youtube.com/watch?v=qAIrj_Vqdfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firat for Selyse Florent

The Queen Who Cared!

KING IN DA NORF

Superior dragon incoming

about getting dick

She has been looking really cute lately, I dont know how I feel ',:^/

How many GOT generals do you need? Fucking normies and your normie show.

more like /got/: obssesed virgins shilling for free edition

stop posting amoks for ants

>pretty much singlehandedly responsible for the Blackfyre Rebellion
Fuck off

Guys I fucking love Dany

There. I said it. For the past few seasons I've been hating her, but now, she is more cute than ever. I just want to hold her. To hug her. Tell her everything is going to be ok.

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

Reminder that if the leaks are true
>Dany dies in childbirth
>Jon, Jamie and friends get exploded by a dying Drogon
>Gendry killed Viserion
>Night King randomly dies in the Vale
>Lyanna Targaryen gets the Iron Throne
>Sansa gets the North while being married to Gendry BaratheonTM who rules the Stormlands
>Sam gets the Reach
>Tyrion gets Casterly rock and starts fucking Missandei
>Bronn gets Dorne
>Varys gets stabbed by a random sellsword
>Bran becomes the new Lich King because there must always be a Lich King
>Arya fucks off to Essos
>Edmures sons find her sword in a forest near Riverrun

She's not as chubby as the past three seasons

Looking back at past season's airtime that North stuff had, one really gets the impression that D&D are making stuff up as they go now
>oh shit the villains are dead now, better create some shit reasons for infighting and make Salsa relevant

same

You dirty codd posters always put a smile on my face, thanks.

Ye that scene at the ship, damn
Almost teared up

WHY DOES NOBODY HAVE A TULLY FLAG HOLDER REEEEE

who become the new three eyed raven? why does there always need to be a lich king? the first one was just made by the children

The idea that the majority of GoT's CGI budget is blown on dragons and battles is a common misconception. In reality, slightly more than half of it goes to the process of painstakingly shaving off fat from Emilia Clarke's face.

>threadly reminder that they camped on that rock in the lake for like a week

its a WotLK meme

Arya, The Hound and Nymeria also get into Kings Landing where Arya kills Cersei with poison wearing Qyburns face and Cleganebowl happens with the Hound winning

Because we literally knew 1 good Tully and his good traits are basically not particularly associated with his family
Based Blackfish

Yeah, forgot to add this

Fucking Nymeria and the Hound kill off the Mountain

>lich king
>not understanding its about wow
What the fuck did you play suring 2008

Who /bestteam/ here?

Why the fuck didn't they at least keep Barristan alive until now?

Would have been a more fitting end to die in this raiding party than it would have to get shanked by some fucking peasents in a backstreet alley.

You know that they're true because of the horde of paid shills spam replying to every message regarding the S8 leaks.
>he actually believes the fanfic
>>>fanfic.com
>falling for this fanfic

Nice try Dabid. I'm actually impressed with the leaks though, the closer will make up for how shit these last 3 seasons were.

I don't like that the final scene will be a lame spooky cliffhanger, they should have ended with an end of winter and the magic shit and an open-ended return to feudalism.

>be arya
>think the way to solve any problem is by killing somebody
>refuse to just go to king's landing and kill cersei

this is the problem with manga tier OP char. you have to do backflip to explain why they don't use their super power.

Does anyone have a blank flag holder?

They're not going to do it... Are they?

Looks like Chinese ice fantasy show

>mfw Dany's contradictory actions were not intended to be that by the writers

Salsa is still extremely irrelevant. What did she do? Tell some armorsmiths to put leather inside the armor and ordered all food to be harvested or someshit and that's it. Bitch hasn't done anything substantial in 7 seasons except being a victim

They will. The Hound and Arya head to Kings Landing. Hound and Nymeria kill the Mountain and Arya kills Cersei

if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, im gunna have to eat every fucking chickin in this room

Lich isnt a wow exclusive term you fucking redditor. Also in 2008 I was having sex, unlike you lmao

First for Jon and Dany living through the end so that Ghost and Drogon can become /huntingbros/ together

She's lost weight. I want her in a proper queen dress already. Hopefully next episode we get a full nude shot.

>2015 aDoS
>we'll get tWoW by 2018 if it comes out at all, 7 (SEVEN) years after the previous installment and with a good chunk of it that was already written when aDwD came out
I mean, I know I'm lazy, but how lazy can you be and still get out of bed

i clapped when meme man said chikin!!

>>Night King randomly dies in the Vale
Correction
>Based Robyn kills the Night King

>Hound and Nymeria kill the Mountain
>woooow took 2 of you to kill me fucking noobs l2p

Huh? Really?
I'm surprisingly fine with all of this happening if true. I thought we were going to get two seasons of YASSS SLAY QUEEN.

Me too man. It actually made me feel warm inside seeing her hold Jon's hand. She deserves some relief after the rescue desu. Jon deserves it too.

