Release Date: 17 August 2007 (UK)

>Release Date: 17 August 2007 (UK)

Superbad is 10 years old today

>two guys trying to get girls drunk so they will have sex with them

Looking back, this movie is hella problematic. That's literally rape.

Feels like longer than 10 years desu

and just as overrated now as it was then

the dick drawing scene was funny

LMAO DICKS!

this.

>muh nostalgia
meh only funny thing was mclovin

Why does this place only talk about shitflicks? I'm sure this exact post is on reddit. Go there and fuck off.

>DICKS!

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

WHAT THE FUCK

Except for the fact that it shows it's wrong to do it because Cera's character is the moral guy you have to relate to.

It's over rated but it's among the best of its kind. At least it showed the guys closer to actual relatable losers than other high schooler movies, while being a comedy.

I've had a crush on Emma for a decade now. Does it get better bros?

Those fat guy knees #TRIGGER me hard.

does anybody else here prefer American Pie?

this movie is really nostalgic for some reason

>not liking Superbad

Youve literally never had any friends growing up

serious question is this actually worth watching? Never got around to to because I thought it looked stupid.

>asking about an ancient movie that came out before I was born

Fuck off grampa.

All those actors who look like they should be raising teenagers. At least Michael Cera looks perpetually 17.

Superbad is shit I had plenty

Added zero narrative to the story besides filler.

>tfw american pie is 18 years old now
never liked those movies but damn

Blink, and you are an old man.

Yay, I'm ten years older! Woo
Officially too old to die young. I turn 27 in not too long. Maybe I can join that club

>problematic
Fuck off sjw

>tfw my mom took me to see this in theaters when I was 14

Superbad was garbage but better than any thing out since then... So that. the only realistic scene was the making him sing while they were doing coke. Been on both sides of that one

Yes. It's a pretty decently clever comedy flick. Very cohesive, good momentum. Satisfying watch. But like others said, if you aren't currently a teenager, the appeal will be more nostalgic.

0/10

You've forced people to sing after doing coke?

As a teenager I thought it looked generic and stupid. I watched it when it was on tv one day and was unbelievably surprised.
But I was a teenager. It was hilarious but I don't know if you'll enjoy it as an antisocial manchild neet

>garbage
>implying it din't capture the true late 2000's aesthetic and feel of how it was growing up as a teenager during those times

fuck you

not that guy but i was told during the few times i was high i stripped, sang, flopped my dick around and pissed on my buddies when i was high.

Fingered a girl from school in the cinema watching this, good times.

sounds super hot user more details?

no being uncomfortable with people on hard drugs and being the person on the drugs fucking with the meek weirdo that wandered in.
I was in my mid 20s when this came out. High school was like this at least from the 70's till 00's. Just a try hard movie. The cops were the worst part. They just would have told the kid to fuck off and drove off if they didn't want to arrest him.

Why is anyone still friends with you?
If my mate pissed on me I probably wouldn't talk to him again

main reason they don't give me drugs anymore. i'm a totally different person when i'm high

Or your true personality comes out while being high.

eeeeeeee!!!! i love emma!!!!

The only movie in all my life I get out of the theater before the end because of how much stupid the movie was. Thinking about it now, maybe the fact I was 17 years old has something to do with why I hate this movie: I was probably too old for this shit.

Why does Sup Forums have so many old men? Gross.

It honestly sounds like it hit too close to home for you. Maybe you got angry that these retard characters get to succeed despite acting in ways that would lead to failure irl?

I recently rewatched it and it has that Jewish comedy feel to it that I get irritated by nowadays. The needless disgust à la American Pie, the obnoxious "hot girl going for nerdy guy" thing that Jews love to celebrate, the mini-skits within a movie that drag on way too long (the cops side-plot), it's just very, very American Jewish. Plus, what is with the ugly color grading? Why is the whole thing tinted dark brown/red and high contrast?

Went to see it the day before my freshman classes started in college.

Fuck I'm old.

One of the funniest and most quotable movies of all time. If you've never had a group of friends that you can jokingly cross quote this movie with then I feel bad for you and your life.

I didn't like this movie overall.
Has its moments, but was hyped up way more than it should have been.
People making McLovin jokes was intolerable for a few months.

>The cops were the worst part. They just would have told the kid to fuck off and drove off if they didn't want to arrest him.

literally the whole point of their character is that they were doing dumb shit because they empathized with the kids. they even say it at the end

Superior film incoming.

Sounds a bit like projecting to me

i never thought it was laugh out loud funny (except for like two scenes) but it was entertaining

i think you'll like it

Theres nothing worse than people who sit around and say random movie quotes

Superior film incoming.

It's flashier but Adventureland has more artistic ambition and holds up to multiple viewings in a way Zombieland does not.

Stifler's mom wasn't that hot. Didn't get the hype at all.

Emily Jean holds up to infinite viewings brah

Adventureland has prime fucking kristen stewart

Shut up Bruce

yeah if you're 12

Also

Garbage. Chuckled once when they shot Murray, rest of the film is a complete snoozefest.

SUPERBAD is the story of a Millennial generation, it'll be a timeless classic down the road for the kids

>prime fucking kristen stewart
literally no such thing

Who made these posters?