From being Ingmar Bergman's primary muse to working with William Friedkin, John Huston, Sydney Pollack, John Boorman...

From being Ingmar Bergman's primary muse to working with William Friedkin, John Huston, Sydney Pollack, John Boorman, Woody Allen, David Lynch, John Milius, etc. Now he makes Star Wars and Game of Thrones.

The paycheck is great but it must be so depressing to be these old pros looking around at the state of the industry today.

>The paycheck is great but it must be so depressing to be these old pros looking around at the state of the industry today.
Most of them have pretty poor vision so..

he'll be fine

When you're 80+ years old, you're glad just to be waking up in the morning. Getting a bit of work is just icing on the cake.

Once people start to age, they give less of a fuck. He's probably having fun doing random easy shit and getting good paychecks while hes at it.

What's deniros excuse. He's set for life and doesn't need to star in all those shitty films ruining his legacy. he could be doing small roles in indie films for small paychecks, mentoring and championing underrated talent and directing decent old man Oscar bait like Clint instead. All that trash because his ugly wife wants shoes.

Most actors are prostitutes

Much like Sir Alec Guinness, all their acclaimed roles will be overshadowed by their performance in a meme movie/tv show. But maybe being recognized eternally by the masses for being a part of this schlock is a reward on its own.

>actors care about the depth of the work maymay
No matter how profound an actor's work may make them seem, they are shallow vapid children. Yeah yeah, I'm edgy. Their job entails a person directing them for nine hours a day to cry, scream, get mad, laugh, be cool on demand. You need to have the emotional depth of a toddler to do that without going insane.

Never consider an actor's opinions, especially on social life or politics, no matter how cool the editing is in their video. It's why the Actor's Studio is one of the most pretentious shows ever created.

There have been maybe ten actors in the history of the world that were real people.

>t. I dont actually know any working actors

>There have been maybe ten actors in the history of the world that were real people.
Of which are Ellie is one

>t. I dont actually know any working actors

Robby is broke his beutiful African American wife is an adherent to black economics.

Strange Brew is his most kino appearance

>learning to emote gives people poor judgment

just KYS now before the draft
youll never survive basic

Fortunately theres no danger of von Sydow's work being overshadowed by TFA or GoT because they both completely wasted him and had him do absolutely nothing.

>he could be doing small roles in indie films for small paychecks, mentoring and championing underrated talent
t. indie "filmmaker" cuck
who would ever want to do that?

I remember I was very enthusiastic about him being in TFA. Almost like Alec Guiness in Episode IV.

Dies in opening scene...

i love it. when legends like this have small roles or cameos in these blockbuster type products, they usually steal the scene, put the product in perspective, and at least add some legitimacy to it

uh huh

max looked old in the first fucking conan movie

how is he still alive?

>Max Von Sydow (at 43) playing an old man using makeup in the 1973 movie The Exorcist

This is going to confuse the shit out of film historians one day.

>Max Von Sydow (at 86) in Star Wars: TFA