>not knowing who is ths lich king
your life and your sexings are not relevant at all without basic knowledge

How did he do it? I skipped over the Vale part

What's the significance of a Twingo Pepe
These memes are becoming 2abstract4me

>• Next shot is Daenerys’s body hanging from the walls in King’s Landing. The people of King’s Landing are throwing shit at her body and make fun of her corpse. Nearby is an alehouse where Arya and the Hound currently are. They hear that Euron is king now and that King’s Landing will probably face another attack by Euron’s enemies.
cant wait for reactions to this if its real

>2015 aDoS
People thought that the show breathing on Gurm's neck would make him write faster and believed his lies that the only reason ADWD took so long was because of the Meereenese knot, when in the end all the show did was make him rich enough to care less about writing more.

>yfw Bran teleports to the wall when the NK is dead to tell everyone there must always be a NK
>Snow walks up to NK corpse to put the dragonglass in his chest
>suddenly, out of nowhere zombie Stannis teleports in front of snow and says "I must be the one to do this, for I am the one true king"
>Stannis becomes NK and takes all of his wights back up north
>meanwhile Dany is burning peasants in the background

looks retarded even for dabid

>Danys new white coat is made from Ghost

I would be pretty happy if Stannis gets Bolvard

can confirm, there was even a leak of NK death
youtube.com/watch?v=qAIrj_Vqdfc

I was amongst those too, I mean, as I said we know that some chapters from Meereenbowl were scrapped from aDwD to be shifted to tWoW, that he had the ending figured out, the Winterbowl and the Dorne chapters too
So I wasn't that confident about aDoS at all, but Jesus at least in 2012 I was thinking we'd be reading tWoW by 2014, 2015 at best

I'll be your screenwriting assistant for today, let me continue;
>stannis rapes melissandre once more and breeds a fire shadow child
>fireshadow kid kills stanis and takes over wight empire
>builds flying plague pyraminds across the north
>meanwhile the hound is king, dany becomes his servant
>citation needed

All i think is "Let it go! Let it go!"

What did he mean by this ?

twingo is /o/ meme
pepe is /r9k/ and Sup Forums meme

meme + meme = new dank meme

Seconding this
I was fucking sure I did (I made the Codd one) but I can't find it
I would love to see someone do an Uller one

The only good part on the episode was seeing Rhaegal trying to catch Viserion's body mid air but he wasnt fast enough.

dressed in white she literally became Elsa

Robyn tells the NK that he doesn't get to bring friends and pushes him through the moon door

>this Winterfell """plot"""

kys Dabid

Someone redpill me on why Daenerys will survive the series, seems like it's a forgone conclusion she's going to die

I didn't know he was that ripped. Mmmm

I was fucking my wife here or there. We were both far more worried about Naxx raids though. Your stereotype has been outdated for at least fifteen years.

If you're asking yourself 'what the hell is this plot' they're doing their job right sweetie~

>why Daenerys will survive the series
Because Sansa got raped.

reminder that she was wearing black the whole season but the dress looked too similar to what the NK is wearing so they made it white to show that shes the good guy

Why don't jon just send arya to kill the nightking?

*leans down and pats you on the head*

Oh no they're not, honeypie

yeah same here
leaks actually dont look that bad except for the last shot

Pretty sure arya doesnt give a shit about the nk at thia point
She is driven by vengeance, and cercei is still on the list

because the actor questioned dabid's retarded writing so they killed his character out of spite

>mount archers with dragonglass bows on 2dragons
>fly down from the sky while shooting him from out of his spear reach
guess doesnt work now that they already gave him a dragon

>who rules the Stormlands
>Stormlands
Bullshit, they don't exist on the show.

She might die, but it won't happen until the very end because she is one of the three main characters (I'd say it's two now given that Tyrion doesn't do anything anymore)

At least.

Yeah then we can have the NK throw ice spears at Arya who skillfully dodges all of them matrix style, teleports behind him and notin' personnels the NK with the dagger Bran gave her.

Last time I posted something this retarded it actually became reality and Bron 360 noscoped Drogon.

>dragonglass bows
arrows ** inb4 i get roasted

See the your sins user
The night is dark and full of hype

I hate the raping that they do, but damned if their words aren't fantastic

How come the spear thrown by the ice king exploded? Did it take their army so long to reach anywhere because they were doing research on exploding ice?

>I hate the raping that they do
You wouldn't grudge some poor slobs a bit of fun now, would you user?

It's magic. You dumb fuck

How can people even watch the leaks with such shit sound quality? Do people don't care about anything anymore?

>what did she mean by this?
Is she testing if Sansa is really Sansa and not another faceless man?

Are D&D truly to blame for how shit this season has been?

They signed on to adapt the series assuming GRRM would finish it. They are just trucking along with the "endgame" cliffnotes GRRM set out but none of the fleshed out details in between.

>the show isn't going to kill anyone off in s8 and instead will just have millions of characters crammed in Winterfell.
>Then Arya will kill the NK and they'll all live happily ever after...

Also note the fur patch on her back to resemble a dragons back.

Download the .mkv with the fixed audio, user