Learn the difference and stop replying to w*Stern finns

learn the difference and stop replying to w*Stern finns

I'm so sick of hearing about this GAY country

East is where all the Fenno-Swedes are right?

Eastern Finn - Pure Finnic warrior
Western Finn - "Fenno"-Swedes

no. eastern finns are the TRUE finns while western finns are not even human

Fenno-Swedes are genetically Polish, not Swedish.

i love this meme so much
my favourite is the "you watch my back i'll watch yours" one but i can't find it

>Mannerheim
>Fennoswede
He was German

average western finn

Sorry lad, his family had been in Sweden for 300 years before he was born. He is SWEDISH

average western finn here too

That would make Fennoswedes just Finns and not Fennoswedes

i hate sweden

>tfw western finn + eastern finn mutt

If there is one thing I will never identify as is f*nnish. There cavemen are not civilized.

No one ever said fennoswedes werent finns, please dont speak about matters you dont know anything about.

Karelians best tribe
Cultureless F*nnoids need not reply to this thread

Western finns were cultureless hordes, they had to learn from eastern finns who they actually were

lmao you literally just reversed this picture

Kantele, kalevala, sacking of sigtuna, varangians on the left

me too

I'm from the Helsinki area and never met a West Finn. Never thought about their existence either or that they want to LARP Swedes so bad.
When I was in school everyone was Tavastian, Savonian or Karelian, Ouluan etc but absolutely no one gave a shit about tribes and we all thought we were Finns.
It was a real shock to come online and find out we have Finnish speaking people in our country who are dying to LARP Swedes every chance they get and bash Finns.

>Kantele, kalevala, sacking of sigtuna, varangians
All great things, especially Sigtuna

Tavastians are West Finns retard

polish scottish berrypickers can't compete

?????????????

Yeah but you live in the capital
People in the capital =/= the average Pekka

Southern and a bit central. You guys always want to steal Tavastians numbers for yourself while considering Tavastians racially inferior. Just fuck off. We're sick of your shit.

I am Karelian

So stop propagating West Finn bullshit. The whole thing about Tavastians being western is outdated and over. Nobody LARPs a fucking Swede in Hyvinkää or Hämeenlinna.

>picking on literal retarded/disabled persons

Why are swedes so soulless?

West-Finn =/= Fenno-Swedw
If you really think Fenno-Swedes are Finns at all you have to go back

It's a mental illness to be a West Finn.
Yesterday there was a shitty bait thread And some West Finn nutjob started saying Tavastians from Hyvinkää aren't Finns and are Mongols. His posts were mostly deleted though.
This is the kind of shit that makes me mad. They want Tavastian numbers but then start bashing Tavastians for looking Finnish.
Based on everything I've seen West Finns look like Finns themselves and not foreigners and especially not Swedes.