youtube.com/watch?v=epRB03P1vvE
youtu.be/v8R5YaSRpFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that?

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
youtube.com/watch?v=jCLizTg9nWo
>nWo

What was he angry about bros?

I think i listened to a couple of his talks and it seemed completely arbitrary.

I like how his career is based on the fact he was the singer for black flag. Except for the fact he wasn't even the singer on the Nervous Breakdown EP.

Why is he so popular? I watched him live and his singing was fucking bad.

If you've surrounded yourself with alt-comedy douches like Janeane Garofalo you'd be bluepilled as fuck, too.

I've had a few conversations with Henry...he is more desperate for approval than any woman I have met. He has a sprinkling of understanding, but is afraid of admitting the real problems.

You just described 90% of punk.

>punk rock
>singing

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

kek

About not being "good enough"

This is where his insecurity comes from. He plays the hardcore punk guy, but is a big crybaby and is terrified of anyone seeing this (even though it is obvious).

I only know this dude because he played a Nazi on Sons of Anarchy. Whats so great about him? His eyebrows creep me out..

Heroin

Not all that familiar with the guy since I never liked Black Flag, but he definitely seems like he has some kind of personality disorder. Seems to have cultivated some kind of tough guy persona to cover for something and surrounds himself with the kinds of people who'll buy into it. Heard he was abused as a child, so that might explain it if he wasn't making it up.

he was actually the shittiest vocalist Black Flag ever had, but he got in at the right time when Greg Ginn wrote most of memorable songs

>Whats so great about him?

He's really good at looking like a white supremacist or enforcer. At least when he was younger.

His tattoos are just like the ones we used to make in kindergarten with markers

>i have no idea who henry rollins is

Guess that's why he got the part, he sucks at acting tho imo, he seems to only have two faces: angry, and slightly more angry

fucking this
which is because of this:
> desperate for approval

which is because he was abused as a child and developed this notion that the way to make it stop is to be liked by everyone for what a good straight honest nice kid he is

but of course the anger (which is the only sane part of him anyway, the rest is protection mechanism, robot) seeps through

Look at the cunt. Straight edge my ass

Speaking of Henry, what does Sup Forums think of Ian Mackaye?

100x as talented

MY WAR

I hate this faggot

trips don't lie.

youtu.be/BkvEpoqFx6c

Sounds pretty anti-victim to me

CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U

hes /r9k/

Bill Nye the "Probing minors" guy.

made sobriety in a drug addled degenerate subculture and act of nonconformity

He was guilty of being white.

>spend decades as a musician
>still can't sing or play instruments

How does he do it?

Is he still sucking damien echolls dick?

Whiny faggot.

You are now depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=epRB03P1vvE

Covered that song with a band once, yelling that shit was hilariously fun (I had to do it because I was the only member without a horrible accent)

>55
>never married

So he's either /r9k/ or...

He said it's because he doesn't want to lose half his record collection to some bitch in a divorce

is that Jack O'Neill?? i wondered what he was up to after all that stargate shenanigans.

Henry Rollins

Faggot.

Rollins is a shitty vocalist and a horrible lyricist and fronts BORING bands. If he was never in Black Flag no one would give a shit about him.

Henry Garfield.

DRINKING BLACK COFFEE

DRINKING BLACK COFFEE

STARING AT THE WALL

This guy is the original edgelord. I wouldn't be surprised if he wears a fedora in private

Listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

Its 100% accurate about why Henry Rollins is a fucking faggot

IM DAMAGED

I've seen him a million times in DC. Always running around in a kilt with a baby stroller.

80's punks are blue pilled because the machine to rage against was Reagan at the time.

holy fuck i'm crying

großartig.

Dumb people think the world is run by uber socially conservative Christian fundamentalist fucking white males. Henry Rollins is in the set of people who are dumb.

Smirked the whole way through.

"Beat you down with my basic bitch political opinions stated with a determined intensity"

holy kek

He went back on that song so hard later.

>communist faggot
>worrisome about worldly possessions.

"MY NAME IS HENRIQUE,
AND YOUR LAUNDRY IS HERE WITH ME NOW"

wasn't he that guy from wrong turn 2?

>still bluepilled

>Didn't do drugs
>Didn't fuck sluts
>Encouraged others to follow suit
>Saw through white guilt bullshit decades before it became so ubiquitous

And Sup Forums hates him because?

Yep! Fucking that my mang.

I went out with his manager a few times. She said he banged strippers and whatnot.

>youtu.be/BkvEpoqFx6c

This video was featured at the end. Henry Rollins is a cuck.

youtu.be/v8R5YaSRpFs

>86513701
>youtu.be/BkvEpoqFx6c

This video was featured at the end.
Henry Rollins is a cuck.

youtu.be/v8R5YaSRpFs

His dad didn't hug him :(

He's like a living South Park character.

Fugazi>Minor Threat>Black Flag

Because he resents those who are better than him. That's one of the defining qualities of hardcore punk.

Damaged says little more than " I'm better than you because I'm actually worse than you." It's a rather strange mindset.

this

best black flag stuff is all on the 'everything went black' compilation.

after that it all went to shit because this faggot wanted to get all moody and gay

GUILTY
OF
BEING
WHITE