Daily reminder that pajeets of all ages & genders have to smoke dank cow shit as initiation of becoming an indian

>daily reminder that pajeets of all ages & genders have to smoke dank cow shit as initiation of becoming an indian

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>superpower 2020

>being a paki

Pot black kettle

Much better than being a street shitting urinated-beverage enthusiast.

are indians even human ?

Post Paki girls or get out.

>army chief
>ex lady pm
>pm
>leader of opposition

Nice meme pajeet go shit some more on concrete

Man I bet they find all kinds of cool things there. I wonder if any of them have ever found a knife.

I'm Sik and tired of you all equating all Indians with those damn street shitting cow worshipers.

>be paki
>be muslim version of poo in the loo
>poo insulting poo
WeW

Gunna dump instagram chicos one of these days

>I'm Sik? and tired of you all equating Indians with Indians

DUNG IN LUNG!

>shiva worshipers have to eat rotting human flesh as their initiation

sub
human

you'd think india would stop selling coke because of the problems it causes

indians burn feces as a way to prevent deforestation.

vegetarianism entered the religious canon because a king could only afford to feed his armies if the peasants stopped eating meat

india was the only agricultural civ that faild to develop intensive agriculture

Well memed, Shaft in Mart

They float the dead down the Ghanges, so even street shitters who aren't in that clique your getting a mouth full of death if you live down stream.

Recite allahusnackbar before opening thanks

BREED LIKE WEED

Are women allowed to walk without hijab n shiet in Pakistan?

Inshallah, Ahmed al-Pajeet

DUDE POO LMAO

Did you shit your pants at Walmart because you were sik or because you have a poor diet and depleted digestive tract?

I'm pretty sure ganondorf was some sort of muslim dravidian

I don't think the n64 had the polygon count to render such massive amounts of poo though

We're not Iran where moral police beats up women for not covering their heads

I wish there were an Indian in this thread so we could see a
POO IN LOO FIGHT

any min now

Nah

UNCOMMON

U L T R A R A R E

You are worst

Are all Pakis retarded mudslimes or is it only the rural goatfuckers?

im in if the cow shit has mushrooms growing on them

I'd choose Indian's over Paki's any day. Indian's recognize their history and embrace it. Paki's are self hating poo in the loo's who think that they're considered Arab just because they're Muslim.

Truth is, we Middle-Eastern's hate Paki's. They're treated like shit and ignored. The name for them in Arabic is Hindunia which means Hindu. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Indian's but Paki's just get on my nerve. - Iraqi

>virgins that never went to a private school

t. urine enthusiast

That could easily be a picture of Pakistan, don't kid yourself curry shit.

>corrupt army chief
>corrupt ex lady pm
>corrupt pm
>corrupt leader of opposition

not to mention
>wrecked untold amounts of invaluable archaeological sites
>purged your only Nobel Laureate in Physics because he wasn't the right kind of goatfucker
>among the highest rates of belief in stoning for adultery, death for apostasy, acceptance of incest, legitimacy of literal sharia law, etc.
>daily terrorist attacks
>unable to settle the northwestern part of your own country

you're literally the same race as the people you're shitting on, but at least they aren't cucked by an Arab religion raped onto them

#NotAllPoos

I can vouch for this, Canadians fucking hate pakis

Rise up for your flag pajeets

You fuckers had Bin Laden for ever and kept him safe because he's beloved by your people. You imprisoned the doctor who helped us. Wtf can you say about your country that is identical to India in every way but worse because of Islam?

I didn't say Canadian's curry tard. I said Middle-Eastern's.

You're probably going insane since I laid out the truth about what other Muslims think of Paki's. Pajeet literally refers to yourself, or maybe Pajeet-Malik (got2keepithalal).

Next time you go to Mosque, remember that we don't consider you a Muslim. If Mohammed were to have contact with other non middle-eastern races like yourself he probably would have slaughtered you. You're not welcome to Mecca.

uh, wee dont reply to these porkistanis. They are chimpanzee tier and everyone knows you can fight with chimpanzee

>Identical to India

Keep moaning & occupying your nearest street (or walmart)

Pajeet exclusivity list;

>smoke cow shit
>drink cow urine
>bathe in cow urine
>eat cow shit
>marry daughter to dogs
>cleanse soul with shit water
>dive in shit water
>eat rice with rat shit
>worship river full of deadbodies, shit, piss and turds
>whole country smells like shit
>vegan so lack of brain development due to lack of protein
>manlets
>ugly as sin
>established rape capitals
>rape any foreigner that visits

Nice meme pajeet, back to your street.

keke

Damn that is some THICC bacon

Don't worry.

