commerorate figures in history, not indicate winners of a competition.

They are absolutely participation trophies, put up by assmad greybacks after the union restructured the south.

Can't wait to tear that Lenin statue down right comrade?

>Let's commemorate treasonous generals and political figures
You were better off calling them trophies

Keep deflecting, calling me a communist now? How fucking delusional is the alt right? kek

Its honestly fun watching how much they suffer now. Crying and not understanding what freedom of speech actually means.

Having a Robert E. Lee highschool is basically having a Gobbels university in Germany. Only retards would defend it

Literally all non whites should commit massive suicide since they can't even into countries

It seems as if you're implying that Lenin's/whatever's statue should come down too if the confederate statues get torn town as if that's a real argument and not just an appeal to hypocrisy.

If you're saying that's what it is, then sure, tear down Lenin too. Nobody was advocating against that. Hell, many of his statues have been torn down in ex-soviet countries. Do you now agree that the confederate statues should be torn down or was that just a shitty deflection?

Another deflection
You Drumpf babies are the worst

Am I alt right now? The statue should have been moved to a civil war museum not torn down by a bunch of virtue signalling faggots looking for more instagram followers. I'm sure their busy defacing more peace monuments at the moment though.

>casually posts funny memes in spare time
>REEE OBSESSED

I agree with them being moved to a museum, but you can't tell that to leftists, and I typically argue against the right. It's rare to see a moderate opinion anymore.

t. assblasted alt-right trumplerina

Triggered the German nu male wanna be twitch streamer stoners. Yes the confederate statue should have come down and be put in a civil war museum. The rally should have been allowed to go ahead as well as the counter protest. Police should have done their job and separated the crowds. Statue could have been removed Monday when it was all quiet again.

>prime example of assblasted far left
2016 election was the best schadenfreude i ever experienced

>treasonous
but america as we know it didn't exist

>virtue signalling

There are constant threads, dozen a day, about colbert. It's obsession at this point, The irony is that you call him obsessed with Trump.

Boy, someone just learned the word deflection.

op here, I was literally making fun of got autists filling up the board, nothing else

Oh, okay. Sorry user

>conflating this fucking place with a national tv show
are you fucking retarded?

It's still obsession, It doesn't matter of the scale, Your post makes no sense.

The only difference is he is paid to do it, you all just have autism

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&index=1&list=LLsK-KdBYNoooHRkzMkFECZA
The face of modern Sup Forums

Does anyone here unironically watch and enjoy Colbert?

lol top kek
i never said i support far right, i hate radicals on both sides and i live in fucking Europe
you just proved far left stupidity who think that anyone disagreeing with something on left makes him alt-right or neo-nazi
good job

>I-im not even the far r-right!
>YOU"VE BEEN TRICKED!

Neither did any of us say we are far left, you fucking retarded, you just assumed the same thing.

of course it does
this is a place where nobody takes anything seriously
he on the other hand is running a national tv show that aims to be funny but also serious

>this is a place where nobody takes anything seriously

That is completely false, Everyone here takes things way too seriously. Have you been here long?

It's a meme. You really think the same people are posting in all these threads? I'm literally typing this while I take a shit. I took 30 seconds out of my day to crack a joke about Colbert, and some point down the line I'll probably do it again.

Truly, sir, I have autism, and not you who is trying to analyze shitposters on t fucking v.

Dude
America was established sometime between 1776 to 1789 depending on who you ask
1861 is way past that time

>"who cheered..? Who the fuck did that!?"

didn't even contain half the states that are here today

Nobody cares about statutes, stop being obtuse, people just hate leftists doing anything/existing.

We don't like you at all, you could do something we agree with and we'll still pretend to be against it.

what is this, time 1283 you've posted it?

Living in your heads rent-free