India will get its shit together.

Things are changing since >CPEC will leave you pajeets begging for crumbs. We've been busy fighting proxy wars on four fronts by India, Afghanistan, Iran & U.S yet we're still here and have curbed terrorism in the last 1.5 years. All in due time pajeet, at least our lives don't revolve around shit & piss worshipping.

>doggo vs a giant turd

Imokaywitthis

Newfags

Not likely

they will need a shovel and a bucket

Porkistan. Lover of pigs! Allah hu Snackbar boom!!

Dude, Pakistan is like the ultimate shithole. Get the fuck out of here.

if things are changing for you, do does for us.

Kerala became first state to become open defecation free. while we get everyone to poo to the loo you will still be mudslimes getting daily cucked by saudi dick

And dont start about the proxy wars. if pakistan would shut up and stop sending terrorists every week into kashmir, may be both countries can grow faster. But mudlimses cant see that

India's shit play is getting silly.

>buttblasted sub-par bantz

heard your dad borking he needs his chow

>border refugees we've been kind enough to accept

Follow the shit trail for the ultimate shithole;
>1 billion street shitters
>whole country smells like shit
>literal warnings related to shit smells

PAJEET MY SON

>superpooper tourism vision 2020

okay times up. half your cuntry is going to have scheduled power shut down. times up mudslimes. internets over. now is goat fucking time

>dump instagram chicos

You spelled rape wrong

>visibly triggered

Relax pajeet, go for a swim. Chunky nile awaits

Pakis out.

i dont want all pajeets kicked out from here. except the ones who make good food should stay here to make my belly happy

i want*

>The elite being elite
And?

I ain't no pajeet.

We're allies now you stupid cunt, MI/35 deal is done, SU-35 are next. Diplomatic missions are habbening daily. Without our warm-water gawadar port you're gonna starve to death so show some support ivan.

I don't get it. Why doesn't the guy at the bottom right just pick up the shit around him and put it in a designated trash area?

I really don't understand how anyone could be so content with living in trash.

Cut your hair degenerate buttler you look like shit

I'm trying to help you, post some neighborhood, USA nuclear family style, show that average paki doesn't live in constant exposure to omnipresent shit.

Tfw you're not Paki. Already cut it, I wanted to grow it out like this.

>!

What did she mean by this?

you see Austria, it's in their blood and soul not to do such constructive things. If you bring them to Europe, they still live in filth.

I'm not saying we're a superpower, we've struggled due to our strategic location and neighboring enemies but shit's turning around finally. With time & evolution we'll take care of our issues.
....unlike a certai people who's existence revolves around worshipping shit & piss

Holy kek, i wanna believe this is real

It's so cute when pakis and indians bash eachother

Quality kek

The shit remains where it belongs

u saying wot u son of basterd bich

Pretty sure some of those pics are of Flips. You can find worse anti India pics anyway

It's a real Twitter account, so it is.
@rajsujan1

>daily reminder that pajeets of all ages & genders have to smoke dank cow shit as initiation of becoming an indian
As opposed to pakis, who have to smoke opium instead.

Those shit doctors then sell street food and medicine on market and the result is all kinds of parasite infections. Indians are partially immune to parasites, since parasites cancel each other out and they eat lots of spices, which is good to fight parasites, but if you are a tourist you are in for a surprise.
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html

Lol brampton

>not smoking shanghai sally

fucking loser

She's paki?

Its just Kazakhstan

Ive never laughed so hard in my life

Post cute Paki girls. But not models, normal looking girls

God damn you UK why did you give me a Paki fetish.......

Is dodging acid thrown at your face a national sport in Pakistan ?

Is getting cucked by all types of pedo-worshippers a national sport in france?

You are describing your own country

>implying the younger generation of pakiland give a shit about islam

Destroy your churches for mosques, cuck. You're the most beta nation on the planet right now. Bend over and let abdul ram that sissy boipuccy